Ask the Awards Team

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭93,833
Hi guys! Are these pics okay for badges? They have sth in their mouth so I'm not sure
x x

Frandae

Alchemist VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,518,315
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi guys! Are these pics okay for badges? They have sth in their mouth so I'm not sure
x x

Hey there! Sorry but those are a no! Their expressions are too forced/weird + the pepero is there so it won't pass at all!

Hi, I had an awards form but it expired. Can I get it renewed?

Hey there! I'm sorry but we don't renew awards forms! We just note them down in a spreadsheet to keep track of who bought what; don't worry about it tho, if we quoted you and we said it was noted then you don't have to worry about the forms being expired!

Hi guys, I made 3 anime voting threads and have purchased the award request forms accordingly:
Saber
Sebastian
Fullmetal Alchemist

Noted! Good luck with the voting!

Panda

VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,908,941
I bought three award forms for the EXO OTP Badge Voting Thread~

Also there is one award form I got back in September is now expired, can you retrieve it or do I buy it back?

Frandae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,518,315
Pronouns
He/Him
I bought three award forms for the EXO OTP Badge Voting Thread~

Also there is one award form I got back in September is now expired, can you retrieve it or do I buy it back?
Noted! Also about the forms expiring I'm sorry but we don't renew awards forms! We just note them down in a spreadsheet to keep track of who bought what; don't worry about it tho, if we quoted you and we said it was noted then you don't have to worry about the forms being expired!

anh

🍑 Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,927,260
hello! i'm broke but i bought 4 more forms for the nct otp award thread

Frandae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,518,315
Pronouns
He/Him
hello! i'm broke but i bought 4 more forms for the nct otp award thread

Noted!

MicrowavedTea

10vely Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭236,362
Sorry but i wanna ask about the OH MY GIRL mocks that yooamygirls asked the team to fix, are they done?
I am the host of the OMG badge voting thread

yooamygirls

how deep is your love VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,810
Hi! My unique gif badge sort of has a gap in between the badge on top and to its right and when I tried a different order that gap always seems to be there. Could you look into it? I think it might be a size issue? Thank you!

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭34,100
Pronouns
she/her
Sorry but i wanna ask about the OH MY GIRL mocks that yooamygirls asked the team to fix, are they done?
I am the host of the OMG badge voting thread

No, they are not finished yet. Just wait a liiitle bit longer ;)

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭34,100
Pronouns
she/her
Hi do you fix mocks here?

IMGUR folder: X

Original Pics: X X X X X X X

Or do I have to go to the request a mock badge thread instead?

Here is the award teams' feedback:
HYOJUNG: #1 to #4 we recommend to push her up a litt'e bit so that the chin doesn't touch the border of the badge that much

MIMI: #1 needs to be centered better and the shadow on the left is too strong, it will look messy when resized down

YOOA: #1 is too pink, #2 is kinda orangeish
Thank you! :hehe:

Hello, here you go! Made by me and Frandae:
fOqykqR.png
EffFMpy.png
Q7AGgt7.png
P3WghId.png
auko9zN.png

We had to unfortunately scrap number 1 because of coloring issues and 3 because of the quality. Hope you like these!

Panda

VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,908,941
Hello! I was wondering if it is possible to have a Thanos badge? I know it's listed that badges should be for Idols, Actors/Actresses, game and anime but iirc there is a Thanos skin in Fortnite so doesn't make him a game character?

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
  • Thanos appeared in the Capcom fighting games Marvel Super Heroes[citation needed] and Marvel vs. Capcom 2 as a playable character, voiced by Andrew Jackson.[92]
  • Thanos appears as a downloadable content character in Lego Marvel Super Heroes.[108]
  • Thanos appears as a playable character of Lego Marvel's Avengers, voiced by Isaac C. Singleton Jr.[citation needed]
  • Thanos is a playable character in Marvel Future Fight.[109]
  • Thanos is available to play with in Marvel: Contest of Champions.[citation needed]
  • There are two playable versions of Thanos ("Modern" and "The Mad Titan") in the match-three mobile game Marvel Puzzle Quest. Thanos was added to the game in December 2016.[110]
  • Thanos appears in Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series, voiced by Jake Hart. In the first chapter, Thanos seeks the Eternity Forge, an ancient artifact. He is killed in a battle with the Guardians of the Galaxy.
  • Thanos appears as a playable character in Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite,[111] voiced again by Isaac C. Singleton Jr.[112] In this game, Thanos no longer has the Infinity Stone-based moves from the previous Marvel vs. Capcom games. In the story mode, he was originally captured by Ultron Sigma (a fusion between Ultron and Sigma from Capcom's Mega Man X series), until he is rescued by the remaining heroes and soon must aid the heroes to devise another plan in combatting Ultron Sigma.
  • Fortnite Battle Royale had an official Marvel-sponsored event tie-in with Avengers: Infinity War, which featured the Infinity Gauntlet that randomly spawned on the map; any player that equipped it became Thanos and had additional abilities.[113] Brolin (who also voiced Thanos in Avengers: Infinity War) also voiced Thanos via archive footage from the film itself. He appeared again in the "Fortnite X EndGame" Event, in which he was playable when the first Infinity Stone was collected by the player.
  • The MCU incarnation of Thanos (based on his appearance in Avengers: Infinity War) appears in Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2.[114] He is seen in the "Infinity War" DLC where he leads the Black Order into invading Attilan.
  • Thanos (based on Josh Brolin's performance in Avengers: Infinity War) also appears in the Infinity War update of Spider-Man Unlimited as a boss.[115][116]
  • Thanos appears in Marvel Powers United VR, voiced by Isaac C. Singleton Jr.[92]
  • Thanos appears as the main antagonist in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order, voiced by Isaac C. Singleton Jr.
wikipedia

Frandae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,518,315
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello! I was wondering if it is possible to have a Thanos badge? I know it's listed that badges should be for Idols, Actors/Actresses, game and anime but iirc there is a Thanos skin in Fortnite so doesn't make him a game character?
Hey there! I'm sorry but Thanos can't be added as a badge at all; he is a comic book character. Being a skin in Fortnite isn't enough to be counted as a proper game character; if he had a whole videogame of his own then sure but if not then I'm sorry but it can't be!

Panda

VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,908,941
Hey there! I'm sorry but Thanos can't be added as a badge at all; he is a comic book character. Being a skin in Fortnite isn't enough to be counted as a proper game character; if he had a whole videogame of his own then sure but if not then I'm sorry but it can't be!
I see~

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭642,420
Hi! My unique gif badge sort of has a gap in between the badge on top and to its right and when I tried a different order that gap always seems to be there. Could you look into it? I think it might be a size issue? Thank you!
Do you have the original GIF used so we can take a look? :)

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭11,604
Pronouns
She/Her
would this be acceptable or is it too much face coverage?

D4oBqBQ.png

Top Bottom