BUSSING THAILAND (BUS because of you i shine's travel variety show)

Ddeona Oneul Bame

#FREE THE BOYS Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,293,300
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I saw the latest two episodes :peepopbirthday:

They were actually both equally interesting, IMO. The first one was, I guess, the less interesting of the two. Another one where the goal is really just to get selcas, but they drive around asking about the locals and their jobs to get them. Again, not really boring, but it's less about the members and more about the NPCs that, while okay, doesn't really feel a entertaining as focusing on the boys. But Thai kissed Copper and there was MarcAlan content at the end, so I forgive them. :peepopbirthday:

The second episode was a little more interesting with the shadow puppets. I especially enjoyed Marckris' performance where he was a very lovely lady. :bakacat:We got to see the members' goofier sides here which is what I've been waiting for this whole time, so I really did like that episode. The only flaw is, like I've kinda complained about in the past, it feels like it kinda goes on for a while and it would have been nice if they could have done more than just one skit per group. But, despite that, I still enjoyed it.

I was also surprised to find out Jinwook and JungT were Christians. :poggers: Well, Jinwook wasn't too surprising since he's Korean, but I didn't expect any of the Thai members. That was pretty cool to learn~ :bakacat:

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭552,470
I saw the latest two episodes :peepopbirthday:

They were actually both equally interesting, IMO. The first one was, I guess, the less interesting of the two. Another one where the goal is really just to get selcas, but they drive around asking about the locals and their jobs to get them. Again, not really boring, but it's less about the members and more about the NPCs that, while okay, doesn't really feel a entertaining as focusing on the boys. But Thai kissed Copper and there was MarcAlan content at the end, so I forgive them. :peepopbirthday:

The second episode was a little more interesting with the shadow puppets. I especially enjoyed Marckris' performance where he was a very lovely lady. :bakacat:We got to see the members' goofier sides here which is what I've been waiting for this whole time, so I really did like that episode. The only flaw is, like I've kinda complained about in the past, it feels like it kinda goes on for a while and it would have been nice if they could have done more than just one skit per group. But, despite that, I still enjoyed it.

I was also surprised to find out Jinwook and JungT were Christians. :poggers: Well, Jinwook wasn't too surprising since he's Korean, but I didn't expect any of the Thai members. That was pretty cool to learn~ :bakacat:

I guess any episode is fine for you if your ships spawn in. I assume we should get more next time based on the content of the upcoming episode. :hehe:I also preferred the shadow puppet show episode. My favorite was the Because of You I Shine team tho. I think they had a bit of an advantage with a group full of extroverted comedians, not to mention actor Khunpol. :shablob: Watch Your Step team was basically 3/4 super calm introverts, though Phutatchai doing the girl voice was kind of surprising and funny. Bab Wa Ooh team I think suffered from just having an odd plot for their performance based on their song. But Marckris was funny, I will say.:sweat: I also was surprised Jungt (I guess that's how it's officially spelled :meh:) is Christian. I guess they never really talk about it, tho I never really noticed whether or not he was participating much in their usual practices. :wherearethelies:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,293,300
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I guess any episode is fine for you if your ships spawn in. I assume we should get more next time based on the content of the upcoming episode. :hehe:I also preferred the shadow puppet show episode. My favorite was the Because of You I Shine team tho. I think they had a bit of an advantage with a group full of extroverted comedians, not to mention actor Khunpol. :shablob: Watch Your Step team was basically 3/4 super calm introverts, though Phutatchai doing the girl voice was kind of surprising and funny. Bab Wa Ooh team I think suffered from just having an odd plot for their performance based on their song. But Marckris was funny, I will say.:sweat: I also was surprised Jungt (I guess that's how it's officially spelled :meh:) is Christian. I guess they never really talk about it, tho I never really noticed whether or not he was participating much in their usual practices. :wherearethelies:

It doesn't NEED my ships, those are just a nice bonus :fab:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,293,300
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Anyway, you're going to DIE when you see this episode. There is lots of Marckris X Alan and Peemwasu X Thai :bakacat:

My CHILDREN???????????????????????????????

1mcOZiC.gif

I NEED TO WATCH IT ASAP

1mcOZiC.gif

Top Bottom