What video game are you currently playing? 🎮

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,072
  • Alba: A Wildlife Adventure - cute, short game. You basically go around taking photos of animals (mainly birds) and trying to protect the island from an evil corporation wanting to build a holiday/hotel resort.

• Tukoni - another short (and free) game on Steam which only took my less than an hour; it's a point-and-click game where you collect stuff to solve various puzzles. The art in the game is super pretty, iirc it's based on a children's book.

• Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom - only started playing this recently, I really enjoy it so far and it's super pretty with its Ghibli-style :heartublob:

• The Finals - I don't play this as often now but only here and there; the destruction part of it is really fun and it's so satisfying when you lurk around and then steal the cash deposit during the last seconds :lurk1:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,072
Been playing some Helldivers 2 recently and keep getting stupidly killed by impact from the stratagems falling from the sky :marge:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,072
Finally got my hands on Baldur's Gate 3!

Recently played Rusty's Retirement - it's a lil idle farming game that sits at the bottom or side of your screen while you do stuff; I love it the format of it, I hope there'll be more games like this soon.

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,003,833
strange horticulture - very interesting game!
ill try another playthrough later this week cause i did not like the ending that i ended up with :viva:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,072
Finally got my hands on Baldur's Gate 3!
When this song started playing in the battle... I literally stopped what I was doing and spent a moment to appreciate it
It's SO good, I've had it on repeat for days

Recently played Undertale (I don't think I'll replay it to do the other routes bc I wasn't really that into it tbh), and Duck Detective: The Secret Salami :duckpar:

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭528,700
Disco Elysium

What a weird game but it's great

There's a lot of reading and the pace is slow, so it's not for everyone

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭123,500
Finally playing Alan Wake 2

Disco Elysium

What a weird game but it's great

There's a lot of reading and the pace is slow, so it's not for everyone
It's... unique. :pandasantathink: but it really stuck with me after beating it. Fantastic game if you can stick with it.

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭80,550
When this song started playing in the battle... I literally stopped what I was doing and spent a moment to appreciate it

THIS SONG GOES SO FUCKING HARD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,003,833

Recently played Undertale (I don't think I'll replay it to do the other routes bc I wasn't really that into it tbh), and Duck Detective: The Secret Salami :duckpar:

my question for you is gone so im posting again dndj

how was duck detective :poggers: are there lots of puzzle solving?

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,072
my question for you is gone so im posting again dndj

how was duck detective :poggers: are there lots of puzzle solving?
It's very straightforward and a really short game (less than 2 hours), so I'd wait til it's on sale to get it.

There's a bit of problem solving but it's not too hard; you collect a lot of clues to fill out statements that'll ultimately solve the case. It's a super cute game though :heartublob:

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,003,833
It's very straightforward and a really short game (less than 2 hours), so I'd wait til it's on sale to get it.

There's a bit of problem solving but it's not too hard; you collect a lot of clues to fill out statements that'll ultimately solve the case. It's a super cute game though :heartublob:
thanks Bay! ill add it to my wishlist :heartublob:

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,003,833
  • Duck Detective: The Secret Salami - pretty fun but very short. I'd love it more if they make into a full length game with multiple cases to solve.
  • Travellers Rest - it's alright so far, giving Stardew vibes but with more focus on running a tavern :poggers:

Top Bottom