Ask the Awards Team

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭798,150
Question for awards team: So I know that there are a few fans, myself included, of the series Avatar: The Last Airbender here on the forum and I was thinking it would be a good idea to add a few badges of characters from the show. When I buy all the forms(approximately 7, for now), would someone from awards team host the thread, or am I required to do it?

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,660
Pronouns
she/her
Question for awards team: So I know that there are a few fans, myself included, of the series Avatar: The Last Airbender here on the forum and I was thinking it would be a good idea to add a few badges of characters from the show. When I buy all the forms(approximately 7, for now), would someone from awards team host the thread, or am I required to do it?

Hello!
Usually the person who buys the form is the one who hosts the voting thread since that is the easiest way to do it, but if you don't want to you can always find a volunteer (just make sure the person buying the form(s) notifies us about the purchase in this thread). Awards members aren't required to OP a badge voting thread that come from award forms unless a team member wants to do it.

Maybe try asking the other fans if they'd like to or make a thread in the union section? :)

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,550
Hello, here to let you guys know I've bought a form for the Demon Slayer voting thread!

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭798,150
Hello!
Usually the person who buys the form is the one who hosts the voting thread since that is the easiest way to do it, but if you don't want to you can always find a volunteer (just make sure the person buying the form(s) notifies us about the purchase in this thread). Awards members aren't required to OP a badge voting thread that come from award forms unless a team member wants to do it.

Maybe try asking the other fans if they'd like to or make a thread in the union section? :)
Alright thank you :hearteu:

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,233
I bought 2 forms for the demon slayer voting thread!

Last edited:

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭643,020
Hi~
Will it ever be possible to have badges created for Sanrio characters like Hello Kitty, My Melody, etc? I wasn't sure if those would fall under the badges that can be made with the Award Request Forms or if they're just not acceptable since they weren't mentioned on the page. I think there would be interest in them if it's something that the team wants to consider!

mocha

Idol
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,708,240
Hi~
Will it ever be possible to have badges created for Sanrio characters like Hello Kitty, My Melody, etc? I wasn't sure if those would fall under the badges that can be made with the Award Request Forms or if they're just not acceptable since they weren't mentioned on the page. I think there would be interest in them if it's something that the team wants to consider!
As long as it's the characters that have some Anime/Videogame content attached to them, I don't see the problem. :BoredPar:

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,660
Pronouns
she/her
I brought the Awards Request Form, and I want a Conan Gray badge 😊

sorry if I'm doing this wrong

Your award request form is noted~

If you want a badge with the awards form, you'll need to start a voting thread or ask someone to hold it for you. You can find all details here. I'm sorry but a Conan Gray badge will not be accepted, according to a google search he's an American singer and we only allow badges for Asian entertainment (k-j-c-kpop etc, anime) and video game characters. If this is not the person you had in mind please let me know!

minimoo

✨ᵗʰᵉʸ/ᵗʰᵉᵐ✨
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭267,331
Your award request form is noted~

If you want a badge with the awards form, you'll need to start a voting thread or ask someone to hold it for you. You can find all details here. I'm sorry but a Conan Gray badge will not be accepted, according to a google search he's an American singer and we only allow badges for Asian entertainment (k-j-c-kpop etc, anime) and video game characters. If this is not the person you had in mind please let me know!
Can it also be television shows that are cartoons but not anime per say?

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,660
Pronouns
she/her
Can it also be television shows that are cartoons but not anime per say?

Depends on the tv show, is it Asian? Which one did you have in mind?

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,660
Pronouns
she/her
OH SO IT HAS TO BE ASIAN 😂😅
then i can't get the miraculous ladybug badges

Yes sorry, it has to be Asian:jinjudge: You can get badges for I’d say basically anything entertainment related as long as it’s Asian.

Top Bottom