Ask the Awards Team

Frandae

Alchemist VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,526,815
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello I already asked this on the Ask a Mod Thread but they told me to come here instead; my uniques were deleted without my consent, is there a reason why mine are deleted while many other former staff members still have theirs?

mocha

Idol
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,708,240
Hello I already asked this on the Ask a Mod Thread but they told me to come here instead; my uniques were deleted without my consent, is there a reason why mine are deleted while many other former staff members still have theirs?
The reason is, for the Awards Team, it's a rule that you get to have your uniques only while being a part of the team. It was written in the PM when you joined. So I did purge the section, you weren't the only one whose badges were removed. I'm not sure how it works for other teams so mayhaps they let the others to keep theirs :HidePar:

Frandae

Alchemist VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,526,815
Pronouns
He/Him
The reason is, for the Awards Team, it's a rule that you get to have your uniques only while being a part of the team. It was written in the PM when you joined. So I did purge the section, you weren't the only one whose badges were removed. I'm not sure how it works for other teams so mayhaps they let the others to keep theirs :HidePar:
Aaah I see, now that makes a bit more of sense I guess. Thanks for the answer!

yooamygirls

how deep is your love VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,810
Hello! I just purchased 2 award badge forms! I will be using them for TXT OTP Badge Voting Thread that I will be hosting soon! I'll link the thread here as soon as it's made!
A follow up to this post - the OP has been made! X

The forms will be used for the pairs Yeonbin (Yeonjun X Soobin) and Taegyu (Taehyun X Beomgyu). Thanks!

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,700
Pronouns
she/her
A follow up to this post - the OP has been made! X

The forms will be used for the pairs Yeonbin (Yeonjun X Soobin) and Taegyu (Taehyun X Beomgyu). Thanks!

Noted :poggers:

with*one

all i wanna do ♡
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭679,200
I LOVE YOUR BADGE LAYOUT:omgwhat:
thanku for the compliment :heartublob:

side note: i would appreciate it if you dropped me a message privately ( if you wanna have a chat with me, that is. ) instead of posting it here because i don't wanna spam the thread with things that are not related to it :okbye:

Grape Soda

SKZ Simp 🍇🍇🍇 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,180,125
Is this image too dark?

j0isuXn.jpg

Top Bottom