Ask the Awards Team

S

Some

Hello lovelies just here to inform you i bought a fourm for a thread i'm doing soon for japanese soloist ariyasu
Momoka

Last edited by a moderator:

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭41,160
Pronouns
she/her
Hello lovelies just here to inform you i bought a thread for a thread i'm doing soon for japanese soloist ariyasu
Momoka

Noted, good luck with the voting! :shablob:

S

Some

I forgot to tell riri this but can you guys change Nogizaka46's Shiraishi Mai's badge to say graduted member because she graduated from the group a month a go

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭643,020
I forgot to tell riri this but can you guys change Nogizaka46's Shiraishi Mai's badge to say graduted member because she graduated from the group a month a go
Updated! Thanks for letting us know! :)

miatheikonic

✶ Zactheik💍nic ✶ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200
Hi. I am not sure if my eyesight is betraying me but why does nct Jaehyun's badge look different than badge that won, it is darker?

This is his badge now (you can also see it in my badge arrangement)
347.png

And this is his badge that won (and a link to post is here)
BS4y9m9.png

with*one

all i wanna do ♡
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭679,200
Hi. I am not sure if my eyesight is betraying me but why does nct Jaehyun's badge look different than badge that won, it is darker?

This is his badge now (you can also see it in my badge arrangement)
347.png

And this is his badge that won (and a link to post is here)
BS4y9m9.png
i'm not the one who uploaded jaehyun's badge so i can't give you a definite answer but i think the badge was edited because his face was too pale and yellowish

@Mina might be able to give you a more accurate answer since they uploaded the badge :shablob:

miatheikonic

✶ Zactheik💍nic ✶ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200
i'm not the one who uploaded jaehyun's badge so i can't give you a definite answer but i think the badge was edited because his face was too pale and yellowish

@Mina might be able to give you a more accurate answer since they uploaded the badge :shablob:
Isn't that what edit round is for and shouldn't we be able to vote on it?

Thank you for your answer regardless :sanapray:

mocha

Idol
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,708,240
Isn't that what edit round is for and shouldn't we be able to vote on it?

Thank you for your answer regardless :sanapray:
As stated in the guidelines, the AT reserves the right to edit/re-do the mocks prior to uploading them to the system if they decide that the said badge can be improved to fit the said guidelines better. The edit round is more for the users to suggest what they want the badge to look like - while we, as a team, still have the final say.

:HidePar:

D

DR. K💉M 👄

Just a suggestion, hope no one minds!

I was the only one using the saber badge (and bought with the form too). I guess it was changed in the award renewal season, but I had no idea someone was suggesting a replacement. Would it be possible for the one who is suggesting to notify the current keepers next time? Idk if keeper votes count extra but since we may be the only ones interested in displaying the said badge, we could have contributed to the suggesting/voting.
But I completely understand if that's not possible to do!

with*one

all i wanna do ♡
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭679,200

I was the only one using the saber badge (and bought with the form too). I guess it was changed in the award renewal season, but I had no idea someone was suggesting a replacement. Would it be possible for the one who is suggesting to notify the current keepers next time? Idk if keeper votes count extra but since we may be the only ones interested in displaying the said badge, we could have contributed to the suggesting/voting.
hi! i'm so sorry for the late reply, i'll
bring it up to the awards team and get back to you!

with*one

all i wanna do ♡
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭679,200

after much discussion, the awards team has decided not to make your suggestion a rule as we feel that it'll be too much work for a user to tag every single keeper whenever a new image is being suggested. however, we don't mind adding your suggestion as a suggestion in the hosting guide for future references

S

Some

Hello lovelies just wanted to ask what happened to Hinatazaka46's Saito Kyoko badge ? Her new badge to be exact because we voted to change it in award season and it's still the same. Did you eventually decide not to change it due to problems with the winning mock maybe ? Or there is something else?

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Are there any rules regarding how alternate group badges have to be chosen? Can I choose to hold a separate vote to pick the alternate badge or do I have to pick the result with the second most votes?

I should have read more carefully

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭643,020
Hello lovelies just wanted to ask what happened to Hinatazaka46's Saito Kyoko badge ? Her new badge to be exact because we voted to change it in award season and it's still the same. Did you eventually decide not to change it due to problems with the winning mock maybe ? Or there is something else?
Hi! I'm not the one who uploaded those badges, but I'll ask the team about it! :)

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭41,160
Pronouns
she/her
I held a preliminary voting phase and there was a tie for second place. Can I have final voting with 3 options?

Yeah, it's fine! Final votings are for five mocks or less! :peepopbirthday:

Top Bottom