Musketeers Club - 2024

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Also I don’t wanna adult todayyyy I have to go to the car dealership

Girl I spent all day avoiding a call to my mobile company because my internet wouldn't work and I was worried my phone would need to be sent in to be fixed and it would cost a bomb etc only to finally be told that it wasn't an issue with my phone but their whole damn network :clowned:

Adulting is not fun

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,031,395
Pronouns
idk
Girl I spent all day avoiding a call to my mobile company because my internet wouldn't work and I was worried my phone would need to be sent in to be fixed and it would cost a bomb etc only to finally be told that it wasn't an issue with my phone but their whole damn network :clowned:

Adulting is not fun
:somicry:
Who told us to grow up and why

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
:somicry:
Who told us to grow up and why

Nooo but it's fun to grow up when we do fun stuff! No parent's, no rules, no one asking why we're crawling through the door in yesterday's clothing at 5am hgfdjkgdf.. We are our own bosses !

It's just the crappy parts are really really stressful

I really need to get my car checked up as well :clowned:

Good luck at the dealership!

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,031,395
Pronouns
idk
Nooo but it's fun to grow up when we do fun stuff! No parent's, no rules, no one asking why we're crawling through the door in yesterday's clothing at 5am hgfdjkgdf.. We are our own bosses !

It's just the crappy parts are really really stressful

I really need to get my car checked up as well :clowned:

Good luck at the dealership!
Waiting for those moments lmao.
And thanks~ :LovePar:

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭1,213,400
Pronouns
She/Her
Thanks random! Re-sizing the sig killed me but I can't be bothered to play around with it anymore, it's passable hgjdfkgdf
You know there is a feature on H+ where you can change the sizes (to the exact whole number) for photos and gifs
while pasting a photo there should be like 4 arrows points in different directions if you click on the photo/gif
There you can change the height and width on H+ without other websites necessary​

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Can it be bed time already?
Is it too early to go to bed?
TAYLOR HURRY UP AND DROP THIS ALBUM

6797fee38d11a04c01f04b6d77793875f447de16.gifv

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
You know there is a feature on H+ where you can change the sizes (to the exact whole number) for photos and gifs
while pasting a photo there should be like 4 arrows points in different directions if you click on the photo/gif
There you can change the height and width on H+ without other websites necessary​

yeah I know Outro I used it but I don't know which size the sig looks best in so I kept going back and forth, so so many times. Right now it's at like 490 width and 800 height but it's still not perfect but I got too tired of testing out sizes

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭105,422
@Baymax I've been thinking about taking a cooking class, I'm a decent baker but I want to be able to make more than three dishes

Ren, look up some recipes if you wanna make some new dishes!
Jk, what kind of cuisine are you thinking about looking into, or are you wanting to learn anything?

I want to pick up baking but I have zero patience for it, and for some unknown reason I cannot seem to follow a baking recipe for my life, whenever I try something it barely comes out edible :somicry: but my banana bread is good, that's the only thing I can do ajsdfha

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Ren, look up some recipes if you wanna make some new dishes!
Jk, what kind of cuisine are you thinking about looking into, or are you wanting to learn anything?

I want to pick up baking but I have zero patience for it, and for some unknown reason I cannot seem to follow a baking recipe for my life, whenever I try something it barely comes out edible :somicry: but my banana bread is good, that's the only thing I can do ajsdfha

Dude I make the best chocolate chip banana bread ! OMFG, let me share the recipe.

Chocolate Chip Banana Bread

• 1 c. butter
  • 2 c. white sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 t vanilla
  • 4 ripe bananas
  • 3 c. flour
  • 2 t baking powder
  • 2 t baking soda
  • 1 c. sour cream
  • 2 t cinnamon
  • 1/2 c. brown sugar
  • 1.5 c. chocolate chips

Cream together sugar & butter. Add beaten eggs. In separate bowl, mix mashed bananas & vanilla.

Mix dry ingredients (except cinnamon, brown sugar, and chocolate chip) together then add slowly to creamed mixture. Next fold in sour cream, and then banana mixture.

Pour half mixture in greased 9×13 dish. Mix together cinnamon, brown sugar, and chocolate chips. Sprinkle half mixture over batter.

Pour the rest of batter on top. Sprinkle remaining cinnamon sugar mix again! Chopped pecans is a great addition!

Bake covered 350* F for 45-50 minutes.

Ritual-Vitamins-Banana-Bread-5-of-8-1440x2037.jpg

Baking is really easy for me, I just find the instructions easy to follow but cooking I always just have no idea where to even start.

I just want to make basic ass dishes that I can make during the week, cos I can only cook pasta and rice dishes at the minute but I'm sick of that! Cooking classes in London are so so expensive :noooo:

I'm probably better off following a YouTube recipe.
The max height for a sig is 400px :PolicePar:

is that why it didn't change size??? hgdfkjgdf

It refused to change but I though it was my lack of glasses :jinjudge:

Top Bottom