aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

Hara

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭435,075
I personally don't think they're going to add any more members to the lineup. It makes no sense and has nothing to do with Aespa's concept. I knew deep down that Aespa was going to be a smaller group, which was why I was easing you guys into the idea of it a few pages back. Personally I would've preferred a bigger lineup, but after seeing SM lose so many female trainees in one go I knew that they clearly were cutting down on the group size.
same i would have loved a bigger lineup but at this point its definitely four memebers
the only curious thing it's the "they speak english, japanese, korean and more" which makes me thing of another member like a thai one that would than speak another language but maybe he just worded it wrong and meant a different thing

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,636,866
same i would have loved a bigger lineup but at this point its definitely four memebers
the only curious thing it's the "they speak english, japanese, korean and more" which makes me thing of another member like a thai one that would than speak another language but maybe he just worded it wrong and meant a different thing

I thought the "they speak English, ..." remark referred to the avatars. Easy to do many languages when you have translation and speech synth software.

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
The "english, japanese, korean and more" could just refer to the languages the members know as a group, not to what is their native language. For example, if Aeri learnt spanish at school and can speak it well enough to promote in that language, then technically it counts as in "and more"

Hara

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭435,075
I thought the "they speak English, ..." remark referred to the avatars. Easy to do many languages when you have translation and speech synth software.​
the question was if the gg (aespa) spoke english so i think it was about the members and not the avatars

Hara

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭435,075
The "english, japanese, korean and more" could just refer to the languages the members know as a group, not to what is their native language. For example, if Aeri learnt spanish at school and can speak it well enough to promote in that language, then technically it counts as in "and more"
it will be probably something like that

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭23,600
ningning?

Elb7O6yXEAAeHEZ

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,636,866
Since we are in a news drought and waiting for the next breadcrumb to fall, let me compliment SM on the choice of group name.

aespa >> Moonlight Angels/DBCS > White Fox >>> SPRY > FRNZ

ellybelly

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭46,700
I worry about the girls getting hate from rabid EXO fans after the whole Chanyeol cheating fiasco and the fact he commented on the picture of Jimin

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
I worry about the girls getting hate from rabid EXO fans after the whole Chanyeol cheating fiasco and the fact he commented on the picture of Jimin
I was about to say that the girls will have a lot of pressure on them by the company bc of the scandals...I didn't even consider them being blamed for it...

She

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭53,550
There's a lot of mess surrounding the group tbh I'm scared. :sweat:

... Andddd just as I was typing this that photoshoot thing came out.

Hara

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭435,075
what a mess it will be probably like the umpah umpah dress thing and end with them paying them and maybe a collab or something

ellybelly

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭46,700
I was about to say that the girls will have a lot of pressure on them by the company bc of the scandals...I didn't even consider them being blamed for it...
I don’t know if they’ll be blamed for it, but I’m sure some of the crazy fangirls will send hate to Jimin because Chanyeol commented on her picture in particular... especially in light of this situation of him being a bit of a, uh, “player”

Top Bottom