Ask the Awards Team

Echo

𝕎𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕 Early Supporters
Reaction score
⨭23,441
Do you mean the Winter Mascots badges? I believe they will be removed at the end of the month. Only users who participated in the event and reached the prize tier can keep these badges
No this:
Rules, News & More New
Maybe my question got misunderstood on the ask a mod thread because I asked this there first and got redirected here :c

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭158,759
Can I use an Awards Request Form to make a Star Wars badge or a badge for a character from Star Wars?

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭674,509
So I wanted to add a Chinese actor to the system, however, the thread was already archived ages ago. Though there were still at least 5 spots free for nomination of Chinese actors lol. Do I have to wait for the next nomination period or smth...

Frandae

Alchemist VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,418,115
Pronouns
He/Him
Can I use an Awards Request Form to make a Star Wars badge or a badge for a character from Star Wars?

Hey there! I'm sorry but Star War badges are a no; we don't plan on adding any western movies/actors/actresses badges anytime soon; sorry about that!

So I wanted to add a Chinese actor to the system, however, the thread was already archived ages ago. Though there were still at least 5 spots free for nomination of Chinese actors lol. Do I have to wait for the next nomination period or smth...

Hey there! Once the voting for the thread is finished, it will remain archived; it doesn't mind if there were free spots or not.
Right now you have two options:

1) Wait for the next Actors/Actresses thread hosted by an AT member (this will take some time since we just hosted the last one not so long ago)
or
2) Buy an Award Request Form and host their voting thread by yourself!

Hope that helps!

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭674,509
Hey there! I'm sorry but Star War badges are a no; we don't plan on adding any western movies/actors/actresses badges anytime soon; sorry about that!

Hey there! Once the voting for the thread is finished, it will remain archived; it doesn't mind if there were free spots or not.
Right now you have two options:

1) Wait for the next Actors/Actresses thread hosted by an AT member (this will take some time since we just hosted the last one not so long ago)
or
2) Buy an Award Request Form and host their voting thread by yourself!

Hope that helps!

ok cool! I just bought a CAF
Here's my thread:

Frandae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,418,115
Pronouns
He/Him
ok cool! I just bought a CAF
Here's my thread:

Noted! Good luck with the voting!

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭158,759
Aww, okay then. Can I ask if there's a particular reason why? We've already got a western video game badge (The Sims), for example, so it seems a little inconsistent.

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,780,200
Hi Award Team, I need help with something I am confused about. So I purchased a Custom Award Form and did all the voting and stuffs.

But at the end of the day, there were only me and another user interested in being keeper/supporter. Can I still send the badge to be submitted?

Or will I have to look for Keepers and redo the voting again?

Frandae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,418,115
Pronouns
He/Him
Aww, okay then. Can I ask if there's a particular reason why? We've already got a western video game badge (The Sims), for example, so it seems a little inconsistent.

Well the reason it's because Star Wars is a movie saga; even if they had their own games and stuff, it still remains as movies; and as for now, we don't plan on add any movies related badges into the system; sorry about that!

The Sims is there because it's a videogame and its nature has always been a videogame

Hope that helps!

Hi Award Team, I need help with something I am confused about. So I purchased a Custom Award Form and did all the voting and stuffs.

But at the end of the day, there were only me and another user interested in being keeper/supporter. Can I still send the badge to be submitted?

Or will I have to look for Keepers and redo the voting again?

As long as you let users vote for at least 3 days (the minium required) you should be fine!
As for keepers and supporters don't worry about that since you don't need to look for those when using an Award Request Form; so you can go ahead and submit it if you want!

um what happened to all the winter par pal badges ?? :cry:

Hey there! The winter Plus Pals were limited as for Guardians of Winter event; you could only keep them if you gathered enough coals/snowflakes through the event; only those who did it can keep the badges! Sorry about that

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,780,200
Well the reason it's because Star Wars is a movie saga; even if they had their own games and stuff, it still remains as movies; and as for now, we don't plan on add any movies related badges into the system; sorry about that!

The Sims is there because it's a videogame and its nature has always been a videogame

Hope that helps!

As long as you let users vote for at least 3 days (the minium required) you should be fine!
As for keepers and supporters don't worry about that since you don't need to look for those when using an Award Request Form; so you can go ahead and submit it if you want!

Hey there! The winter Plus Pals were limited as for Guardians of Winter event; you could only keep them if you gathered enough coals/snowflakes through the event; only those who did it can keep the badges! Sorry about that

Okay thanks!

Frandae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,418,115
Pronouns
He/Him
S

Some

With the new feature option i dont know how to sort my awards anymore how can i do it now ?

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,850
Pronouns
she/her
With the new feature option i dont know how to sort my awards anymore how can i do it now ?

Hello!
If you go on your profile and click on your Awards, you will see a button that says ''Feature''. Click on it and you should get a pop-up window, click on ''Available awards'' and when you've reached the badges you want to display, press this arrow:
woA3tbo.png

When you have done this to all the awards you want to display, go to ''Featured awards'' (in the same pop-up) and here you can sort how you'd like to display them! If you need more pictures of the process let me know ^^

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,850
Pronouns
she/her
Hello, i have a question
would a unique pepe badge be allowed?
with this image for example
648641234788941835.png

Yes, you can have anything as your unique badge as long as it fits the forums guidelines.
595038507081400323.png

S

Some

Hello just made these to threads and no i didn't buy forms this time i'm just here to confirm the category of the badges once they are finished kim jong kook is a singer so is haha thats why i didnt perchase any forms for them so it would be great if you can put their badges in the solo artist category . Technically jongkook's last activity was with turbo but hes doing a solo tour and probably gonna make his comeback soon and haha is active as a duo with skull but he has done collabs and other stuff alone and i dont think many people will be intrested in badges of the other 2 members of turbo or skull so i would appreciate if you would put them in the solo artists category many people know these two for variety but their main jobs are singers they debuted as singers actually haha debuted as an underground solo hiphop artist and there is no need to speak about jks singing career im just here confirming things incase .

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,850
Pronouns
she/her

Hello just made these to threads and no i didn't buy forms this time i'm just here to confirm the category of the badges once they are finished kim jong kook is a singer so is haha thats why i didnt perchase any forms for them so it would be great if you can put their badges in the solo artist category . Technically jongkook's last activity was with turbo but hes doing a solo tour and probably gonna make his comeback soon and haha is active as a duo with skull but he has done collabs and other stuff alone and i dont think many people will be intrested in badges of the other 2 members of turbo or skull so i would appreciate if you would put them in the solo artists category many people know these two for variety but their main jobs are singers they debuted as singers actually haha debuted as an underground solo hiphop artist and there is no need to speak about jks singing career im just here confirming things incase .

Hi there! You are correct, no form is needed since they debuted as singers. However, since both are a part of two different duos/groups you have to include the whole groups and the other members (For Haha it’s RPG group badge, Haha and Skull, for Jong Kook it’s Turbo and the other two members) in your badge threads.

Top Bottom