BUSSING THAILAND (BUS because of you i shine's travel variety show)

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭677,170
I won't be able to watch the next episode for a while :brbdying:

That sucks. This episode was REALLY good. I might even say it's the best next to episode 1. And I think it fixes one of your recent issues which was about getting to know a bit more about the members :peepoblanket: Hope you can watch it as soon as possible :TipPar:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

#FREE THE BOYS Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,706,300
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
That sucks. This episode was REALLY good. I might even say it's the best next to episode 1. And I think it fixes one of your recent issues which was about getting to know a bit more about the members :peepoblanket: Hope you can watch it as soon as possible :TipPar:

Episode 1 was your favorite so far? :uwot:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,706,300
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Sort of because it had the most going on and there weren't any real "dull" moments for me. :wendyayy:

What's your favorite so far? :yoosmile:

I liked the painting episode and the one I just watched where they took all the pictures. :iwillfightyou: I just think the tasks overstayed their welcome a bit but they were fun for the most part.

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭677,170
I liked the painting episode and the one I just watched where they took all the pictures. :iwillfightyou: I just think the tasks overstayed their welcome a bit but they were fun for the most part.

Cool. I thought the painting one was fine minus the explanation of the life cycle. I think they could have sped through that for us the audience :wootonew: The photo episode was good too. :yoosmile:
I'm certain you will enjoy this upcoming episode. Your biases got a great showing :wendyayy:

Last edited:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,706,300
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Cool. I thought the painting one was fine minus the explanation of the life cycle. I think they could have sped through that for us the audience :wootonew: The photo episode was good too. :yoosmile:
I'm certain you will enjoy this upcoming episode. Your biases got a great showing :wendyayy:

Yeah, that's where I kinda wish this show was more like K-variety, they usually make long, drawn out scene like that a bit more entertaining. :fab:

I'm so excited, hopefully this week will fly by so I can see it next Sunday. :peepopbirthday:

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭677,170
BUSSING THAILAND slayed on X trends once again. I guess it was to be expected, everyone loves a good sports competition :shablob:

Last edited:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,706,300
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
BUSSING THAILAND slayed on X trends once again. I guess it was to be expected, everyone loves a good sports competition :shablob:

I'm excited to see who ends up winning, unnir

tenor.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,706,300
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Who are you putting your bets on? :yoosmile:
Red team is Team Heart with Heart, Peemwasu, Copper, Jinwook, JungT, and Phutatchai.
Blue team is Team AA with AA, Alan, Marckris, Nex, Khunpol, and Thai

Blue team is pretty tall besides Marckris so they may better at sports. :fab: I'm leaning towards them :sehunehh:

Top Bottom