Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭809,116
  • One Piece
  • Monkey D. Luffy
  • Certified Hinatazaka46 Fan
  • Certified Keyakizaka46 Fan
Hi there! You are correct, no form is needed since they debuted as singers. However, since both are a part of two different duos/groups you have to include the whole groups and the other members (For Haha it’s RPG group badge, Haha and Skull, for Jong Kook it’s Turbo and the other two members) in your badge threads.
but technically haha debuted solo as an underground artist and as a member of zkiri later and zkiri disbanded and turbo disbanded and are only active for special projects like anniversary .

Edit : i now understand haha since he redebuted as RGP and havent had any solo since but i would really appreciate if kook could be categorized as solo . Also another Question if i redue hahas thread and dont get any supporters or keepers for group/skull does this mean i can get hahas badge because tbh im confused now and no wants a turbo or rgp badges

Last edited:

Mina

♡ ♡
Awards
Shop+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭735,750
  • EXO's Suho
  • NCT's Jungwoo
  • Mina #4
but technically haha debuted solo as an underground artist and as a member of zkiri later and zkiri disbanded and turbo disbanded and are only active for special projects like anniversary .

Edit : i now understand haha since he redebuted as RGP and havent had any solo since but i would really appreciate if kook could be categorized as solo . Also another Question if i redue hahas thread and dont get any supporters or keepers for group/skull does this mean i can get hahas badge because tbh im confused now and no wants a turbo or rgp badges
Haha and Skull are a kpop duo now; they released a song in 2019 and our rules apply for their current situation. Turbo's project are still counted as comebacks, hence why you need to host all members for that group too. We can't categorize members separately from their group members as long as they consider themselves a group. You can still continue with the thread for the badges that have enough keepers and supporters, but you need to give badges a chance to collect keepers/supporters; so if Skull or RPG don't get any keepers or supporters but Haha gets enough you can still host the thread but only make badges and vote for Haha.

Some

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭809,116
  • One Piece
  • Monkey D. Luffy
Haha and Skull are a kpop duo now; they released a song in 2019 and our rules apply for their current situation. Turbo's project are still counted as comebacks, hence why you need to host all members for that group too. We can't categorize members separately from their group members as long as they consider themselves a group. You can still continue with the thread for the badges that have enough keepers and supporters, but you need to give badges a chance to collect keepers/supporters; so if Skull or RPG don't get any keepers or supporters but Haha gets enough you can still host the thread but only make badges and vote for Haha.
understood thanks so much

Reactions: Mina

Some

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭809,116
  • One Piece
  • Monkey D. Luffy
Question is it okay to request a picture as mock if the eyes arent shown for example This im not gonna request this just asking if its okay to request pics that in it person is wearing sunglasses

Last edited:

Aquamaraqua

Jinyoung's Wife
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭675,445
  • Cross Gene's Sangmin
  • Certified CandY
  • GOT7's Jinyoung
  • Cross Gene's Yongseok
Just to clarify, both Cross Gene Chinese former members are Cpop soloists (both have released music under these names). Gao Jialang and Casper True. You guys have only Casper listed as a Cpop soloist~

jin

je suis calme
VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,143,450
Just to clarify, both Cross Gene Chinese former members are Cpop soloists (both have released music under these names). Gao Jialang and Casper True. You guys have only Casper listed as a Cpop soloist~
He's been moved to the proper category now and his badge was renamed to the proper stage name, sorry about that! There was some confusion since he was submitted as "Cross Gene's ex-member Gao Jialang (J.G)" and there was no note about him being a soloist^^.

yooamygirls

we were only seven, but we have all you now
Translations
Social Media
VIP+
Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭707,960
  • Certified ARMY
  • BTS' J-Hope
  • BTS' Jin
  • BTS' Jimin
Hello! I bought 5 forms for the anime One Piece characters Zoro, Usopp, Sanji, Chopper, and Robin! I started the voting thread here X! I will be hosting further rounds later on for more OP characters and will notify you guys each time I buy more forms! Thanks!

Frandae

Alchemist
Awards Lead
Shop Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,381,655
  • Frandae #3
Hello! I bought 5 forms for the anime One Piece characters Zoro, Usopp, Sanji, Chopper, and Robin! I started the voting thread here X! I will be hosting further rounds later on for more OP characters and will notify you guys each time I buy more forms! Thanks!
Noted! Good luck with the voting!

Yeess I'm gonna go and make some Robin mocks now :sehunehh:

• Love
Reactions: yooamygirls

SageWren

The Genre is BTS
Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭506,395
  • Certified ONCE
  • Certified STAY
  • Certified Carat
  • Certified ARMY (Alternative)
Hello, kinda confused on badge awards. After 200 posts you can't request for every 25, is it every 50? (Sorry if it's a silly question)

jin

je suis calme
VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,143,450
Hello. Is it still possible to get Hallyu+ and Pride awards? Thank you. :heartublob:
Yup! They are free badges so you just request them like any other normal badge, but they don't require a post count so in the reason box, you can just write "free". :)

Hello, kinda confused on badge awards. After 200 posts you can't request for every 25, is it every 50? (Sorry if it's a silly question)
After 200 posts, it goes up by every 100! So 25, 50, 75, 100, 125, 150, 175, 200, 300, 400, etc. :)

• Love
Reactions: Drew and SageWren

Panda

VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭322,000
  • APink's Eunji
  • Certified Pink Panda
  • WayV
  • NCT's Xiaojun
I was told that I can request my VIP+ uniques now but it only shows my that I can recommend instead of requesting.