BUSSING THAILAND (BUS because of you i shine's travel variety show)

Ddeona Oneul Bame

#FREE THE BOYS Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,293,300
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
No spoilers, you'll have to wait and see :wendyayy:

Watched the episode :bakacat:

This is probably my favorite episode so far. First of all, the sports game was really interesting and never got boring. Also, I was really impressed to see how good Marckris and Thai were at pool basketball. I expected better from Nex, though.:stonemin: The contest to see who could hold their breath underwater was also pretty entertaining.

I wish more of the episodes were like this. They don't necessarily all have to be sports related, but just something that remains interesting and entertaining for over an hour. Hoping next week will keep it up because this is really something that showcases most of the members' personalities and other talents.

ALSO WHEN THAI KISSED ALAN ON THE NECK BRO

1mcOZiC.gif

I'M SHAKING, MY NEW OTP

1mcOZiC.gif

PLZ FEED ME CONTENT OF THEM UNNIR

1mcOZiC.gif

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭552,470
Watched the episode :bakacat:

This is probably my favorite episode so far. First of all, the sports game was really interesting and never got boring. Also, I was really impressed to see how good Marckris and Thai were at pool basketball. I expected better from Nex, though.:stonemin: The contest to see who could hold their breath underwater was also pretty entertaining.

I wish more of the episodes were like this. They don't necessarily all have to be sports related, but just something that remains interesting and entertaining for over an hour. Hoping next week will keep it up because this is really something that showcases most of the members' personalities and other talents.

ALSO WHEN THAI KISSED ALAN ON THE NECK BRO

1mcOZiC.gif

I'M SHAKING, MY NEW OTP

1mcOZiC.gif

PLZ FEED ME CONTENT OF THEM UNNIR

1mcOZiC.gif
I'm glad to know you enjoyed this episode. :bakacat: On team AA, t the dynamic duo of Alan and Marckris were easily the highlight of the game for me. Marckris's athethisim combined with Alan's reflexes definitely made a major impact for their team. Khunpol also really came through by blocking so many shots from the opponents and taking some for his team as well. On the other side with Team Heart, Copper, fueled by his determination to change his score placement, slayed by scoring so many baskets for his team. Meanwhile Phutatchai and Peemwasu were amazing on defense! :shablob:

Idk why you expected more of Nex when we've established that he's terrible at anything involving water :TzuyuKek:

Also, that was actually Peemwasu who Thai kissed. Which is unfortunate because I had an adorable moment I could have shown you between Alan and Thai, bro :somicry: But I'll keep an eye out for PeemThai moments. :wow:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,293,300
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I'm glad to know you enjoyed this episode. :bakacat: On team AA, t the dynamic duo of Alan and Marckris were easily the highlight of the game for me. Marckris's athethisim combined with Alan's reflexes definitely made a major impact for their team. Khunpol also really came through by blocking so many shots from the opponents and taking some for his team as well. On the other side with Team Heart, Copper, fueled by his determination to change his score placement, slayed by scoring so many baskets for his team. Meanwhile Phutatchai and Peemwasu were amazing on defense! :shablob:

Idk why you expected more of Nex when we've established that he's terrible at anything involving water :TzuyuKek:

Also, that was actually Peemwasu who Thai kissed. Which is unfortunate because I had an adorable moment I could have shown you between Alan and Thai, bro :somicry: But I'll keep an eye out for PeemThai moments. :wow:

WHOEVER IT WERE I SHIP

1mcOZiC.gif

Where's the Thai/Alan moment?

1mcOZiC.gif

WAIT THIS IS ACTUALLY GREAT, NOW I CAN KEEP SHIPPING MARCKRIS AND ALAN

1mcOZiC.gif

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭552,470
WHOEVER IT WERE I SHIP

1mcOZiC.gif

Where's the Thai/Alan moment?

1mcOZiC.gif

WAIT THIS IS ACTUALLY GREAT, NOW I CAN KEEP SHIPPING MARCKRIS AND ALAN

1mcOZiC.gif

Check this out for some PeemThai :poggers:

15:56 Thai roughhousing with Peemwasu :yoosmile:
17:49 PeemThai being super cowardly. Peemwasu is terrified and scaredy Thai fights to defend him. :taegun:
21:36 Peem literally lays on top of Thai for no reason instead of playing the game. He then scolds Thai for not playing the game. :TzuyuKek:
25:16 Peem and Thai bickering. I know you love a good bickering duo. :sehunehh:

Here is some Marckris X Alan X Thai :iwillfightyou:

At 19:51 Marckris tries to feed Alan but he rejects him :feelsblankie: But both were so distracted they forgot to help Thai.
21:12 Alan is being so unserious during their game, and Thai loses his patience and starts yelling at Alan in English. He then speaks English to Marckris telling him to open his mouth to eat a fruit. Thai also feeds Marckalan thoughout this entire game. :bakacat:

Here is some Marckalan :peepopbirthday:

From 44:05-44:34 Shy Marckris is nervous about the speaking portion of their first showcase, but Alan encourages him and tells him he can rely on him, partially in English. :peepoblanket:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,293,300
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Check this out for some PeemThai :poggers:

