4 ♥ Right Now Tomorrow Forever 소녀시대 ♥ The Official Girls Generation SNSD Thread

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,514,416
Hello! Does anybody know where I can find a bigger version of this pic?

300x300.jpg

Thank you :)

That looks like the original one, embedded in https://www.kkbox.com/my/en/artist/8dw4rldcDoZEt10F0J6HW08K-index-1.html

Livy

탱구 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭115,705

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,254,770
Is this the original The Stephi 'fansite' that was active like 10 years ago?

First I wanna say I'm so proud of Tiffany. Her solo career keeps expanding and growing. :love: :cool:(y)

But I have been noticing a lot recently some Sones saying how in her interviews she is "giving false hope" in a SNSD OT8 reunion/comeback. And have to say... please stop this nonsense. First of all the reporters keep asking her this same question so what do you expect her to do? She's telling the truth. However many times they ask her she will say the same thing. When the girls feel the time is right then it will happen. But don't expect them to drop everything that's going on in their individual careers just to please some fans who want it on their own time. If you are a Sone and truely support the girls... then you will understand that each member wants to grow as a person and a artist. I feel like many sones still living in the past 10 yrs ago and wants snsd to stay as a group forever and promoting on weekly music shows. That time is long gone. And IMO would be a few steps backwards for them. Let them explore and do whatever makes them happy ;)

lilsone

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,620
so happy to see the members being there for each other, if only sm could do a better job...
what happened to sunnys solo? I through her solo was this year

Reactions: Isa
Top Bottom