Mental Health Peer Support Thread

Bom

夢を諦めないで Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭97,680
Deletion requested by user.

Definitely tell your doctor you want it now, rather than later.
I know how horrible panic attacks can be, and anxiety medication is the only thing that has stopped them for me. Therapy is great but in the moment you need something to bring you down from that edge just before you go into full panic.

Last edited by a moderator:

B612

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭109,585
I feel like my mental health is deteriorating so much

today I could barely understand simple things because I was so stressed out

I have so many family issues to deal with

I'm so tired but I can't even sleep because I have insomnia

I wanna cry but I have no tears

I have to stay alive and survive all of this

Tommie

🍨 Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭819,600
Honestly, I'm over it. Physically, mentally, and spiritually. It takes too much effort to care and so I'll stop caring.​

KinkySanta

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭307,940
Man, these days my chest has been feeling like it's being stretched. This usually happens when I'm in mania. been barely sleeping

달fromisDal

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭149,750
I wish I can close my eyes and never wake up again. I feel like I am such a big disappointment to peoples who trust me. I can't bring a smile to peoples I cherish

Nimz

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭684,545
Just a small vent. Please don't respond.

My mental health seems to just be a constant roller coaster. One day I'm good and the next I'm crying over things that happened months/years ago and making myself depressed. I just don't want to do anything. I'm purposefully avoiding my job's phone calls because the thought of getting dressed and going to an assignment makes me want to cry, I only went out yesterday because I absolutely had to and I regret it, and I have no motivation to do anything I used to enjoy. I'm miserable and I fucking hate it.

PockyAddict89

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭814,430
I don't know what to do, i hate having a addiction to social media. It's harming me very and i mean very badly, twitter is specifically messing me up. My mental health has been getting worst since getting one. I have tried to deactivate but i keep reactivating. I don't know what to do. It's been so painful.

PockyAddict89

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭814,430
Just deactivated the twitter account that was basically causing the trouble. Never following other kpop fans (or heck any fans of anything) on the app ever again. All people did was fight, fight and fight. be hateful toward people that stanned a kpop group they did'nt like to the point of wishing them death. and mutuals basically putting hateful antis on my TL. It was just making me sad and depressed and angry instead of happy, like i should have been.

Hopefully my mental health will improve now and i won't reactivate it.

people can respond, i need someone to talk too right now..

B

bumbers

So I just had a bad bout of depression recently and while it sucked, it was a valuable reminder that yes, it's awful when they do hit but they also do pass. I like to think of them as waves that I just need to ride out and it'll get better. Sounds hokey but I thought maybe this might help someone so I'm posting this anyway regardless of how corny it sounds. Hugs to all that don't mind them.

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,785,785
Pronouns
They/Them
It always feels like I'm going insane, I hate it so much. My emotions are constantly a mess and there's nothing I can do about it. Thank god I ' ve reached a point where I don't care anymore, better than constantly being paranoid and snapping at people for no reason.

Top Bottom