MINI+ [Game Finished] The Perfect Santa - 12/30 @2PM EST/7PM UCT (12/31 @4AM KST)

Lurkette

Trainee Translation Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭495,789
Also, I'm sorry @Lurkette and any other non-kpop stans if you had to google that :wae:

There are worse things in jpop. Like several Tsunku gifs that regularly make the rounds.
BEgmE.gif

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
There are worse things in jpop. Like several Tsunku gifs that regularly make the rounds.
BEgmE.gif

I'm sorry but am I not traumatised enough, why is a bush covering his dick?? not that I want to see his dick ghdkjdgf

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Final Round - Voting Phase

Submission 1

Feature(s): Gives you better cooking skill than Gordon Ramsay

"Food matters.

Food matters more than anything.

Imagine Gordon Ramsey making fun your pants but then orgasms over your food.

You want to see that , I know you do.

These pants , can make that happen.

Let's see who's really the idiot sandwich "

Submission 2

Feature(s): 1) Limited and exclusive, 2) Improves your alcohol tolerance up to 3x

Drink the night away once you have a look at JYP's plastic pants! These are highly limited and exclusive, as they only work to their maximum effectiveness on JYP himself, so when you purchase today, you can rest knowing you have something so special. These pants, upon glancing at them, will allow your alcohol tolerance to improve up to 3x as you seek to forget what you have just seen. Feast your eyes and then try so very hard to forget! Or don't, and just have a party! Whee!!

Submission 3

Feature(s): 1) Improves your vocal skill, 2) Makes you smell amazing

Ever wanted to try singing JYP's Honey? Well have the best time of your life by putting on these pants and giving the world some of those sweet cheeky moves! And who said that plastic pants is last season? It is the new trend for best year 2021 to come and it makes you smell amazing like the freshly-baked cinnamon bun in the bakery!

Submission 4

Feature(s): Gives you the visual you have always dreamed

The second you out these pants on, NO ONE will ever doubt your title of “original visual” again! These pants will make your booty phat and legs toned! It will make your waist snatched and you will have abs! It’s like catfishing, but in real life!

Submission 5

Feature(s): Comes with a lifetime money-back guarantee

You wonder what is the most ecofriendly, the most underrated, the most futuristic and the next killer trend in our history ? JYP's plastic pants ! Made with plastic from materials imported from Mars and from North Korea. It will protect you against cold, heat, gamma ray, ban hammer and even from Twitter ! Buy it, it's worth it and it comes with a lifetime money-back guarantee !

Submission 6

Feature(s): Provides invisibility

JYP’s plastic pants are making a comeback in the fashion world! But will other cheap substitutes provide invisibility like our product? No! Because other brands don't come with pre-installed thongs that upon wearing make you sink into the ground with embarrassment!

Submission 7

Feature(s): let your fingers do the talking

Have you ever wanted to get into a brawl so much only to resist because of your opponents fantastic clothes! AKA 'I'm not punching them in Gucci'. Well, here's your answer in the form of JYP's Plastic Pants. They'll have you seeing past your rose tinted glasses and starting fights with everyone just because! Buy a pair of these pants and you'll never be unprepared for a street-fight ever again!

Submission 8

Feature(s): 10x more effective than using a mask

JYP's plastic pants have received an upgrade just in time for COVID season! Now made with germ-blocking materials and equipped with a sanitizer pocket, these pants are 10x more effective than using a mask! What can be better than being fashionable AND healthy? Get the plastic pants, and be happily COVID-free!

Submission 9

Feature(s): Have it your way

"Have you ever wanted to have your way in life no matter what. Well with jyp's plastic pants your wish is a reality.
The plastic is infused with the hopes and dreams of all the jyp trainees and ignored idols, therefore it can let the one who wears it to have their way in life. Do you want to go demand a pay raise from your boss? Well wear these beautiful magical pants and not only will you have a pay rise, you can walk away with your boss's wife and even his mama. "

Submission 10

Feature(s): 1) Faster than a cheetah 2) New and exciting

"Tonight's new and exciting item for sale: JYP’s Plastic Pants. I am sure you will be saying NO faster than cheetah's rapping. But don't be so fast--- sorry, I have nothing good to say but please buy it!

I can't believe I am selling out to my soul to sell this. This is capitalism everyone."

The submitted sales pitches are listed above. Please vote for your favorite submission (that’s not yours) via PM. As a reminder, please do not hint at your identity until after the phase has ended.

Until XX:53.

Top Bottom