♡ Official I.O.I (아이오아이) Thread ♡ I.5.I - Yes, I Love It!

th0gz19

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,525
I never thought about it before, but she does have classic Chinese beauty that makes her fit well into the drama.

The first time I saw Kyulkyung was in Whatta Man, my first impression was she is the BOSS.
Then slowly realized that she was Chinese when I saw her sing Tian Mi Mi in SNL Korea and thought it's probably the most Chinese thing I've ever seen lol
Also saw her in a Chinese orchestra where she's playing the Pipa.

Speaking about SNL Korea, the part where Somi, Sejeong, Yoojung and Nayoung were in the same segment. Did the sub people ever subbed it? Or was the whole SNL episode ever been subbed?

mert

Sensin Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,600
Speaking about SNL Korea, the part where Somi, Sejeong, Yoojung and Nayoung were in the same segment. Did the sub people ever subbed it? Or was the whole SNL episode ever been subbed?
whole episode were subbed. i think you are saying 3 minute younger sister segment. search as "i.o.i snl 3 minute" :)

th0gz19

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,525
whole episode were subbed. i think you are saying 3 minute younger sister segment. search as "i.o.i snl 3 minute" :)

I meant this one. I've watched it many times already but I still have no idea what they're saying.
I saw the "I'm an Uncle Fan" and it was subbed but not this one even though they're both in the same SNL episode.

mert

Sensin Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,600
I meant this one. I've watched it many times already but I still have no idea what they're saying.
I saw the "I'm an Uncle Fan" and it was subbed but not this one even though they're both in the same SNL episode.

ah totoso corner, forgot about that. 3 minute, uncle fan and sunny corners were subbed but you are right, i'm wrong, totoso has no subs.
i checked it again, only found japanese subs lol.

th0gz19

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,525
ah totoso corner, forgot about that. 3 minute, uncle fan and sunny corners were subbed but you are right, i'm wrong, totoso has no subs.
i checked it again, only found japanese subs lol.

Ahh I see, but thanks anyway.
I thought the english sub was a really really rare find and only you guys have it lol.

I will try to upload it in youtube and maybe get a rough Korean subs translated to English when I have time.

Top Bottom