Youth With You (青春有你2)

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,141,600
I am not sure how far I want Handong to go. I will be supporting Cai Zhouyi slso known as Joey Chua

grainy

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭851,511

Translation of Ella's message:

"Hi Trainees, I'm your Vocal Mentor Ella. I've seen your profiles and read your letters (to yourselves). I find that there are those of you who are sweet, those of you who are full of unique character, or even those with explosion hair, and there are some who are cool/handsome. You remind me of my younger self, us three girls [1] who came from different backgrounds, and had completely different personalities. Selina was/is very gentle, the princessy type. Hebe was/is a very unique character, and I was/am the adrogynous, cool type. Maybe it's because we were so sincerely ourselves, whether on stage or off-stage, that we could be so fortunate as to receive a lot of people's support and love. Girls, I want to tell you, even though we have all sorts of characters and personalities on this show, nobody can really determine who is the most eye-catching. So. Who says a girl group is like this, or like that? It doesn't matter how old you are or where you're from, what you look like; the self that you like, that is your best self. Girls, I'm looking forward to meeting you. Your vocal mentor, Chen JiaHua Ella [2].

[1] T/N: Referencing S.H.E, I am not sure whether she can use their name in a paid event or she just didn't.
[2] Ella uses her real name for her solo career and Ella as her stage name in S.H.E.

Randomly selected comments on the trainees' profiles:
"Majoring(ed?) in Theatre Studies. Then how did you end up coming here to sing and dance? How special."
"(Reading trainee's letter: Even if I'm just a salted fish, I must be a salted fish with dreams!) [3] What are a salted fish's dreams? A salted fish's dream is to... not be salty anymore?"
"(Reading tranee's letter: On what basis is it said that an imperfect person can't dream?) Child, nobody is perfect, but humans must all have dreams, silly."

[3] In Shaolin Soccer (really popular movie), a famous line is "If we don't have any dreams in life, then how are we any different from salted fish?"

GVK

Hopeless Multifan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,390,211
ETJ2f6HU4AEBVmF
ETJ2f6FUYAENIqz
ETJ2f6gUMAEPdLQ

ETJ3rGoUMAMW8Cp
ETJ3rGoUUAEF_v5
ETJ3rHJUwAAlhsr

Top Bottom