Ask the Awards Team

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
i'm not awards but one of them says free so that means that one doesn't need post count. the magis minus and par ones are in the shop +. idk about the others

Oh yeah, I just saw that. Thanks.

Basically I just need confirmation whether or not I can purchase those awards and they'll count toward my Award count for Trophy Point @Awards Team.

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭641,120
Hello - do these awards require post count?

zUVJkaE.jpg

9dpgsRz.jpg
Oh yeah, I just saw that. Thanks.

Basically I just need confirmation whether or not I can purchase those awards and they'll count toward my Award count for Trophy Point @Awards Team.
Hi! None of the pictured badges require post counts to request them. The Hallyu+ badge is free as its description states, so you would just request it as a normal badge (both in the system and in the Award Request Thread), but instead of a post count, you can just write "free".

The Plus Pals badges must be purchased through the shop first and then requested. I believe the Throne Wars badges are not available to purchase at this point in time as they were only available to purchase during the event so they aren't able to be requested right now, but they worked in the same way.

I believe all of the mentioned badges count for the Awards trophies, but it might be better to confirm with the mods/admins who are in charge of the trophies as we don't handle any of those. Hope that can help a bit!

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Hi! None of the pictured badges require post counts to request them. The Hallyu+ badge is free as its description states, so you would just request it as a normal badge (both in the system and in the Award Request Thread), but instead of a post count, you can just write "free".

The Plus Pals badges must be purchased through the shop first and then requested. I believe the Throne Wars badges are not available to purchase at this point in time as they were only available to purchase during the event so they aren't able to be requested right now, but they worked in the same way.

I believe all of the mentioned badges count for the Awards trophies, but it might be better to confirm with the mods/admins who are in charge of the trophies as we don't handle any of those. Hope that can help a bit!

Thank you, jin. Yep, this helps a lot~

Po'etry

High Priestess Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,989,278
Can multiple badge voting threads be created for one group? I'm asking because I'm thinking about creating badge voting thread(s) for a 12-member group. That's 13 badges. Three days for voting per badge on a single-question public poll equals to 39 days for voting to finish. I want to cut the time down to 13 or at most 20 days. Having 2-3 voting threads for the group would help.

For example: One thread for group and hyung line badges. Second thread for middle members. Third thread for maknae line.

I guess form voting is the solution.

Last edited:

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,650
Pronouns
she/her
Can multiple badge voting threads be created for one group? I'm asking because I'm thinking about creating badge voting thread(s) for a 12-member group. That's 13 badges. Three days for voting per badge on a single-question public poll equals to 39 days for voting to finish. I want to cut the time down to 13 or at most 20 days. Having 2-3 voting threads for the group would help.

For example: One thread for group and hyung line badges. Second thread for middle members. Third thread for maknae line.

I guess form voting is the solution.

Hi, we’d prefer if the voting for all members in the same group is in the same badge voting thread. Not only is it easier for you as a host, but also for potential keepers and supporters who wishes to participate. I also think form voting would be easier for a group with large numbers, but make sure the form is on the forum and not on an external site such as Google forms etc. You could also group a few members and put them in the same voting period, for example voting for maknae line badges to make the thread more effective. I hope this clears up your question.

Clarification request: Keeper votes counting double only applies to existing badges which already have keepers, right?

Not sure what you mean, but double votes are used in voting periods for badges that have keepers. For example if I’m a keeper for member x a double vote can be given when I’m voting for member x but not when I’m voting for member y. :youdontsay:

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭672,359
just wondering... let's say I have a badge that's finished voting and it has everything but the keeper limit. Can it still be submitted? bc this badge has everything but the 2 keepers :(

dbuDlyL.png

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,650
Pronouns
she/her
just wondering... let's say I have a badge that's finished voting and it has everything but the keeper limit. Can it still be submitted? bc this badge has everything but the 2 keepers :(

dbuDlyL.png

No sorry, all requirements must be met. But I see you got another keeper so it should be fine now! :)

yooamygirls

how deep is your love VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,810
Hi AT! I-Land's new group ENHYPHEN's members have been decided and they'll probably debut around November-ish (idk the exact date :sadpepe:) I was thinking of hosting the voting thread but as of now we only have like one official photoshoot to make badges from.......do y'all recommend me wait until we get more official photos or should I start the thread to gauge interest & vote for the group badge? Idk if it's too early or not and wanted your input.

Thanks!

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,650
Pronouns
she/her
Hi AT! I-Land's new group ENHYPHEN's members have been decided and they'll probably debut around November-ish (idk the exact date :sadpepe:) I was thinking of hosting the voting thread but as of now we only have like one official photoshoot to make badges from.......do y'all recommend me wait until we get more official photos or should I start the thread to gauge interest & vote for the group badge? Idk if it's too early or not and wanted your input.

Thanks!

Hello!
Personally I would recommend waiting for more material if the official photos that you have now aren’t perfect and something you absolutely want as badges; sometimes only one submission per member is good enough but that’s up to you as a fan to decide imo. If I hosted it though, I’d wait for more material to surface. You can open the voting thread when they debut and vote for a group badge if you don’t want to wait too long! The badge thread would then be on hiatus until you decide it’s a good time to pick it up again. Hope this helps :)

yooamygirls

how deep is your love VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,810
Hello!
Personally I would recommend waiting for more material if the official photos that you have now aren’t perfect and something you absolutely want as badges; sometimes only one submission per member is good enough but that’s up to you as a fan to decide imo. If I hosted it though, I’d wait for more material to surface. You can open the voting thread when they debut and vote for a group badge if you don’t want to wait too long! The badge thread would then be on hiatus until you decide it’s a good time to pick it up again. Hope this helps :)
I'll wait then, thanks for the advice! :heartpar:

S

Some

Hello i made a resquest about a week ago that was accepted by mocha if she hasn't done it yet can someone contact her and tell her it's ok if she dosen't do it . Because Suggestion period is ending soon and we have enough mocks now so if she is did it its okay but if hasnt done it i'm canceling my request

mocha

Idol
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,708,240
This threads will be temporarily closed, for any new questions please use this one instead:

:BoredPar:

S

Some

Hello ya'll just wanted to make sure of something 2 days ago i made a mock request and yesterday i made another one the total is 10 pics 5 in both requests do i have to wait 3 days now or the two request are seperate

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,650
Pronouns
she/her
Hello ya'll just wanted to make sure of something 2 days ago i made a mock request and yesterday i made another one the total is 10 pics 5 in both requests do i have to wait 3 days now or the two request are seperate

The total is 10 pics per three days so you would need to wait two more days (since your last request was done yesterday) but since we're caught up you can request mocks anyway this time :hehe:

S

Some

The total is 10 pics per three days so you would need to wait two more days (since your last request was done yesterday) but since we're caught up you can request mocks anyway this time :hehe:

thank you for clarfiying i just wanted to understand correctly to make sure i don't burden you more than i already do, really ! Thanks king/Queen/Beautiful human <3

Top Bottom