Frandae

Alchemist VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,413,615
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello !

In order to save some time during the approval process I wanted to ask your opinion on some mocks before I officially submit them :pandafrozen:

1a) 1b) (this damn pink filter was driving me insane)
2) do you think it's too yellow ? In that case do you think this coloring is better ?
ZPzznWt.png

3)
4)
(The og pics are linked in each mock )

Thank you in advance !

Hey there! The first one is a little bit pale and pink (needs some vibrance and neutralize the pink just a tiny bit) and the last one looks too orange (I would recommend to add a bit of coldness/blue and a bit of contrast)

The others look good color wise even tho we recommend to tilt the third one so that it looks better

Hello! I bought a form for Big Hit Entertainment! Here's the link to the voting thread! X

Noted; good luck with the voting!

Yukihime

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,890
Hey there! The first one is a little bit pale and pink (needs some vibrance and neutralize the pink just a tiny bit) and the last one looks too orange (I would recommend to add a bit of coldness/blue and a bit of contrast)

The others look good color wise even tho we recommend to tilt the third one so that it looks better

Noted; good luck with the voting!

Thanks a lot for the feedback and SORRY for the bother once again:sweat:, are these (a tiny bit) better ?
3Oup6IE.png
=>
996jHqr.png
(the difference isn't much but I added some vibrance+contrast and tried to tone down the pink a tiny bit, especially on the neck and ear)
O6l5yYu.png
=>
ciuP6Jc.png

dewx5Yq.png
=>
JnWaDyS.png

Frandae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,413,615
Pronouns
He/Him
Thanks a lot for the feedback and SORRY for the bother once again:sweat:, are these (a tiny bit) better ?
3Oup6IE.png
=>
996jHqr.png
(the difference isn't much but I added some vibrance+contrast and tried to tone down the pink a tiny bit, especially on the neck and ear)
O6l5yYu.png
=>
ciuP6Jc.png

dewx5Yq.png
=>
JnWaDyS.png

Don't worry! We are here to help as much as we can!
Yup now they look good to go!

Aquamaraqua

Jinyoung's Wife
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭970,145
Hi~ Not to bother but I'm still waiting for feedback on what to do with Seyoung's badge situation on the pre-approval thread since he doesn't have any suitable badges that are from recent times. It's been a month for the CG badge process in general ;;

Frandae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,413,615
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi~ Not to bother but I'm still waiting for feedback on what to do with Seyoung's badge situation on the pre-approval thread since he doesn't have any suitable badges that are from recent times. It's been a month for the CG badge process in general ;;

Hey there! If I remember correctly, some of my teammates already said those wouldn't pass since the expression is too weird/forced + oversharpened; I'm sorry but we can't do anything about that; a solution would be trying to use older pictures maybe?

lisssie

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭64,635
Hi, so I'm running the voting thread for Cherry Bullet and it was announced a couple of days ago that three of the members have left the group. We have keepers and supporters for all three. I wasn't sure what the protocol for this was. Can we still go forward with badges for them if all the keepers and supports want to go forward, or should we not since they are no longer members?
Also, one of the members (not one of the ones who just left) had 3 mocks submitted for her but 2 of them were turned away for different reasons. I didn't know what to do for this scenario since you can't vote on mocks when there is only one that is viable.

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭641,120
Hi, so I'm running the voting thread for Cherry Bullet and it was announced a couple of days ago that three of the members have left the group. We have keepers and supporters for all three. I wasn't sure what the protocol for this was. Can we still go forward with badges for them if all the keepers and supports want to go forward, or should we not since they are no longer members?
Also, one of the members (not one of the ones who just left) had 3 mocks submitted for her but 2 of them were turned away for different reasons. I didn't know what to do for this scenario since you can't vote on mocks when there is only one that is viable.
Hi there!

For the members that left the group, if fans would still like to move forward with creating the badges, they can definitely still be added under the group - they’ll just be listed as former members in the description.

