✽ The Anime & Manga Club! ✽

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭85,167
Happy belated Birthday, @boo!!

%E8%AA%95%E7%94%9F%E6%97%A5-%E3%81%8A%E8%AA%95%E7%94%9F%E6%97%A5%E3%81%8A%E3%82%81%E3%81%A7%E3%81%A8%E3%81%86.gif

I meant to ask if your birthday was 1/10 as in Jan. 10th or Oct. 1st... but I forgot. I'm very sorry.
I hope you had a lovely time, though!​

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭85,167
which Jean :wherearethelies: oh the AOT guy?
Yeah, from Attack on Titan. If I remember correctly, he doesn't bother me as much later on, but at least for all of the first season... Sheesh! Really gets on my nerves!

9230fd78646d177a6defda8280185071.gif

kek

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Yeah, from Attack on Titan. If I remember correctly, he doesn't bother me as much later on, but at least for all of the first season... Sheesh! Really gets on my nerves!

9230fd78646d177a6defda8280185071.gif

kek

Yeah, i found him to be kind of a jerk earlier on too sdgjjk :TipPar: But somehow he started to grow on me in the later seasons.

On another note, i just hopped on the Haikyuu! bandwagon :TzuyuKek:

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭85,167
Yeah, i found him to be kind of a jerk earlier on too sdgjjk :TipPar: But somehow he started to grow on me in the later seasons.

OOOOO GIRL
Haikyu!! is my favorite sports anime. :partydogo: Do you like it? How far are you? Any favorite character(s) yet? :partydogo:

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭99,133

stannie is on her way to become a true weeb, im so proud of you :wow:

haikyuu is so fun, i hope you enjoy it!!

Pandaa

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭648,272
hello i was just wondering if anyone is expert about naruto ? if so can u answer question

in boruto series
Why is oricharmaru alive, best friend forever with everyone, and have progeny ?

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭85,167
hello i was just wondering if anyone is expert about naruto ? if so can u answer question

in boruto series
Why is oricharmaru alive, best friend forever with everyone, and have progeny ?
I got your back!

Orochimaru was revived by Sasuke using Anko's cursed seal during the Fourth Shinobi War in Naruto: Shippuden. By the end of the war, it's clearly shown he has had a change of heart and doesn't really want to be a villain anymore. When we enter the "Blank Period" of the show (the era right before Boruto), he forms a truce with Konoha, and in return for forgiving his crimes, he's placed under 24/7 surveillance. He continues scientific pursuits, but not really in an evil way lol. During the Boruto series, Naruto as Hokage approves of this because ultimately he thinks what Orochimaru is doing will eventually help the village. Orochimaru isn't actually "best friend forever with everyone" and most people are still highly suspicious of him. His progeny is a test-tube baby he made because it was another experiment, but also because it would appear he legitimately is interested in having a child of his own.

Last edited:

Pandaa

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭648,272
I got your back!

Orochimaru was revived by Sasuke using Anko's cursed seal during the Fourth Shinobi War in Naruto: Shippuden. By the end of the war, it's clearly shown he has had a change of heart and doesn't really want to be a villain anymore. When we enter the "Blank Period" of the show (the era right before Boruto), he forms a truce with Konoha, and in return for forgiving his crimes, he's placed under 24/7 surveillance. He continues scientific pursuits, but not really in an evil way lol. During the Boruto series, Naruto as Hokage approves of this because ultimately he thinks what Orochimaru is doing will eventually help the village. Orochimaru isn't actually "best friend forever with everyone" and most people are still highly suspicious of him. His progeny is a test-tube baby he made because it was another experiment, but also because it would appear he legitimately is interested in having a child of his own.

Thankyou for the comprehensive answer ! That make sense now, I missed a lot of the end of Naruto shippuden.

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
OOOOO GIRL
Haikyu!! is my favorite sports anime. :partydogo: Do you like it? How far are you? Any favorite character(s) yet? :partydogo:

I'm starting season 2 atm. It's overall enjoyable...the matches were interesting to watch. I don't have a particular favorite yet but i do find most of the characters to be likable and their interactions are fun :poggers:

I decided to watch it because (like you) i was rewatching AOT recently as well and it was so depressing aidhjd So this was a nice change in atmosphere :pepesanta:

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭85,167
Thankyou for the comprehensive answer ! That make sense now, I missed a lot of the end of Naruto shippuden.
No problem! I don't blame you, 'cause a LOT happens at the end lol.

I'm starting season 2 atm. It's overall enjoyable...the matches were interesting to watch. I don't have a particular favorite yet but i do find most of the characters to be likable and their interactions are fun :poggers:

I decided to watch it because (like you) i was rewatching AOT recently as well and it was so depressing aidhjd So this was a nice change in atmosphere :pepesanta:
Oh, the second season! That's further along than I thought you'd be. That actually just might be my favorite season, too. :poggers: I'm happy to hear you're enjoying it!

Name:Kath
Favorite Anime:Too Many Listed lols
Favorite Manga: -
Favorite Characters:Too Many To Mention
Birthday:Aug 12 1990
Welcome! I'll add you to the OP later today since I'm on mobile right now lol.

MzKittyKath

❤️L.O.V.E❤️
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭904,900
No problem! I don't blame you, 'cause a LOT happens at the end lol.

Oh, the second season! That's further along than I thought you'd be. That actually just might be my favorite season, too. :poggers: I'm happy to hear you're enjoying it!

Welcome! I'll add you to the OP later today since I'm on mobile right now lol.
wow thank you uwu

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭18,070

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭99,133
Top Bottom