🌈👑 We are WithU! The Official NiziU Thread | ♪ #Heartris ♪ 👑🌈

🔹 MAYUKA 🔹

𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓙𝓲𝓱𝔂𝓸 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭110,655
Don't think so. BTS, TXT, and SEVENTEEN who are also on the show this year I think are in Korea too. If CV19 wasn't going on I'd expect them to be there but I think they are doing live broadcasting from several different locations in both Korea and Japan as well.
Ahhhhh lol. I was confused for a sec.

-

🔹 MAYUKA 🔹

𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓙𝓲𝓱𝔂𝓸 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭110,655
Google trends on “AKB, 46 group’s and NiziU after appearing on “The Music Day”.
8341ee7b.jpg

Got it from this link

And this one not sure what this is talking about lol
79cb3e30.png

Anyways though this looks quite impressive.

BPiperDude

Stan
Reaction score
On a blue rock in the middle of a big empty.
Plus Coins
⨭149,400
Google trends on “AKB, 46 group’s and NiziU after appearing on “The Music Day”.
8341ee7b.jpg

Got it from this link

And this one not sure what this is talking about lol
79cb3e30.png

Anyways though this looks quite impressive.
It is a utility in Google that measures how many searches on their platform are made over time in comparison to others. The most talked about item are the ones you are comparing against and will always show up as 100% peak. So it is just saying in comparison to the AKB groups NiziUgot about 3 the number of searches at the peak. You can run other senarious yourself. The web link is https://trends.google.com. You can put in any words you want. NiziU vs BTS vs TXT vs Seventeen. They must have done this shortly after the show with a 4 hour spread which is one of the options. I just did one for BTS, TXT, Seventeen, and NiziU for 7 days as I don't see that they have a time x to time y option. The baseline has BTS in general ahead of NiziU and NiziU ahead of everyone else. There was a spike for NiziU above BTS at 3 PM Japanese time with NiziU at 29 and BTS at 22 (relative percentages). Then a big spike at 7PM Japanese time with a 79 vs 24 for NiziU vs BTS. Finally BTS had their spike at 9PM Japan time with the 100 (top hit always is 100 and is the relative baseline for every other number done) with NiziU at 19.

The chart is useful for relative searches but doesn't give exactly how many searches that there were.

BPiperDude

Stan
Reaction score
On a blue rock in the middle of a big empty.
Plus Coins
⨭149,400
I think I found everybody though not sure about Miihi. I have desktop screen shots but I can't seem to post them here as I don't have a http address for them. Time stamp is 0:30. Left side is Maya, Rima, Right side standing up is Rio and Riku standing up(I think). Sitting down is Nina and who I think is talking to Miihi but you can't really tell. Next is the 2:32 screen shot which has Mayuka, Rio, Mako, Rima, Maya, Ayaka. At 2:37 on the very far left you have Nina. Then at 2:39 you have Riku peaking in at the left.

Top Bottom