Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭99,767

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭99,767
By the way, this thread recently reached and then exceeded 20 pages! Thanks for posting, everyone!

hyouka-chitanda-eru.gif

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,581,499
Name: Chomiczewska
Favorite Anime: Death Note, FMA: Brotherhood, Death Parade
Favorite Manga:
FMA*/**
Favorite Characters:
Mello, Ryuk, Greed, Olivier, Decim, Chiyuki, Ed from Cowboy Bebop
Birthday:
11th September
* To protect Chomi's image she can not disclose the romance manga she has read :TipPar:
** The reason she read the manga last year is because somehow reading 108 chapters was more manageable for her than re-watching 64 episodes :squirtlechristmas:
When i first stepped into this thread I'd only watched like 5 anime, if that, but now i have a MAL list so I'd say yes :magicpar:
Maybe if I had mal I'd not be forgetting I've seen tokyo ghoul every couple of months :Slime:

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,733
Favorite Manga: FMA*/**
Favorite Characters: Mello, Ryuk, Greed, Olivier, Decim, Chiyuki, Ed from Cowboy Bebop
Birthday: 11th September
* To protect Chomi's image she can not disclose the romance manga she has read :TipPar:
** The reason she read the manga last year is because somehow reading 108 chapters was more manageable for her than re-watching 64 episodes :squirtlechristmas:

Maybe if I had mal I'd not be forgetting I've seen tokyo ghoul every couple of months :Slime:
the disclaimers dndn now im curious which manga you read :judgingyou:

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭18,370
Definitely not mostly ones starting with B and ending on L or anything like that
shy-unsure.gif
:poggers: I went through a period where I watched a lot of them back in my anime days long time ago.
sadly, I only watch one anime every few months now :peepoblanket:

Last edited:

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭99,767
Idk if I am weeb enough with 10 anime and absurd amount of romance manga under my belt :TipPar:
Favorite Manga: FMA*/**
Favorite Characters: Mello, Ryuk, Greed, Olivier, Decim, Chiyuki, Ed from Cowboy Bebop
Birthday: 11th September

Welcome, Chomi! :poggers: You could have watched 1 anime and I'd still say you're weeb enough. Every level of weeb is allowed. Please feel free to jump in on any conversation or spam whatever thoughts and feelings you may have and whatnot. :heartublob: I'll add you to the OP in just a minute!

When i first stepped into this thread I'd only watched like 5 anime, if that, but now i have a MAL list so I'd say yes :magicpar:
Ayyy! I have a MAL, too. I also have an anilist account which a lot of MAL users ended up moving over to because of it's very modern UI, and it has a feature that's kinda like a Twitter feed, too. :magicpar:

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Ayyy! I have a MAL, too. I also have an anilist account which a lot of MAL users ended up moving over to because of it's very modern UI, and it has a feature that's kinda like a Twitter feed, too. :magicpar:
The me a year ago would've looked at me in disgust but now *checks out anilist* :magicpar:

Btw, now that I'm almost finished with season 2 I thiiink my favorite character is Oikawa :poggers:He just seems both interesting and entertaining to watch. At first i kinda expected him to be a full-on antagonist or something, but not really.

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭99,767
The me a year ago would've looked at me in disgust but now *checks out anilist* :magicpar:

Btw, now that I'm almost finished with season 2 I thiiink my favorite character is Oikawa :poggers:He just seems both interesting and entertaining to watch. At first i kinda expected him to be a full-on antagonist or something, but not really.
AHAHAHAHA GIRL YES OIKAWA IS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER

deku-midoriya.gif

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,581,499
:poggers: I went through a period where I watched a lot of them back in my anime days long time ago.
sadly, I only watch one anime every few months now :peepoblanket:
I've read a lot, but I've only seen one (Yuri on ice) and honestly I didn't even care about the main guys by the middle of the show and only finished it for russian Yuri ddfhitsfgjg :RunPar:

Every few months is better than one per year like me :TipPar: Espiecialy since last and so far this year both have been a re-watch sksk
Welcome, Chomi! :poggers: You could have watched 1 anime and I'd still say you're weeb enough. Every level of weeb is allowed. Please feel free to jump in on any conversation or spam whatever thoughts and feelings you may have and whatnot. :heartublob: I'll add you to the OP in just a minute!
Oki Vampie :christmasblob:

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,733

Ooh I also use Anilist, though I have not updated it for months now :TzuyuKek:

I prefer it over MAL cause the interface overall just looks nicer

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭18,370
I've read a lot, but I've only seen one (Yuri on ice) and honestly I didn't even care about the main guys by the middle of the show and only finished it for russian Yuri ddfhitsfgjg :RunPar:

Every few months is better than one per year like me :TipPar: Espiecialy since last and so far this year both have been a re-watch sksk

Oki Vampie :christmasblob:
oh! haru's favorite is Yuri i think :poggers:

I rewatch hunter x hunter and death note a few times. Not the whole thing but certain scenes. It's always fun!

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
I just came across this anime and im really liking it so far :poggers: the storyline is pretty gripping.

I think you might enjoy it too @boo

Top Bottom