Ask the Awards Team

Frandae

Alchemist VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,534,315
Pronouns
He/Him
Is the "issue reason" the exact thing we inserted in the request or not?

For future reference, can I insert "swap 000 posts" instead of just "swap"?
Cos I want to keep the post count there.

Yeah when you fill the reason box via the Awards System List you have to put the same thing in the request in the thread; meaning that if it's post count: X you have to write that in both, and same with swappings

About your other question, you are asking if you could say for example: swap 100 posts (cause you are swapping your 100 posts badge for another one) right? If so then yes you can!

Hello, I apologize in advance because there is a lot ! :sejeongcry:
I'm coming back after the comments from the approval thread, I did what I could to "fix" them without the mocks going too strongly towards the yellow or magenta (I tried at least haha) and wanted to know if those were "better/okayish" or not please :

So I got the comment "big recoloring, too dull, pale and grey" :

1)
WKWW88Z.png
=>
4cc7dWI.png

2)
N9hbPQe.png
=>
26zjlmi.png

3)
PqwfVtw.png
=> (yikes this one is :JudgyDubu: bye)

Those were "too pale and dull" :
4)
eg5w9RR.png
=>
hSHjYqq.png
(it's too pink now no ? *facepalm*)
5)
XVpWDnA.png
=>
yvsHuCE.png

6)
TTHXw1n.png
=>
xzyZsZD.png
those were the coloring from the og pics☠ 5-6

7)
XSNtv9q.png
=>
4EhixRG.png
This one is a mess and I'll give up :weep:

Those two were "too pale and yellowish"
8)
pZAH5rR.png
=>
CPe0DM3.png

9)
ER9mMvK.png
=>
bS0JRKq.png

This one needed "a better crop (zoomed in and better centered)"
10)
83oPJYe.png
=>
vBMPRNm.png
----------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think I could do much better so I'll probably go to the Request a mock thread to have them fixed if needed.
Unless some of you are up to the challenge here 😅

If those are a no go, could you guys tell me which one you think could be saved by an AT member and which should be scratched ? PLease
:sejeongcry:

Mmm from these I can already tell that #3 #7 #8 and #9 wouldn't pass; they are still very pale and have weird coloring. I don't think they can be saved tho

I'm not so sure about the others tho; let me ask to my fellow team mates and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!

Hello! I'm the OP for the voting thread for BTS OTPs. I bought 2 award forms for Yoonkook and Taegi and we're done with both. I was wondering if we could leave it open until me/others buy more forms to host more voting there or do we have to move it to the finished section and bring it back once someone buys the form?

Here's the link to the thread. X

Hey there! Whichever you prefer tbh! As long as you notify the users everytime you are doing each OTP you should be fine! Keep in mind that since you are the OP of this thread you should be the one to take care of all the process for all the OTPs!

hey i want to check you my any of my badges are good to go
original needs a better crop (zoomed in a bit more and centered), looks LQ/oversharpened

Hey there! The crop is kinda weird now; you should lower the picture more so that her head/forehead isn't cut; so like keeping this zoom in but lowering the crop to make it look more natural

yooamygirls

how deep is your love VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,810
Hey there! Whichever you prefer tbh! As long as you notify the users everytime you are doing each OTP you should be fine! Keep in mind that since you are the OP of this thread you should be the one to take care of all the process for all the OTPs!
Thank you! :shablob:

yooamygirls

how deep is your love VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,810
Hello! I'm hoping for some of my mocks to be fixed!

Here's the imgur folder with the mocks: X

The feedback I got from AT of what needs to be fixed is below each image.

Here are the four original images:
X X X X

(For the third image (the first one of Beomgyu), the person who submitted the badge seems to be no longer active. Is it alright if I submit it for fixing even if they never responded?)

M

moon_ravn

i forgot about this but my award forms expired yesterday :feelsblankie:

It's ok, we got you down has having bought and not used your form so whenever you want to use it just follow the rules it asks but add in "my form has expired".

Frandae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,534,315
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, I apologize in advance because there is a lot ! :sejeongcry:
I'm coming back after the comments from the approval thread, I did what I could to "fix" them without the mocks going too strongly towards the yellow or magenta (I tried at least haha) and wanted to know if those were "better/okayish" or not please :

So I got the comment "big recoloring, too dull, pale and grey" :

1)
WKWW88Z.png
=>
4cc7dWI.png

2)
N9hbPQe.png
=>
26zjlmi.png

3)
PqwfVtw.png
=> (yikes this one is :JudgyDubu: bye)

Those were "too pale and dull" :
4)
eg5w9RR.png
=>
hSHjYqq.png
(it's too pink now no ? *facepalm*)
5)
XVpWDnA.png
=>
yvsHuCE.png

6)
TTHXw1n.png
=>
xzyZsZD.png
those were the coloring from the og pics☠ 5-6

7)
XSNtv9q.png
=>
4EhixRG.png
This one is a mess and I'll give up :weep:

Those two were "too pale and yellowish"
8)
pZAH5rR.png
=>
CPe0DM3.png

9)
ER9mMvK.png
=>
bS0JRKq.png

This one needed "a better crop (zoomed in and better centered)"
10)
83oPJYe.png
=>
vBMPRNm.png
----------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think I could do much better so I'll probably go to the Request a mock thread to have them fixed if needed.
Unless some of you are up to the challenge here 😅

If those are a no go, could you guys tell me which one you think could be saved by an AT member and which should be scratched ? PLease
:sejeongcry:

Ok I'm back again with the feedback! As already said #3 #7 #8 and #9 wouldn't pass at all sorry!
The others look fine!

what about now?
Mmm the crop is still really weird; can you push the picture down more so that her forehead/head isn't cut by the edge of the badge?

Tommie

🍨 Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭819,500
Hello! I bought the Minus, Par, and Magi badges and requested them in the awards system but I'm unsure if I should also request them in the "Awards Request" thread. Thank you in advance!​

Frandae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,534,315
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello! I bought the Minus, Par, and Magi badges and requested them in the awards system but I'm unsure if I should also request them in the "Awards Request" thread. Thank you in advance!​
Hey there cutie! It's alright! Just like stated in the description of the item in the shop, you don't need to request them in the Awards Request Thread!

Enjoy them!

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭466,259
Hi, I wanted to get a Wang Yibo badge, would I have to create a voting thread for just the single artist or for UNIQ as a whole (esp. considering that 3 of the members are in other groups atm) also can I do the same for Xiao Zhan

Indigo

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭230,635
how do we remove awards here? i want to remove both of my awards

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,700
Pronouns
she/her
how do we remove awards here? i want to remove both of my awards

Hello! You need to request for your awards to be removed here, you'll find all the info you need in the first post of the thread~

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,700
Pronouns
she/her
Hi, I wanted to get a Wang Yibo badge, would I have to create a voting thread for just the single artist or for UNIQ as a whole (esp. considering that 3 of the members are in other groups atm) also can I do the same for Xiao Zhan

Hey! Since Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo are part of groups you would host the voting thread for their respective groups. Just follow the usual steps found here. What you also can do is ask other fans if they would like to vote for the members that are not promoting if they’d like to vote for them in your threads or a voting thread for their current groups.

Top Bottom