aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

ellybelly

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭46,700
SM are definitely aiming for global recognition with all these western names.... idk how to feel. and still disappointed about the amount of members. sorry to keep going on about it but it’s been such a long wait and this is just not what I expected at all

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,482,464
Pronouns
She/Her
Giselle...another common name in my country....wow SM:whaaat:
She looks so pretty and the name suits her...and like this she won't receive hate from certain fandom.....

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,482,464
Pronouns
She/Her
So....tomorrow....no teasers, group teaser or another member teaser?:clowned:
SM are definitely aiming for global recognition with all these western names.... idk how to feel. and still disappointed about the amount of members. sorry to keep going on about it but it’s been such a long wait and this is just not what I expected at all
Yes....i'm still....i don't know what to feel...i'll wait for the song....

Hara

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭435,075
my karina video reached 1M views on youtube (and twitter)
i also don't think we will get one for the other members because if this took a year no way they had the time for all four

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
I like Giselle, it's a very known name in France, even though it's not very common. I think it sounds really elegant and reminds me of the ballet. I think all the girls have pretty stage names so I'm happy.

Aeri / Giselle looks very pretty on her pictures ! Now I'm wondering what will be the next teaser... New member ? Group picture ? Video ? I hope that all of the members will get a video like MY KARINA.

She

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭53,550
I was really counting on SM to deliver a big group with multiple strong vocalists, I feel like they're the only company who've ever really provided that and it's infuriating to see them waste all those resources on this AI gimmick...

Top Bottom