🌈👑 We are WithU! The Official NiziU Thread | ♪ #Heartris ♪ 👑🌈

lusobr

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭558,935
Is it something from Japan or Korea that I missed or is it a spoiler that they keep saying juicy? Seems a bit out of nowhere to me.

grandmajudy

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,431
I think their Vlog water gun choices taught me a lot about their personalities. From nina’s super soaker, ayaka’s cute but functional pink gun to maya’s cute and totally useless dolphin spritzer.

Last edited:

Whisky23

"Kind but not soft" Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
So I'm hearing Twice is having a new Japanese single released on the 18th of November. Any guesses how this reflects when NiziU will have their debut?
There's usually a 2-week gap minimum between JYPE comebacks, so it could be an early Nov or early Dec debut if JYPE sticks to tradition. But this isn't a normal year with COVID, and I expect a lot of plans that JYPE groups had lined for 2020 are in disarray, so it's hard to predict what's going to happen. I'm just curious to see how JYPE&Sony plan to debut NiziU in Japan remotely.

Whisky23

"Kind but not soft" Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
oh shit another Hulu exlusive
:feelsblankie: :feelsblankie: :feelsblankie:

Looks like Twice's Elegant Private Life... NiziU version. :wow:

I assume that this show will eventually end up in Youtube after going through the Hulu/NTV gauntlet. The way things are going, I wouldn't be surprised if their future concerts get live-broadcasted on Hulu as well. :judgingyou:

grandmajudy

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,431
Looks like Twice's Elegant Private Life... NiziU version. :wow:

I assume that this show will eventually end up in Youtube after going through the Hulu/NTV gauntlet. The way things are going, I wouldn't be surprised if their future concerts get live-broadcasted on Hulu as well. :judgingyou:

It seems like NTV/Hulu are afraid to not have the next series lined up in fear that they'll lose a portion of the subscribers.

I'd imagine if travel restrictions weren't an issue, Hulu would probably pay to actually have NiziU go on more adventures maybe overseas too. It's got to be pretty good value for them to have a top show on their service with relatively low production costs. I'm assuming they'll keep the sukkiri!! segments too as that has been a good ratings boost for them also.

200925 NiziU 9 Stories Nina 1080p RAW

Top Bottom