15:56 Thai roughhousing with Peemwasu :yoosmile:
17:49 PeemThai being super cowardly. Peemwasu is terrified and scaredy Thai fights to defend him. :taegun:
21:36 Peem literally lays on top of Thai for no reason instead of playing the game. He then scolds Thai for not playing the game. :TzuyuKek:
25:16 Peem and Thai bickering. I know you love a good bickering duo. :sehunehh:

Here is some Marckris X Alan X Thai :iwillfightyou:

At 19:51 Marckris tries to feed Alan but he rejects him :feelsblankie: But both were so distracted they forgot to help Thai.
21:12 Alan is being so unserious during their game, and Thai loses his patience and starts yelling at Alan in English. He then speaks English to Marckris telling him to open his mouth to eat a fruit. Thai also feeds Marckalan thoughout this entire game. :bakacat:

Here is some Marckalan :peepopbirthday:

From 44:05-44:34 Shy Marckris is nervous about the speaking portion of their first showcase, but Alan encourages him and tells him he can rely on him, partially in English. :peepoblanket:

WAIT BRO PEEMTHAI IS SO CUTE

XV8R4NQ.gif

ALAN ENCOURAGING MARCKRIS WAS SO ROMANTIC AND WITH THAI IS AN AMAZING OT3

XV8R4NQ.gif

THANK YOU UNNIR

XV8R4NQ.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,293,300
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I watched the newest episode! :sehunehh:

It seemed like it was more about giving Peemwasu an opportunity to introduce the BUSes to his family so I wasn't too surprised there was no game for this episode. The busking seemed a bit random but I guess since they have never been to Southern Thailand, it was a good opportunity for some of the local BEUS to see them in person. :fab:

The best part was when they chose roommates though. I was FLABBERGASTED when the members got up and cheered over Alan and Marckris being roommates. I had no idea they were shipping them just like the fans. THEY JUST LIKE ME FR. :peepoblanket: 10/10, best part of the episode by far! But we're probably never going to get any actual scenes of them roommating. :yooheadache:

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭552,470
I watched the newest episode! :sehunehh:

It seemed like it was more about giving Peemwasu an opportunity to introduce the BUSes to his family so I wasn't too surprised there was no game for this episode. The busking seemed a bit random but I guess since they have never been to Southern Thailand, it was a good opportunity for some of the local BEUS to see them in person. :fab:

The best part was when they chose roommates though. I was FLABBERGASTED when the members got up and cheered over Alan and Marckris being roommates. I had no idea they were shipping them just like the fans. THEY JUST LIKE ME FR. :peepoblanket: 10/10, best part of the episode by far! But we're probably never going to get any actual scenes of them roommating. :yooheadache:

I too was stunned seeing that like half the group ships Malan (new ship name, what do you think :teehee:). At first I thought they were cheering because no one wanted to be roomies with the leader :TzuyuKek:. But nope, it's because the entire group thinks they're cute together. Wild. I wonder who else they ship. :MomoShook:We might get a tiny snippet of seeing them as roommates, if we're lucky. :BoredPar:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,293,300
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I too was stunned seeing that like half the group ships Malan (new ship name, what do you think :teehee:). At first I thought they were cheering because no one wanted to be roomies with the leader :TzuyuKek:. But nope, it's because the entire group thinks they're cute together. Wild. I wonder who else they ship. :MomoShook:We might get a tiny snippet of seeing them as roommates, if we're lucky. :BoredPar:

Malan? :stonemin: Don't think anyone would look at that and automatically know what you're talking about. :uwot: Anyway, I think they should ship PeemThai, they got quite a few moments in this episode, too! :sehunehh:I hope we get at least a tiny bit, I mean, the members would love it, wouldn't they? :fab:

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭552,470
Malan? :stonemin: Don't think anyone would look at that and automatically know what you're talking about. :uwot: Anyway, I think they should ship PeemThai, they got quite a few moments in this episode, too! :sehunehh:I hope we get at least a tiny bit, I mean, the members would love it, wouldn't they? :fab:

I'm trying to do something short and sweet :peepoblanket: I'll keep thinking.

I feel like you're a bit biased in that opinion. :sideeyeumji:But it'll be cool to see the member's reactions to the episode :munchlax:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,293,300
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I'm trying to do something short and sweet :peepoblanket: I'll keep thinking.

I feel like you're a bit biased in that opinion. :sideeyeumji:But it'll be cool to see the member's reactions to the episode :munchlax:

AlanMarc/AlanKris/MarcAlan/KrisAlan are the only names that make sense unless we use their government names :stonemin:

How can I be biased when the members stood up and cheered on national television at the prospect of Marc and Alan being roommates? :sehunehh: Not my fault they're also on the winning team :yoosmile:

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭552,470
Well now I don't know if I'll like it:stonemin:

Oh TRUST ME, you will :TipPar:

Also, we trended once again :shablob:

Also as well as...a new song called "Good Quality Picture" to be released next week. I assume that's the song they wrote together during the filming. I find it so hilarious that they're still memeing on this random line from Marckris in episode freaking TWO.:teehee:

Last edited:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,293,300
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Oh TRUST ME, you will :TipPar:

Also, we trended once again :shablob:

Also as well as...a new song called "Good Quality Picture" to be released next week. I assume that's the song they wrote together during the filming. I find it so hilarious that they're still memeing on this random line from Marckris in episode freaking TWO.:teehee:

Can't wait for SOTY :partydogo:

Top Bottom