R&Baek Village Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭56,545

Naver: ‘Music Bank’ Baekhyun, ‘UN Village’ won 1st place without attending

[+316] Congratulations Baekhyun-ah <3

[+199] Baekhyun-ah, congratulations on your No.1~

[+164] Congratulations our Baekhyun

[+143] Baekhyun-ah, congratulations. ‘UN Village’ is daebak.

[+122] Baekhyun-ah, congratulations on your No.1 <3 <3 <3

[+14] Show Champion, MCountdown that don’t give the win to singers who don’t attend or stop promotions, are you watching?

[+10] Kyaaa he won without attending! As expected of Baekhyun. You are busy having concerts recently, so take care and find strength. Let’s meet at the concert. I love you.

[+9] Baekhyun-ah, congrats on your first solo’s no.1.

Naver: ‘Music bank’ Baekhyun won with ‘UN ‘Village’

[+90] Baekhyun-ah, congratulations! Are your legs okay? Don’t get hurt, my baby.

[+55] Baekhyun-ah, congratulations on your No.1 TT TT TT Your legs must have hurt a lot TT TT TT get good treatment TT TT TT go home safely. You worked hard.

[+44] Congratulations on your No.1! I like ‘UN Village’ a lot!

[+34] Congratulations on your No.1. I was so happy that we were just in time to give you congratulations on the first day of concert. I hope your legs to get better soon. Don’t work too hard tomorrow.

[+25] Baekhyun-ah, congrats on your first solo’s no.1! Let’s do a second album soon.

Naver:

[+339] Baekhyun-ah, congrats on your No.1. Be safe at the concert TT TT Don’t get hurt TT TT

[+197] Baekhyun-ah, congrats on ‘UN Village’ No.1. Don’t get hurt and hwaiting at the concert today.

[+131] Baekhyun-ah, congrats on your No.1.

[+122] Baekhyun-ah, congrats on your No.1. Byun Baekhyun is the best!

[+116] As expected of the king of Kpop. Baekhyun-ah, congrats.

[+19] Our Baekhyun ranks #1. Congrats!

[+15] Baekhyun-ah, congrats congrats! It’d be great if you could get the trophy yourself, but the concert dates were fixed and we cannot do anything about that TT TT TT TT Anyway, congrats you a lot a lot

Naver:

[+70] Baekhyun-ah, congrats on ‘UN Village’’ No.1. Don’t get hurt and let’s always be happy.

[+49] Congrats Baekhyun on your 2nd win with first solo album. Don’t get injured at concert today and hwaiting

[+37] Congrats Baekhyun a lot a lot

[+5] As expected of Baekhyun

c : knetsonbaekhyun

we need more of Baekhyun's vocals

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
It’s a long time ago but congrats!!

Top Bottom