Ask the Awards Team

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,850
Pronouns
she/her
would this be acceptable or is it too much face coverage?

D4oBqBQ.png

It's ok! :)

paradise.mp3

HEART BOOM BOOM GIRL YOU KILLING ME Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭58,605
What does it mean to “keep” a badge, if I don’t have enough posts but I want all members badges is it okay to “keep” one?

A

Aerith

What does it mean to “keep” a badge, if I don’t have enough posts but I want all members badges is it okay to “keep” one?

When the badge is in the system, you would request it and keep it as one of your badges (doesn't matter if it's displayed or not). So, when the badge you agreed to keep is in the system, you will either need the post count required to request another badge or to swap a badge for it. I recommend only keeping what you know you will be able to request based on your post count in the near future.

You can always, keep one or two from the group and return later once you have a higher post count and keep more if it's needed.

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,633
Hi guys, shouldn't the 3 awards forms be taken off my inventory, now that the EXO OTP badges are approved and in the system?

A

Aerith

Hi guys, shouldn't the 3 awards forms be taken off my inventory, now that the EXO OTP badges are approved and in the system?

We do keep track of where they were used, but I removed the three forms~

yooamygirls

how deep is your love VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,810
Hi! I was wondering if we wanted a badge for an anime OTP, can we use an award form for that? Also, can we use award forms for TV shows (Supernatural, Sherlock, etc.) and/or movies/books/series (Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, etc.)?

Frandae

Alchemist VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,418,115
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I was wondering if we wanted a badge for an anime OTP, can we use an award form for that? Also, can we use award forms for TV shows (Supernatural, Sherlock, etc.) and/or movies/books/series (Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, etc.)?
Hey there! I'm sorry but all of those are a no! As stated in the description of the form you can only buy and use the form for "OTPs (2 groups or 2 idols allowed), variety shows, dramas, Asian groups & artists (excluding Korean/Japanese/Chinese ones). Anime, games and actor/actresses badges if a spot to add them for free isn't available in threads hosted by the Awards Team"

yooamygirls

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,810
Hey there! I'm sorry but all of those are a no! As stated in the description of the form you can only buy and use the form for "OTPs (2 groups or 2 idols allowed), variety shows, dramas, Asian groups & artists (excluding Korean/Japanese/Chinese ones). Anime, games and actor/actresses badges if a spot to add them for free isn't available in threads hosted by the Awards Team"
oh okay :sejeongcry: thanks for letting me know!

yooamygirls

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,810
Hello! Are we ever planning on having awards for entertainment companies (Big Hit, JYP, SM, Pledis, etc.)?

M

moon_ravn

Hello! Are we ever planning on having awards for entertainment companies (Big Hit, JYP, SM, Pledis, etc.)?

Those are included on the Awards forms that you can buy from Shop+! It seems to not be written in the description for some reason but we'll fix that.

Bobo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,100
Hello, i feel like i should have asked this a long time ago cause i've been in the situation but anyway.
If the majority asks for there to not be an editing/ wildcard round but one person wants it, should i follow what the majority says?
raHRVXJ.gif

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,850
Pronouns
she/her
Hello, i feel like i should have asked this a long time ago cause i've been in the situation but anyway.
If the majority asks for there to not be an editing/ wildcard round but one person wants it, should i follow what the majority says?
raHRVXJ.gif

Hello! No, you don't need a wildcard round if the majority does not wish for one :)

GVK

Hopeless Multifan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,390,211
Is the "issue reason" the exact thing we inserted in the request or not?

For future reference, can I insert "swap 000 posts" instead of just "swap"?
Cos I want to keep the post count there.

Yukihime

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,890
Hello, I apologize in advance because there is a lot ! :sejeongcry:
I'm coming back after the comments from the approval thread, I did what I could to "fix" them without the mocks going too strongly towards the yellow or magenta (I tried at least haha) and wanted to know if those were "better/okayish" or not please :

So I got the comment "big recoloring, too dull, pale and grey" :

1)
WKWW88Z.png
=>
4cc7dWI.png

2)
N9hbPQe.png
=>
26zjlmi.png

3)
PqwfVtw.png
=> (yikes this one is :JudgyDubu: bye)

Those were "too pale and dull" :
4)
eg5w9RR.png
=>
hSHjYqq.png
(it's too pink now no ? *facepalm*)
5)
XVpWDnA.png
=>
yvsHuCE.png

6)
TTHXw1n.png
=>
xzyZsZD.png
those were the coloring from the og pics☠ 5-6

7)
XSNtv9q.png
=>
4EhixRG.png
This one is a mess and I'll give up :weep:

Those two were "too pale and yellowish"
8)
pZAH5rR.png
=>
CPe0DM3.png

9)
ER9mMvK.png
=>
bS0JRKq.png

This one needed "a better crop (zoomed in and better centered)"
10)
83oPJYe.png
=>
vBMPRNm.png
----------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think I could do much better so I'll probably go to the Request a mock thread to have them fixed if needed.
Unless some of you are up to the challenge here 😅

If those are a no go, could you guys tell me which one you think could be saved by an AT member and which should be scratched ? PLease
:sejeongcry:

Whisky23

"Kind but not soft" Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
Hi, I just created the thread for the MiChaeng (Mina X Chaeyoung) and MiNayeon (Mina X Nayeon) OTPs voting thread. Forms have already been purchased.

Frandae

Alchemist VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,418,115
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, I just created the thread for the MiChaeng (Mina X Chaeyoung) and MiNayeon (Mina X Nayeon) OTPs voting thread. Forms have already been purchased.
Noted! Good luck with the voting!

yooamygirls

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,810
Hello! I'm the OP for the voting thread for BTS OTPs. I bought 2 award forms for Yoonkook and Taegi and we're done with both. I was wondering if we could leave it open until me/others buy more forms to host more voting there or do we have to move it to the finished section and bring it back once someone buys the form?

Here's the link to the thread. X

boomimo

李永钦
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭654,538
hey i want to check you my any of my badges are good to go
original needs a better crop (zoomed in a bit more and centered), looks LQ/oversharpened
hnwZZeS.png
>
5rjO0Em.png
or
LovSBXd.png

Top Bottom