BUSSING THAILAND (BUS because of you i shine's travel variety show)

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭579,670
Ranking was a bit low yesterday. Next week will be the last week to blow up X for BUSSING THAILAND. Hopefully they'll so super strong for the last episode :peepoblanket:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

#FREE THE BOYS Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,392,900
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Leaving my episode reviews :peepopbirthday:

PEEMTHAI ON THE SAME TEAM! :yooheadache: They had some cute moments! The waterpark episode was fun, probably my 2nd favorite out of all of them! The activities were all interesting and even though it was all they did, none of it was ever boring just because of how many things there were to do. It was pretty funny that AA somehow go out of doing any activities, even the ones that didn't have anything to do with heights.:doge:Marckris seems to really like the waterpark rides. Jinwook being scared of everything was also really funny. I was curious if there were people in front of the members at times because a lot of the other guests at the park looked kind of annoyed at them standing around and not going on the rides :teehee: But it was cool they found some foreigners to dance with, the guy carrying Marckris was my favorite~

Episode 12 was just Jinwook being scared every time they did anything, especially the ziplining. He is very amusing during these games. It was also very funny how Thai kept calling on PEEM for help whenever he was scared. :fab: And also as well as his mom. :doge: Marckris, Alan, and Nex being chill the whole time was very funny. And did you see when PEEMTHAI were feeding each other at the end, OP? :yooheadache: He may not have had him during most of the episode, but he ended up winning in the end :peepoblanket:

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭579,670
Leaving my episode reviews :peepopbirthday:

PEEMTHAI ON THE SAME TEAM! :yooheadache: They had some cute moments! The waterpark episode was fun, probably my 2nd favorite out of all of them! The activities were all interesting and even though it was all they did, none of it was ever boring just because of how many things there were to do. It was pretty funny that AA somehow go out of doing any activities, even the ones that didn't have anything to do with heights.:doge:Marckris seems to really like the waterpark rides. Jinwook being scared of everything was also really funny. I was curious if there were people in front of the members at times because a lot of the other guests at the park looked kind of annoyed at them standing around and not going on the rides :teehee: But it was cool they found some foreigners to dance with, the guy carrying Marckris was my favorite~

Episode 12 was just Jinwook being scared every time they did anything, especially the ziplining. He is very amusing during these games. It was also very funny how Thai kept calling on PEEM for help whenever he was scared. :fab: And also as well as his mom. :doge: Marckris, Alan, and Nex being chill the whole time was very funny. And did you see when PEEMTHAI were feeding each other at the end, OP? :yooheadache: He may not have had him during most of the episode, but he ended up winning in the end :peepoblanket:

Glad you finally saw all of the PeemThai. :bakacat: I think AA is full of sh1t. Ain't no way he's too terrified to ride a water slide, but could zipline with no issues. :stonemin: Jinwook, Peemwasu, and Thai were the funniest cowardly trio for both of these episodes. :TzuyuKek:

I figured you'd enjoy episode 12 since you'd been wanting an episode of them doing multiple activities in one day. :CupPar:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

#FREE THE BOYS Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,392,900
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Glad you finally saw all of the PeemThai. :bakacat: I think AA is full of sh1t. Ain't no way he's too terrified to ride a water slide, but could zipline with no issues. :stonemin: Jinwook, Peemwasu, and Thai were the funniest cowardly trio for both of these episodes. :TzuyuKek:

I figured you'd enjoy episode 12 since you'd been wanting an episode of them doing multiple activities in one day. :CupPar:

He's scared of heights above water. :uwot: But that sht eating grin he had on the entire episode does make me wonder. :sehunehh:

Top Bottom