Musketeers Club - 2024

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,700
This is me with 3! They promised I would get a text once they fixed their network but 6pm and NOTHING. How long do they expect me to last without internet access outside my house?

But the thought of calling them........I can't. Not again
Not only did they completely own up and say it was an error on their end, dude even paid my tv package bill for this month as a sorry. Now I'M going to have to chase THEM up, after they told me they'd identified a major issue, and that it would be resolved today.
:yoosmile:
Fun times, love that.

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭105,422
Yes, I recently got an Air Fryer and God it's the best thing ever! I defo need a slow cooker, I want to be one of those parents who shows up with a 3 tier cake for the summer fair and acts like I whipped it up in 5 mins.

"Oh this little thing, honey it only took an hour"

I cheat so hard when it comes to my brothers events, I pay so much just to flex and pretend I made it hgjdkfgdf

The banana recipe is amazing cos you can't taste the banana's. The pecan's are optional but I leave them out if I'm going to share the cake cos you never know who has a nut allergy
I love my slow cooker, even if I make the same thing all the time but it makes life easier! I think I might look into an air fryer, it seems like something that I'll actually want to use. :poggers:

Same though asjkfha but when I say I want to bake, I mean I want to be bake like this. It'll never happen but I can dream :tears:

I still can't get over when you cheated during his Halloween with that helmet with lights, or something like that. Absolutely shameless jakhdf
NOOO THE BANANA IS THE BEST PART! What's the point making banana bread if you can't taste the banana :noooo:

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Not only did they completely own up and say it was an error on their end, dude even paid my tv package bill for this month as a sorry. Now I'M going to have to chase THEM up, after they told me they'd identified a major issue, and that it would be resolved today.
:yoosmile:
Fun times, love that.

Well I'll be sure to avoid BT for ever. The audacity , how hard is it fix an issue they created!

I love my slow cooker, even if I make the same thing all the time but it makes life easier! I think I might look into an air fryer, it seems like something that I'll actually want to use. :poggers:

Same though asjkfha but when I say I want to bake, I mean I want to be bake like this. It'll never happen but I can dream :tears:

I still can't get over when you cheated during his Halloween with that helmet with lights, or something like that. Absolutely shameless jakhdf
NOOO THE BANANA IS THE BEST PART! What's the point making banana bread if you can't taste the banana :noooo:

Girl I would love to bake at that level but it's going to take years of classes.

IT WAS THE MARSHMALLOW head gear hgdfgdf

I paid extra for it to look authentic and home made and he won first place hgfjdkgfd

First place was just a £5 chocolate bar but the bragging rights were so worth it.

Girl I hate banana ! If you want to taste the banana add in like 2-3 more

Golden

H+ Socialite
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,954,336
!?!?!?!Y@^&#^#*T#&#@##$%^&*(

but tbh that doesn't surprise me for some reason :TzuyuKek:

idk I'm still making my character look cute :RunPar:
OKAI DADDI
Lany has really been on repeat this week

My whole week has been Lauv, Halsey and Lany. Alternative Pop has been snatching my soul

Bro I've been listening to John Splitnoff and tove styrke and a whole bunch of indie pop artist

Golden

H+ Socialite
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,954,336

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,031,395
Pronouns
idk