✽ The Anime & Manga Club! ✽

Stannie

♫ All that I'm after is a life full of laughter ♫
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭62,701
Hello, franz~ Wow, over the past years, I've been mainly watching anime and becoming a full-fledged weeb, so I'm severely disappointed to find this thread buried 6 feet underground :weep: The way the latest post was even made by a phake weeb Chomie :brbdying:

Anywho, I'll be spamming here about what I've watched, enjoyed, hated, and whatnot later :poggers:

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,408,309
Hello, franz~ Wow, over the past years, I've been mainly watching anime and becoming a full-fledged weeb, so I'm severely disappointed to find this thread buried 6 feet underground :weep: The way the latest post was even made by a phake weeb Chomie :brbdying:

Anywho, I'll be spamming here about what I've watched, enjoyed, hated, and whatnot later :poggers:
i hope you were watching detective conan and that’s why you couldn’t be here :sanapray:

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭62,701
i hope you were watching detective conan and that’s why you couldn’t be here :sanapray:

In fact, I was :poggers: I hope you're honored to know that I think of you every time I watch it :blushblob:

• Wow
Reactions: boo

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭80,750
Hello, franz~ Wow, over the past years, I've been mainly watching anime and becoming a full-fledged weeb, so I'm severely disappointed to find this thread buried 6 feet underground :weep:
That's amazing! Yes, unfortunately we haven't been as talkative djfkgh. I myself have not been able to keep up with as much anime as I was before, just a few things per year probably... There is still things I need to catch up on and finish or try that I've been meaning to. On the other hand, I branched out into some more manga over the last couple years than I ever have before, so I'm still enjoying the weeb life. :peepopbirthday:

Please do! :palove:

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭26,347,199

I-
Wait-
Girl-

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Blog Lead Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭495,759
I've just picked up Bluelock lately and am legit obsessed. How is this a sports anime, some of these guys are literally deranged shhfdksk
Thank god I decided to speedrun it in the same year that Season 2 drops
I-
ahdsjdhsj

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭55,072

Stannie reached her final form :poggers:

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,408,309
In fact, I was :poggers: I hope you're honored to know that I think of you every time I watch it :blushblob:
for real? :whaaat: you should also watch their newest movie when eng sub comes out! the movie is doing amazing in japan :wow:

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭62,701
That's amazing! Yes, unfortunately we haven't been as talkative djfkgh. I myself have not been able to keep up with as much anime as I was before, just a few things per year probably... There is still things I need to catch up on and finish or try that I've been meaning to. On the other hand, I branched out into some more manga over the last couple years than I ever have before, so I'm still enjoying the weeb life. :peepopbirthday:

Please do! :palove:

Oh okay, that's understandable shhdis At least you're still our weeb leader. It would've broken my heart had you said you had left the weeb life :onggun: jk What are some of the animes you're planning to watch? Mayhaps i have and can give input :bakacat:

Also, can you be a sweetheart and update the form for me thankies

Name: Stannie
Favorite Anime: AoT, HunterxHunter, Fullmetal Alchemist, Claymore, Love is War, Chihayafuru, Death Note, Vinland Saga, Violet Evergarden
Favorite Manga: n/a
Favorite Characters: Lelouch, L, Levi, Killua, Kaguya, Teresa, Thorfinn

I've been talking about Chihayafuru on Hallyu+ since 2019, the posts are there!!! :sejeongcry: :sejeongcry:

STANNIE THIS DEVASTATED ME
I WAS HOLDING MY BREATH, MY HEART SPED UP, AND I FELT SICK AFTERWARDS I WAS SO EMOTIONALLY SHOOK
I HAVE PARTS OF THIS SAVED IN A QUOTE DOCUMENT/NOTEBOOK AND THE HYAKUNIN ISSHU: POEM 48 AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

I actually found out by accident how it ends because I don't read the manga and I was so overwhelmingly surprised and relieved, like THANK GOD because I never would have healed either skdjfgh

Hope you don't mind me quoting this post here because i didn't wanna clutter the event thread with my spam :TzuyuKek:

Agshjs you did? Then it must've been my ignorance for not paying attention :sejeongcry:

I didn't read the entire manga but i skimmed the parts where the anime last left off. Honestly, i was so sure it'd be Arata based on how the story was going and i was bracing myself for a heartbreak :tears:There were hints of Chihaya's feelings but since Taichi's insecurity is contagious i was feeling insecure like he was shdhjk then out of nowhere the ending hello?!? :oops::love: it was so beautiful. All the poems were beautiful shdhdj I really hope there will be season 4 for the anime 🙏 :sejeongcry:

I-
Wait-
Girl-
I-
ahdsjdhsj

Yes? Did my dashing Taichi DP make you two speechless? :poggers:

Stannie reached her final form :poggers:

I haven't had a collection of "waifus" or wanna marry these 3Ds characters, so i think im still not there yet :RunPar:

for real? :whaaat: you should also watch their newest movie when eng sub comes out! the movie is doing amazing in japan :wow:

Have I ever lied to you besides that one time I said I'd take it easy on you. I'm only on episode 60 something so still a long way to go sgdjsk it's the type of anime where I'd pick up a few episodes once in a while whenever i need a "comfort" anime and no stress :palove: ill check out the movie tho! What did you watch though if no eng sub is available yet :think:

