Ask the Awards Team

twiceeejihyoooo

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,960
Hi, your awards are not gone, they’re still in your profile. After our new update, you have to feature your awards in order for them to show up. You do this by going to your profile, click on ''Awards'' and then click on ''Feature''. Then, click on ''Available awards'' and when you see the badges you want to display, press the arrow. Then, you can go to ''Featured awards'' (in the same pop-up) and sort the order of how you'd like to display them. Then just click save and they’ll be under your username again!
OHHH haha I was so confused. Got it, thank you for that! :)

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,550
Hi awards team! I finally reached VIP :wow:
When requesting for my unique badges, do I still need to get them pre-approved by you guys?

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,660
Pronouns
she/her
Hi awards team! I finally reached VIP :wow:
When requesting for my unique badges, do I still need to get them pre-approved by you guys?

Hello, congrats on reaching VIP!:peepopbirthday:
Unique badges don't need to be pre-approved, don't worry^^

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,660
Pronouns
she/her
Thank you :peepopbirthday:
Also, I always forget this ajshfda but is the corner radius 10px?

I don’t know what program you’re using, but for Photoshop it’s 20px!:wow:

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭97,767
i bought a badge form for a naruto series badge (might come back later with more for certain characters or otps - idk yet)

Frandae

Alchemist VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,550,315
Pronouns
He/Him
i bought a badge form for a naruto series badge (might come back later with more for certain characters or otps - idk yet)

Noted! Good luck with the voting!

Also keep in mind that Anime/Videogame OTPs can't be added into the system at the moment!

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭97,767

Also keep in mind that Anime/Videogame OTPs can't be added into the system at the moment!
thanks!

and oh okay, i didn't realize

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭97,767
2 questions

1. i still have an award request form in my inventory. it was supposed to be towards the naruto series badge that was recently added to the system. does it just leave my inventory automatically after the set number of days or is it supposed to be removed? i'm asking because i can't remember how many i bought to begin with tbh

2. someone is willing to "donate" an award request form so we can get a badge going for an anime character they want ... how does that work?

Frandae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,550,315
Pronouns
He/Him
2 questions

1. i still have an award request form in my inventory. it was supposed to be towards the naruto series badge that was recently added to the system. does it just leave my inventory automatically after the set number of days or is it supposed to be removed? i'm asking because i can't remember how many i bought to begin with tbh

2. someone is willing to "donate" an award request form so we can get a badge going for an anime character they want ... how does that work?
Hey there!

1. Yes, the Award Request Forms are deleted automatically once the 17 days have passed since the purchase; which should be on the 5th of May. However since the badge has been already added into the system you can delete it yourself if you want, but tbh it automatically deletes once it reaches that day so you don't need to worry about it! I checked and you only bought one that was already used for the Naruto anime badge indeed!

2. Well with this you have two options:
- Let the user donate you the amount of Plus Coins you need to buy the form (40k PC), you yourself buy it, and do the usual steps (come here in this thread, tell us you bought, where is it being used and we'll note it down)
or
- Let the user directly buy the form and they would need to come to this thread and proceed with the usual steps (just like stated above)

It doesn't mind which one you choose but we recommend the first one since it's more organized and that way the OP of the voting thread has more control of the forms and it's easier to keep track, but really, both options lead to the same result, so it's fine!

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭97,767
i bought a form for a gaara (anime character) badge

Frandae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,550,315
Pronouns
He/Him
i bought a form for a gaara (anime character) badge

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,033
Hi! I bought 3 forms for this thread

Frandae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,550,315
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I bought 3 forms for this thread
Noted! Good luck with the voting cutie!

Frandae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,550,315
Pronouns
He/Him
Can award threads be put up for transfer?
Do you mean as in put it up so that another person can continue OPing the voting thread? If so, then yup it's possible!

Keep in mind that if you don't have anyone in mind to transfer it, you need to announce it on the voting thread before so that everyone that is involved can have a chance to takeover if they want to. And you will need to still take care of the voting thread until you find a new user that wants to OP it!

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
Hi! I wanted to create an award for a Japanese artist, but I don't know if I can get a second Keeper or even four more Supporters for that matter. Can I just buy a form and use that instead?

Frandae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,550,315
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, I completely forgot to do this. Woops. I bought 2 forms for this thread https://hallyuplus.net/threads/persona-5-badge-thread-status-suggestions-for-group-2.28665/

Hi! I wanted to create an award for a Japanese artist, but I don't know if I can get a second Keeper or even four more Supporters for that matter. Can I just buy a form and use that instead?

Mmm I'm sorry but that's not how it works, if the artist is a japanese singer you still need to get the 2 keepers and 5 supporters; the Awards Forms are for specific cases that are stated in the description of the item, and those doesn't include Japanese singers/idols; sorry!

Maybe try asking via a thread in the The Union category if someone is interested? I hope you find enough supporters and keepers soon!

Top Bottom