As for your other question, if there’s only one approved mock for any member, you have two different options:
1) You can go ahead with the voting and ask if they would like that as the final badge (yes/no)
2) You can hold off on creating that member’s badge until new suitable photos are released

Hope that helps!

lisssie

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭64,635
Hi there!

For the members that left the group, if fans would still like to move forward with creating the badges, they can definitely still be added under the group - they’ll just be listed as former members in the description.

As for your other question, if there’s only one approved mock for any member, you have two different options:
1) You can go ahead with the voting and ask if they would like that as the final badge (yes/no)
2) You can hold off on creating that member’s badge until new suitable photos are released

Hope that helps!
thanks so so much, it helps a ton:heartpar:

Yukihime

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,890
Oh gosh I feel like a bother
I'm here (again) for an opinion.
During the pre-approval a mock got this comment "#1 has a bit of shadows and it's a bit pale", so I wanted to know if this correction was fine or not (I feel like it might be a bit too pink but even a tiny change in the coloring just make it so dull *slams head against a wall*)
v1)
K4D0tyx.png
==> v2)
JE4uGDK.png

Thanks in advance !

Frandae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,413,615
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh gosh I feel like a bother
I'm here (again) for an opinion.
During the pre-approval a mock got this comment "#1 has a bit of shadows and it's a bit pale", so I wanted to know if this correction was fine or not (I feel like it might be a bit too pink but even a tiny change in the coloring just make it so dull *slams head against a wall*)
v1)
K4D0tyx.png
==> v2)
JE4uGDK.png

Thanks in advance !

Noo you aren't a bother at all don't worry cutie! It's nice to see you want to learn and ask for advice/opinions :sejeongcry:

Regarding the badge it's indeed just a tiny bit pink and would need a little bit of contrast but imo it's passable! :wow:

Hi, so I bought a CAF from the shop, here's my VT: WWX

Hey there! Noted; good luck with the voting!

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,693,200
Just a question. Let say I purchased a Custom Award Form and at the end of the day, there was only one mock badge suggested. After I submit the mock badge for pre-approval and it got approved, do I still need to do voting or can I just submit the badge to be added?

Yukihime

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,890
Noo you aren't a bother at all don't worry cutie! It's nice to see you want to learn and ask for advice/opinions :sejeongcry:

Regarding the badge it's indeed just a tiny bit pink and would need a little bit of contrast but imo it's passable! :wow:

Oh my :hehe: Awww Thank you !!

Thanks a lot for your help once again ! I managed to tone down the pink but not sure if it's any better hah.

K4D0tyx.png
=>
JE4uGDK.png
=>
6Bcx8fh.png

Frandae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,413,615
Pronouns
He/Him
Just a question. Let say I purchased a Custom Award Form and at the end of the day, there was only one mock badge suggested. After I submit the mock badge for pre-approval and it got approved, do I still need to do voting or can I just submit the badge to be added?

Hey there! When there is only one suggestion after suggestion phase is over you still need to do a voting phase; for this we recommend to ask users if they are satisfied with that only suggestion to be the final badge

Something along the lines of: Are you ok with this badge being the final badge? Yes/No or something like that lol (you can count votes via public poll or manually, it doesn't mind). This voting phase also should be minium 3 days.

Hope that helps!

Oh my :hehe: Awww Thank you !!

Thanks a lot for your help once again ! I managed to tone down the pink but not sure if it's any better hah.

K4D0tyx.png
=>
JE4uGDK.png
=>
6Bcx8fh.png

No problem; glad we can help!

Yup now it looks better; t's good to go!

Echo

𝕎𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕 Early Supporters
Reaction score
⨭23,441
When will the "new" badges on the forums disappear?

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,533
When will the "new" badges on the forums disappear?
Do you mean the Winter Mascots badges? I believe they will be removed at the end of the month. Only users who participated in the event and reached the prize tier can keep these badges

Top Bottom