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭62,701
Also @Polaris_Tae im waiting for Blue Lock season 2 as well asdhks I wasn't as lucky and was watching season 1 when it was airing so the wait was agonizing!!! It's not really sports anime...felt more like a shonen or survival type to me. Kinda crazy but i enjoyed it :RunPar:

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭62,701
You know I wanted to say something sappy about you being back, but that angry emote made me lose any interest in that :JudgyDubu:

Noooooo, Chomie, it was a misclick!!! pls forgib me and be sappy - i wanna see this rare sight :sejeongcry::sejeongcry::sejeongcry: And you know angry react is the only way i know how to display my deepest affection for the Tom to my Jerry :blushblob:

Last edited:

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭26,347,199
Noooooo, Chomie, it was a misclick!!! pls forgib me and be sappy - i wanna see this rare sight :sejeongcry::sejeongcry::sejeongcry: And you know angry react is the only way i know how to display my deepest affection for the Tom to my Jerry :blushblob:
Says someone who went to angry react my 1,5 year old post!
Hug2.gif

Heart8.gif
That's all you get!

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭495,759
Also @Polaris_Tae im waiting for Blue Lock season 2 as well asdhks I wasn't as lucky and was watching season 1 when it was airing so the wait was agonizing!!! It's not really sports anime...felt more like a shonen or survival type to me. Kinda crazy but i enjoyed it :RunPar:
yep. Sports anime seems a little inaccurate as a label for BL. Bluelock feels like a psychological drama to me. Some of the characters there are legit deranged (in a good way). I spent the last two years basically watching old animes rather than the ones that were airing at the time. So I have a lot to catch up on anime-wise.
This year there's a whole bunch of stuff I'm looking forward to (Elusive Samurai, Blue Lock S2, Fire Force S3, Bleach TYBW S3, etc.) so I'll be watching a whole bunch of currently airing shows
:munchlax: :munchlax: :munchlax:

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,408,309
Have I ever lied to you besides that one time I said I'd take it easy on you. I'm only on episode 60 something so still a long way to go sgdjsk it's the type of anime where I'd pick up a few episodes once in a while whenever i need a "comfort" anime and no stress :palove: ill check out the movie tho! What did you watch though if no eng sub is available yet :think:
Ohhh so you met my favorite Heiji :LovePar: how do you like him? I remember when I was watching in the beginning, I skipped through to watch Heiji and BO episodes.. but Heiji was my priority :TzuyuKek:

afshwjkrn can’t believe seeing murders is comfort wow :PolicePar:

Actually I was in Japan for vacation a few weeks after it aired so I watched it then. I didn’t understand anything but it has Heiji so it’s enough for me :poggers: Well it also has Kaito Kid so maybe you will like it too eng sub should prob come out end of this year~~

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭703,650
yep. Sports anime seems a little inaccurate as a label for BL. Bluelock feels like a psychological drama to me. Some of the characters there are legit deranged (in a good way). I spent the last two years basically watching old animes rather than the ones that were airing at the time. So I have a lot to catch up on anime-wise.
This year there's a whole bunch of stuff I'm looking forward to (Elusive Samurai, Blue Lock S2, Fire Force S3, Bleach TYBW S3, etc.) so I'll be watching a whole bunch of currently airing shows

Well, Sports itself have a psychology aspect. In fact, there is a whole module dedicated to Sports and Exercise Psychology in Sports Science. I know because I am actually taking the module right now. :lurk1:

Some of the stuffs Ego said is really correct and I love his use of psychology.

I will love to be given the chance to run a project like Blue Lock. I will implement many of his ideas honestly.

And I am really looking forward to Season 2.

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭62,701

I prefer watching older animes tbh because im too impatient to wait for it to air ahdhjs is Fire Force any good? I was gonna check it out because the cover looked interesting but the reviews were a bit mixed.

Ohhh so you met my favorite Heiji :LovePar: how do you like him? I remember when I was watching in the beginning, I skipped through to watch Heiji and BO episodes.. but Heiji was my priority :TzuyuKek:

afshwjkrn can’t believe seeing murders is comfort wow :PolicePar:

Actually I was in Japan for vacation a few weeks after it aired so I watched it then. I didn’t understand anything but it has Heiji so it’s enough for me :poggers: Well it also has Kaito Kid so maybe you will like it too eng sub should prob come out end of this year~~

Wdym how do i like him? He only appeared a few times so far :TzuyuKek:But he seemed to be rivaling Conan in wit? I'll pick it up when i feel down again :sanapray:

And yes, after watching more hardcore stuff like AoT, this doesnt faze me ahgshs Also, I've always liked investigative stuff and this seems on the more lighthearted side :poggers:

Omo, boo!!! We need to talk about your Japan trip. I'm planning to go there maybe next year or the year after if possible so tell me your experience and tips:RunPar:

• Love
Reactions: boo

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭495,759
I prefer watching older animes tbh because im too impatient to wait for it to air ahdhjs is Fire Force any good? I was gonna check it out because the cover looked interesting but the reviews were a bit mixed.
Same here, I like going back to watch the ones that are already completed like FMA or Dragon Ball Z rather than waiting years for new seasons of my favourite shows to come out.

Fire Force is pretty fun, but a lot of the big content hasn't been animated yet since it'll show up once the final anime arc starts dropping episodes next year. My favourite part of the currently animated series is the Benimaru/Asakusa story arc

:poggers:

Top Bottom