✽ The Anime & Manga Club! ✽

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi Hopeless Romantic
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,808,649
Minopolis Coins
I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Like I said before, it's my favorite Ghibli movie. :LovePar:
I know! The tiny Jiji-kitten is so cute. :sejeongcry:

TangibleTimelyEgg-size_restricted.gif
Jiji-kitten on a string when they were on a broom got a chuckle from me

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE Hopeless Romantic
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,036,900
Minopolis Coins
I have my ticket for the upcoming Demon Slayer movie theater event! Can't wait—only about 2 weeks away! :shablob:

unicorn

Gay Street Fighter
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,702,531
Minopolis Coins
I have my ticket for the upcoming Demon Slayer movie theater event! Can't wait—only about 2 weeks away! :shablob:
thats so exciting :shablob::shablob:
let us know what you think of it :bakacat:
excited to see my boi muichiro :hehe:
unfortunately idk when my local theaters would be showing them but it should be included since they say it will air in 80+ countries :sejeongcry:

speaking of KNY

i read it when its already completed and i got spoiled with rengoku's death all because i googled "demon slayer how many chapters" and one of the suggestion was about rengokus death :iwillfightyou::iwillfightyou:

ever since that i think im immune to spoilers

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE Hopeless Romantic
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,036,900
Minopolis Coins
thats so exciting :shablob::shablob:
let us know what you think of it :bakacat:
excited to see my boi muichiro :hehe:
unfortunately idk when my local theaters would be showing them but it should be included since they say it will air in 80+ countries :sejeongcry:

speaking of KNY

i read it when its already completed and i got spoiled with rengoku's death all because i googled "demon slayer how many chapters" and one of the suggestion was about rengokus death :iwillfightyou::iwillfightyou:

I will! I hope you'll be able to see it in theaters, too! It's really awesome to see anime on the big screen~ :wow:

omg that's rough... :TzuyuKek: tbh, I've seen searches like that for characters in different series who don't die, so sometimes they're not always right and people just assume a character will die!

unicorn

Gay Street Fighter
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,702,531
Minopolis Coins
I will! I hope you'll be able to see it in theaters, too! It's really awesome to see anime on the big screen~ :wow:

omg that's rough... :TzuyuKek: tbh, I've seen searches like that for characters in different series who don't die, so sometimes they're not always right and people just assume a character will die!
that is actually true 😭 googling some haikyuu characters be like that i tried googled "bokuto haikyuu" and one of the suggestion was "did bokuto die" like its a highschool sports manga LOL

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭0
Minopolis Coins

fr going to have tears in my eyes if Lavi appears in the next chapter... I swear it has been like 10 years since his last appearance :ragepaimon:

Update: he did not appear in the chapter... we were robbed :ragepaimon:

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE Hopeless Romantic
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,512,582
Minopolis Coins

F...that sucks, gvfdsx. I had one of the KNY char's deaths spoiled for me bc I went on the wiki and they literally had a thing on the front page showing which chars were dead:squirtlechristmas: I learned my lesson after that and am now more cautious when going on wikis...but this happened before ep 19 of the anime, so I hope now, after the explosion in popularity, they have removed it and tried to keep it more spoiler-free.

Chiharu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,512,582
Minopolis Coins
btw, I figured this would be the best place to ask since it's where the weebs commence, but does anyone here watch vtubers :wherearethelies:I've considered making a vtuber thread, but idk if I should bother if I'll be the only one posting there. Plus, I'm too lazy to post updates :squirtlechristmas:

Might do it anyway tho, just so I can have a place to ramble :pepesanta:ez starpowder.

