BUSSING THAILAND (BUS because of you i shine's travel variety show)

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭552,470
Do you think they will get more shows like this since this one popped off so well? :poggers:

I think it's possible, especially since fans have requested for them to travel to northern Thailand as well. Not to mention, they've been joking around saying things like "next time we do this Jinwook can take us to Korea". So I could see another season if there is enough fan demand. :heartpar: Personally I hope they can do another similar type of show since there are still so many interesting scenarios they can do. :CupPar:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

#FREE THE BOYS Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,293,300
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I think it's possible, especially since fans have requested for them to travel to northern Thailand as well. Not to mention, they've been joking around saying things like "next time we do this Jinwook can take us to Korea". So I could see another season if there is enough fan demand. :heartpar: Personally I hope they can do another similar type of show since there are still so many interesting scenarios they can do. :CupPar:

Going to Korea would be ideal, they can pick up the K-Poppies once Jinwook becomes and it boy :peepopbirthday:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,293,300
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Just saw episode 9 and 10! :peepopbirthday:Episode 9 was pretty fun! I enjoyed the canoeing game, which surprised me since the water activities in the previous episodes always felt like they went on and on, but this one was fun for the whole episode~ And I got to enjoy more of the members antics. Thai is definitely growing on me a lot, he's very silly. Heart, too~ :fab:But Copper, Peem, and Nex were also fun to see more of!

Episode 10 was actually also not bad either! Another picture taking one, but I found this one more interesting since they were able to make more compositions. Though, it's also interesting how some members just seem to never actually play the games. :doge: Copper takes like 1 picture and then acts like he couldn't care less about the competition while Marckris is submitting 100 pictures?:doge: Well, it's all for fun anyway. But I'm happy to see my Alan and Marckris tied for 1st! :wow:

,m,AJKSASAJKSJDSJDSJDJDJKFDJKDPEEMTHAIPEEMTHAIPEEMTHAITOUCHINGHAIR??THEY KEEP TOOUCHNG HIS HAND WAS ON HIS KNEEEEEEEEEEEEEIOJ/DJID/LJFDL/KFDL;FL;FL;FF;LLFLLS]FFLSDOH MARKACLAIN TOO AND THEY'RE TIED THEY'RE THE CUTEIST

1mcOZiC.gif

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭552,470
Just saw episode 9 and 10! :peepopbirthday:Episode 9 was pretty fun! I enjoyed the canoeing game, which surprised me since the water activities in the previous episodes always felt like they went on and on, but this one was fun for the whole episode~ And I got to enjoy more of the members antics. Thai is definitely growing on me a lot, he's very silly. Heart, too~ :fab:But Copper, Peem, and Nex were also fun to see more of!

Episode 10 was actually also not bad either! Another picture taking one, but I found this one more interesting since they were able to make more compositions. Though, it's also interesting how some members just seem to never actually play the games. :doge: Copper takes like 1 picture and then acts like he couldn't care less about the competition while Marckris is submitting 100 pictures?:doge: Well, it's all for fun anyway. But I'm happy to see my Alan and Marckris tied for 1st! :wow:

,m,AJKSASAJKSJDSJDSJDJDJKFDJKDPEEMTHAIPEEMTHAIPEEMTHAITOUCHINGHAIR??THEY KEEP TOOUCHNG HIS HAND WAS ON HIS KNEEEEEEEEEEEEEIOJ/DJID/LJFDL/KFDL;FL;FL;FF;LLFLLS]FFLSDOH MARKACLAIN TOO AND THEY'RE TIED THEY'RE THE CUTEIST

1mcOZiC.gif

Episode 9 is easily my new favorite! I just loved seeing all of the funny anticcs and dynamics of each team. :shablob: Calm Alan and AA winning the race and prioritizing the highest point objects from the grabbing game was so them. :RichPar:Nex and Peemwasu (aka the worst diver team) struggling in water related games was expected, but at least they still managed to do pretty decently.:TipPar: Once again, poor Copper is always last when it comes to races. I actually laughed when he and Heart wanted to just give up and enjoy the scenery, yet they still managed to escape with 5th in the race since Thai was pouting. :TzuyuKek:Fierce Jungt and obedient Jinwook were a good combo. They really didn't seem to have many issues. :CupPar:And then you have the absolutely chaotic duo of Phutatchai and Thai. They really just struggled all around with that kayak, but it was beyond funny to watch. Thai getting constantly annoyed by Phu's slow paddling and then both falling out of the kayak during the grabbing game had me dying. :mochabearfire:

