aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

ellybelly

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭46,700
what a mess it will be probably like the umpah umpah dress thing and end with them paying them and maybe a collab or something
yeah probably SM will do some hard damage control. but I just don’t understand why they get themselves into these situations in the first place. don’t they know it negatively affects the members that are associated? ffs wake up SM

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
I don’t know if they’ll be blamed for it, but I’m sure some of the crazy fangirls will send hate to Jimin because Chanyeol commented on her picture in particular... especially in light of this situation of him being a bit of a, uh, “player”
they should be worrying about their man then..not Jimin standing there looking pretty :tea2:

She

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭53,550
SM you have angered the gods, the only solution is to scrap this whole AI thing, throw Lee Soomin in the trash, and get back all the lost members before it's too late and the company building destroys itself like the house in that one Simpsons Halloween special.

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,482,464
Pronouns
She/Her
SM you have angered the gods, the only solution is to scrap this whole AI thing, throw Lee Soomin in the trash, and get back all the lost members before it's too late and the company building destroys itself like the house in that one Simpsons Halloween special.
an epic situation if you ask me:sip:....but i'm glad that Koeun, Hina, Lami and Herin will never face the amount of hate that aespa is receiving

• Sad
Reactions: She

ellybelly

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭46,700
uhhhhh anybody else seen the knets on PANN saying that Aeri got caught drinking and smoking and doing drugs...?

The hate train begins...

dayeon_you

demian world domination
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,725
uhhhhh anybody else seen the knets on PANN saying that Aeri got caught drinking and smoking and doing drugs...?

The hate train begins...
what i’ve learnt in life is to never trust anything from pann..

anyways this may sound incredibly dumb but who is the other ai person that took a selfie with ae-karina in the my karina video? the one with the short hair? are they “navis”?

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,482,464
Pronouns
She/Her

The hate train begins...
Yeah i didn't pay attention to that...Pann is full of haters of Aespa now....so the rumors won't die....

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400

The hate train begins...
tbh why make stuff up? I feel like some knetz are sensitive to the point that just the photos of her giving the finger would be enough-

Top Bottom