Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭105,422
Dude I make the best chocolate chip banana bread ! OMFG, let me share the recipe.

Chocolate Chip Banana Bread

• 1 c. butter
  • 2 c. white sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 t vanilla
  • 4 ripe bananas
  • 3 c. flour
  • 2 t baking powder
  • 2 t baking soda
  • 1 c. sour cream
  • 2 t cinnamon
  • 1/2 c. brown sugar
  • 1.5 c. chocolate chips

Cream together sugar & butter. Add beaten eggs. In separate bowl, mix mashed bananas & vanilla.

Mix dry ingredients (except cinnamon, brown sugar, and chocolate chip) together then add slowly to creamed mixture. Next fold in sour cream, and then banana mixture.

Pour half mixture in greased 9×13 dish. Mix together cinnamon, brown sugar, and chocolate chips. Sprinkle half mixture over batter.

Pour the rest of batter on top. Sprinkle remaining cinnamon sugar mix again! Chopped pecans is a great addition!

Bake covered 350* F for 45-50 minutes.

Ritual-Vitamins-Banana-Bread-5-of-8-1440x2037.jpg

Baking is really easy for me, I just find the instructions easy to follow but cooking I always just have no idea where to even start.

I just want to make basic ass dishes that I can make during the week, cos I can only cook pasta and rice dishes at the minute but I'm sick of that! Cooking classes in London are so so expensive :noooo:

I'm probably better off following a YouTube recipe.

Gonna save this recipe, it looks so good :hehe: I think my main issue with cooking/baking in general is the number of ingredients for something. I need something that doesn't require much. I swear my banana bread recipe only has like 5 ingredients.

Cooking is such a hassle at times, I really cook just to survive but I know it will get to a point where I want to be one of those people who has their own secret family recipes or something.

Maybe you could look at slow cooker stuff, it's quite easy to do. Just prep the food, dump it in the slow cooker and it's done

Everything in London is expensive :noooo:
You could probably look at some cooking blogs too

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Gonna save this recipe, it looks so good :hehe: I think my main issue with cooking/baking in general is the number of ingredients for something. I need something that doesn't require much. I swear my banana bread recipe only has like 5 ingredients.

Cooking is such a hassle at times, I really cook just to survive but I know it will get to a point where I want to be one of those people who has their own secret family recipes or something.

Maybe you could look at slow cooker stuff, it's quite easy to do. Just prep the food, dump it in the slow cooker and it's done

Everything in London is expensive :noooo:
You could probably look at some cooking blogs too

Yes, I recently got an Air Fryer and God it's the best thing ever! I defo need a slow cooker, I want to be one of those parents who shows up with a 3 tier cake for the summer fair and acts like I whipped it up in 5 mins.

"Oh this little thing, honey it only took an hour"

I cheat so hard when it comes to my brothers events, I pay so much just to flex and pretend I made it hgjdkfgdf

The banana recipe is amazing cos you can't taste the banana's. The pecan's are optional but I leave them out if I'm going to share the cake cos you never know who has a nut allergy
You give yourself to much credit love snduVFBWVUrw

I preferred your old sig, what is this grainy trash

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Lany has really been on repeat this week

My whole week has been Lauv, Halsey and Lany. Alternative Pop has been snatching my soul

yongfilms

Taeyong wanna talk to some BOYS VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,786,707
Pronouns
he but not him cuz i'll never be lee taeyong </3
Hi Yong. I heard you were a wolf :teehee:

I'm pretty sure I've been mass reported before gfdhkjgfdgdf

it achieved nothing, my annoying ass is still here

!?!?!?!Y@^&#^#*T#&#@##$%^&*(

but tbh that doesn't surprise me for some reason :TzuyuKek:

YAY! whats ur Thingy

Loking forwarded to a well documented report

idk I'm still making my character look cute :RunPar:

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,700
When BT tells you last night, after hours on the phone, that they'll text you today when your issue is resolved.... and it passes six, still nothing.
:yoosmile:
Please don't make me call again.​

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
When BT tells you last night, after hours on the phone, that they'll text you today when your issue is resolved.... and it passes six, still nothing.
:yoosmile:
Please don't make me call again.​

This is me with 3! They promised I would get a text once they fixed their network but 6pm and NOTHING. How long do they expect me to last without internet access outside my house?

But the thought of calling them........I can't. Not again

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,031,395
Pronouns
idk
Dude I make the best chocolate chip banana bread ! OMFG, let me share the recipe.

Chocolate Chip Banana Bread

• 1 c. butter
  • 2 c. white sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 t vanilla
  • 4 ripe bananas
  • 3 c. flour
  • 2 t baking powder
  • 2 t baking soda
  • 1 c. sour cream
  • 2 t cinnamon
  • 1/2 c. brown sugar
  • 1.5 c. chocolate chips

Cream together sugar & butter. Add beaten eggs. In separate bowl, mix mashed bananas & vanilla.

Mix dry ingredients (except cinnamon, brown sugar, and chocolate chip) together then add slowly to creamed mixture. Next fold in sour cream, and then banana mixture.

Pour half mixture in greased 9×13 dish. Mix together cinnamon, brown sugar, and chocolate chips. Sprinkle half mixture over batter.

Pour the rest of batter on top. Sprinkle remaining cinnamon sugar mix again! Chopped pecans is a great addition!

Bake covered 350* F for 45-50 minutes.

Ritual-Vitamins-Banana-Bread-5-of-8-1440x2037.jpg

Baking is really easy for me, I just find the instructions easy to follow but cooking I always just have no idea where to even start.

I just want to make basic ass dishes that I can make during the week, cos I can only cook pasta and rice dishes at the minute but I'm sick of that! Cooking classes in London are so so expensive :noooo:

I'm probably better off following a YouTube recipe.
Ooh. Looks and sounds soo gooodddd
Hi Yong. I heard you were a wolf :teehee:
:somicry:

!?!?!?!Y@^&#^#*T#&#@##$%^&*(

but tbh that doesn't surprise me for some reason :TzuyuKek:

idk I'm still making my character look cute :RunPar:
I’m sorryyyyy :somicry:
(Also I’m hyped to see what it looks like)

Top Bottom