4 ♥ Right Now Tomorrow Forever 소녀시대 ♥ The Official Girls Generation SNSD Thread

Sooperior Sooyoung

Leader of The Loona Revolution Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭67,425
Happy Anniversary to the best women in kpop! The reason why I'm here in the first place. Thank you for being a blessing all these years. I love you❤
large.jpg

large.jpg

#12yearswithSNSD​

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,255,270
Hey SONEs!

Tomorrow we'll be a month away from OH!GG's first year anniversary. Does anyone think we have any hope for a comeback soon-ish?

When SM initially announced the unit I was excited because I thought we would get GG activities more frequently. Like... at least an unpromoted comeback a year. But here we are nearly at a year and...no signs of anything despite the fact that we managed to buy close to 50k kino albums and Lil' Touch did better digitally than Holiday and All Night.

I feel now that the only reason SM created OH!GG was because they wanted to sell GG related items like Season's Greetings but didn't want to say that TiSeoSoo had left the group. Sucks because the unit has potential to do well.

It's hard to say what OH!GG intention was. It happened after 3 members left SM and I kinda feel it was more of a statement or message to fans saying "hey... we are still snsd... we aren't going anywhere." Since there were a lot of people saying how they disbanded and over etc. I don't think the plan was to make it a consistent thing tho. With comebacks and albums. But with most subunits that are created it always leaves the option to return back to it at any time. Right now... seems like the members in SM are happy doing their individual stuff. taeyeon with solo, hyo with her DJ thing, yoona as usual with her acting, and sunny and yuri kinda do whatever. I was hoping for a ot8 comeback for 12th anniversary but with tiffany expanding her solo tour that might be a bit difficult.

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,150
Pronouns
she/her
12 years with SNSD

tumblr_ou0ds3W4wc1rqp5sho1_500.gif

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,150
Pronouns
she/her
Don't forget to submit badges for the members, the submissions close tomorrow!

montchery

Bang! Early Supporters
Reaction score
⨭29,320
Hello! Does anybody know where I can find a bigger version of this pic?

300x300.jpg

Thank you :)

Snsd9forever

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭350
I hope they are going to do a comeback I miss snsd music. Hope the will do music in japan to love their songs there.

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,150
Pronouns
she/her

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,255,270
I hope they are going to do a comeback I miss snsd music. Hope the will do music in japan to love their songs there.

Eventually they will. We all just have to be patient tho... They are all busy doing their own individual projects and tour. Let's just support all of them until it happens. it will be well-worth the wait :love: :giggle:

Top Bottom