OTHER Corner Candy Shop

moue

⥀⥀⥀
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭313,917
Ayyy now its time for Karaoke in the cord guys! Thank you so much for giving us these awesome games today Ren! You're the best! All of CCS is! Thanks so much for being awesome guys!

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,017,633
glad you had fun!
thanks again for hosting and congrats everyone!
Red Team we slay
:palglam:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭105,422
Congratulations to all the winners!!

Thanks for hosting @Saint Renjun, I learned so much about you during this game :lurk1:
I hope you get to sleep now after hosting 3 games in one day, thanks for doing this for CCS!

and a big thank you, @softest_bun, for always doing the most for CCS! :heartpar:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭105,422
It's the power of red,blue and pikachu !! The theory indeed cant be denied :smug:

me is crying in the corner and running to sob now 😭 me has no words what is english what is letters what is langauage and speaking

Thanks for sticking around and playing with us! Congrats on being the MVP! :peepopbirthday:

Sweetheart

Cake boss
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭483,800
Thank you for the game and congrats to everyone.
And thank you llama for the whole ccs i enjoyed seeing all the pretty graphics​

moue

⥀⥀⥀
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭313,917
Karaoke is going on in the cord! Please be sure to come for the show keke!

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭117,107
Pronouns
She/Her
thanks for hosting the games ren

moue

⥀⥀⥀
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭313,917
I hope you guys had a good break, because WE ARE BACK!!!
unknown.png

This week, your challenge will be to create a month in a calendar. This doesn't HAVE to be group work, but months will be first come, first serve. If someone wants to join your month after the months have filled, you have an option of letting them on your team. The format should be an image for the month, along with the actually days in their designated boxes.(edited)

Such as this
71T54I5LF4L.png

Or with the image on top of the month!
Please send your piece here by Friday, January 10th.

Last edited:

moue

⥀⥀⥀
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭313,917
unknown.png

This week, your challenge will be to create a month in a calendar. This doesn't HAVE to be group work, but months will be first come, first serve. If someone wants to join your month after the months have filled, you have an option of letting them on your team. The format should be an image for the month, along with the actually days in their designated boxes.(edited)

January
blessmeachoo

ncC85x3.jpg

Explanation: I wanted to make my month cute, so I put the days in circles instead of squares. I made the background baby blue with polka dots so it feels both wintery and cute because it looks like falling snow. I used purple and pink circles for the days to tie in the pink hues from the photograph. I used a photo of Hyungwon and Changkyun from Monsta X as both of their birthdays are in January and I'm a Monbebe lol

February
Baymax
HQgFRtM.png

Explanation: This year I want to work more on my illustrator skills since it's something that I've always wanted to get better at and so I ended up creating this simple piece! Valentines Day is one of the prominent dates in February so I focused my theme on it. This piece was inspired by a mix of things such as the love potion from Harry Potter and the quote, "It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important." in The Little Prince. ♡

March
yerimmie
calendar.png

Explanation: My three ults are all born in March!
April
Dove
[TBA]

May
Saint Renjun
Travel_Photography_General_Calendar-2.png

Explanation: May is the month of Taurus and so I went with a bulls inspiration

June
Chu
pbPgwT5.png

Explanation: Excuse my basic ass, yes I was listening to Watermelon Sugar on repeat whilst making this

July
calendar_anchor.png.png

Explanation: I was initially planning to go the zodiac route but as I have already used the lion for a piece before, I decided to change directions and do something bright and fun. July falls right in the middle of Summer for us. So my calendar is a tribute to Summer. The perfect day in summer for me, is a day spent at the beach— Collecting Shells, swimming in the ocean, Sipping cold drinks, eating ice cream and just gazing out at the gorgeous ocean and feeling this overwhelming sense of joy. I tried my best to make sure the piece reflected that and I hope you guys like it because I really enjoyed making it!

August
softestbun
unknown.png

Explanation: August is my birth month, so I used its flower.

September
Dr. Satan
7IcRufi.png

Explanation: September is autumn season so the colors represent autumn. Bear(also wolf) is the animal associated with those born in September.

October
joo
95-A162-FF-F782-428-B-AE14-E1-E9-F36-D151-C.png

Explanation: October calender one piece themed !

November
Ombre
20200115_083329_0000.png

Explanation: What better way to celebrate the month of November than other with the Queen herself. :) Tbh I was going to do a Wholr different route but playing andrea game I kinda feel in love with momo again. Stan Twice everyone!

December
Mimi
OJyDTxb.jpg

Explanation: I tried a lot of themes. Reindeers, christmas trees-lights-bells, snowflakes, stars, icy blue, snow...but nothing worked. So I decided to go with wolves. I love wolves so i thought they would help and inspire me. I tried to follow black/brown/white tones. The little butterfly at the bottom starts from chirstmas eve on the 24th and is connected to a heart that circles the 25th, as important dates. The 'let it snow' phrase was brown/golden but when i upload it, it looks more silver..maybe because it is half transparent...hmm..... Thank you for the event.

Last edited:

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
unknown.png

This week you will be given the task of satisfying a client. The client's request will be posted in the #topics channel. Later on, the client will be entering our Discord chat so you can ask them as many questions as you need.
The creator of the piece the client likes the most will receive 3 orbs.

Please submit your work here by the 25th! https://forms.gle/eNPjWXa4hA9rNa6x7

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
The initial request:
"I'd like them to make friendship greeting cards featuring one kpop idol and one jpop idol of their choosing because FRIENDSHIP."

Top Bottom