As for episode 10, it's pretty clear that certain members seem to like photography more than others. The P' line (since I guess I can't call them the hyung line :doge:) of Alan, Marckris, Khunpol, and Heart, also as well as little baby AA, seem to enjoy it more than the others. Heart was even taking snaps of ants. Copper I think only gets a fire in his soul to actually play when he's in freaking last place.:BoredPar: Jinwook is more concerned with just finishing first vs. getting points. Khunpol and Peemwasu seem like they're just happy to be on vacation. And then there's Nex who seems like he's ready to go home every second. The others seem to vary in their competitiveness depending on the situation :JudgyDubu:

I knew you would enjoy the PeemThai. And lucky for you, I think we'll see more next week :bakacat:

Last edited:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,293,300
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Episode 9 is easily my new favorite! I just loved seeing all of the funny anticcs and dynamics of each team. :shablob: Calm Alan and AA winning the race and prioritizing the highest point objects from the grabbing game was so them. :RichPar:Nex and Peemwasu (aka the worst diver team) struggling in water related games was expected, but at least they still managed to do pretty decently.:TipPar: Once again, poor Copper is always last when it comes to races. I actually laughed when he and Heart wanted to just give up and enjoy the scenery, yet they still managed to escape with 5th in the race since Thai was pouting. :TzuyuKek:Fierce Jungt and obedient Jinwook were a good combo. They really didn't seem to have many issues. :CupPar:And then you have the absolutely chaotic duo of Phutatchai and Thai. They really just struggled all around with that kayak, but it was beyond funny to watch. Thai getting constantly annoyed by Phu's slow paddling and then both falling out of the kayak during the grabbing game had me dying. :mochabearfire:

As for episode 10, it's pretty clear that certain members seem to like photography more than others. The P' line (since I guess I can't call them the hyung line :doge:) of Alan, Marckris, Khunpol, and Heart, also as well as little baby AA, seem to enjoy it more than the others. Heart was even taking snaps of ants. Copper I think only gets a fire in his soul to actually play when he's in freaking last place.:BoredPar: Jinwook is more concerned with just finishing first vs. getting points. Khunpol and Peemwasu seem like they're just happy to be on vacation. And then there's Nex who seems like he's ready to go home every second. The others seem to vary in their competitiveness depending on the situation :JudgyDubu:

I knew you would enjoy the PeemThai. And lucky for you, I think we'll see more next week :bakacat:

Yeah, Jinwook also doesn't seem to be a Good Quality Pictures stan either, he's usually running away from bugs the whole time~ :yooheadache: Gosh, I forgot to even mention Thai's pathetic display letting Copper and Heart get 5th place over him because he couldn't regain his footing:doge: Surely, the staff just wanted to make things a bit more interesting and he didn't flop THAT hard, right?

ARE YOU PROMISING MORE PEEMTHAI, UNKNEE?? I saw them in the trailer for next week and I was hopeful :yooheadache:

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭552,470
Yeah, Jinwook also doesn't seem to be a Good Quality Pictures stan either, he's usually running away from bugs the whole time~ :yooheadache: Gosh, I forgot to even mention Thai's pathetic display letting Copper and Heart get 5th place over him because he couldn't regain his footing:doge: Surely, the staff just wanted to make things a bit more interesting and he didn't flop THAT hard, right?

ARE YOU PROMISING MORE PEEMTHAI, UNKNEE?? I saw them in the trailer for next week and I was hopeful :yooheadache:

That's what happens when you're pouting vs. playing :JudgyDubu:

It definitely looks like they'll be together for a bit. We can see them being scaredy cats by the water ride. I'm hoping for another team activity to get more interactions. :HappyPar:

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭552,470
Do you think they will get more shows like this since this one popped off so well? :poggers:

Also according to this Facebook post, they even talked about a season 2 during their reaction

Here is a very rough translation from Cambodian fans :TzuyuKek:
Heart: Where do we go together?
Copper: That season, let's go to Feiw together
Jinwook: We are only 17 »19 We have many years left in Korea
Copper: Go to yourself?
Jinwook: Going on and on

We gotta hope we gotta hope we gotta hope we gotta hope for season 2 :sanapray:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,293,300
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Also according to this Facebook post, they even talked about a season 2 during their reaction

Here is a very rough translation from Cambodian fans :TzuyuKek:
Heart: Where do we go together?
Copper: That season, let's go to Feiw together
Jinwook: We are only 17 »19 We have many years left in Korea
Copper: Go to yourself?
Jinwook: Going on and on

We gotta hope we gotta hope we gotta hope we gotta hope for season 2 :sanapray:

Hoping hoping hoping so, I'm starting to enjoy it :brbdying:

Top Bottom