Chomiczewska

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,808,649
Minopolis Coins
btw, I figured this would be the best place to ask since it's where the weebs commence, but does anyone here watch vtubers :wherearethelies:I've considered making a vtuber thread, but idk if I should bother if I'll be the only one posting there. Plus, I'm too lazy to post updates :squirtlechristmas:

Might do it anyway tho, just so I can have a place to ramble :pepesanta:ez starpowder.
I watch Rubberross videos and he often invites vtubers to join :HidePar: Aside from that no

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,036,900
Minopolis Coins

I do! I watched a lot more consistently in 2020 and 2021, but I still pop in sometimes. I like Gura, Amelia, Roberu, and Shien the most. I want to watch Gavis, but haven't yet. If you make a thread, I'll post there! :poggers:

Chiharu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,512,582
Minopolis Coins
I do! I watched a lot more consistently in 2020 and 2021, but I still pop in sometimes. I like Gura, Amelia, Roberu, and Shien the most. I want to watch Gavis, but haven't yet. If you make a thread, I'll post there! :poggers:
:poggers: Aah, a a hololive viewer. This works out well since other than Mori, Gura, and Peko, I mostly just watch Nijisanji :pepesanta:diversity
I watch Rubberross videos and he often invites vtubers to join :HidePar: Aside from that no
Rubberross...idk ha. You should definitely get into vtubers tho :lurk1:

Last edited:

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,036,900
Minopolis Coins
:poggers: Aah, a a hololive viewer. This works out well since other than Mori and Gura, I mostly just watch Nijisanji :pepesanta:diversity
Oh, that's interesting, lol! I think the only Nijisanji I'm familiar with is Kuzuha. :TzuyuKek:

unicorn

Gay Street Fighter
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,702,531
Minopolis Coins
a good number of my friends are vtuber fans ranging from holoen,holoid and occasionally nijisanji so im familiar with how they look at least but i do like some of suisei songs but i personally dont rlly watch it let alone a stream 🥲 planning to try to give calli music a try

speaking of gavis bettel i know he just debuted but one of my friend is alrd a huge fan of him :poggers:

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,036,900
Minopolis Coins
I was so distracted by my anticipation of the Demon Slayer movie theater event that I forgot the 1st part of the Attack on Titan special just aired

yachi-hitoka-blinking.gif

Chomiczewska

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,808,649
Minopolis Coins
So, I've watched Spirited Away.

And it's meh, fine; It had too many ideas at once and didn't really flesh out any of them. I probably would be less confused if I knew Japanese folklore better, but even then there are parts of the movie where I felt like a missed a prequel lol

Also I choose perfect that to watch it, 'coz if I waited longer today's card delivery would spoil me that this bish isn't Haku
be87f42937cc01efd84b0655d38f81af486b518c.jpg

Don't ask me why I thought it was his name, idk

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,036,900
Minopolis Coins
So, I've watched Spirited Away.

And it's meh, fine; It had too many ideas at once and didn't really flesh out any of them. I probably would be less confused if I knew Japanese folklore better, but even then there are parts of the movie where I felt like a missed a prequel lol

Also I choose perfect that to watch it, 'coz if I waited longer today's card delivery would spoil me that this bish isn't Haku
be87f42937cc01efd84b0655d38f81af486b518c.jpg

Don't ask me why I thought it was his name, idk
I've always thought that Spirited Away was one of the most overrated films done by Hayao Miyazaki—if not straight-up the most overrated, to be honest.

sfkdjgh

You know our Maginashi here is based off of him! That is Kaonashi, AKA No-Face/Faceless!

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,036,900
Minopolis Coins
So, is anyone going to be watching any of the new stuff that just started airing for the Spring season? I will most certainly be keeping up with Demon Slayer, and eventually, I'll watch the KonoSuba spin-off about Megumin...

Aside from those, I'm considering trying out Jigokuraku (Hell’s Paradise) and Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru (My Love Story with Yamada-kun at Lv999).

unicorn

Gay Street Fighter
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,702,531
Minopolis Coins
im watching jigokuraku i heard good things abt it but its only 2 eps so i cant say anything much about it yet i do feel like its a bit slow atm

im watching KNY too ofcourse :christmasblob:

things im watching that werent mentioned yet
oshi no ko
mashle
heavenly delusion
maybe...home hero too

i watched yuri is my job bcs i want yuri content but well im not sure i like it even if i just watched 1 ep lol

Top Bottom