~Official S.H.E Thread~Asia's Legendary Girl Group

Lightning

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,825
Some news about the Golden Melody performance.

“We feel extremely honoured to be able to take part in this alongside all the outstanding musicians,” they shared.

The trio also shared the reason behind their decision to perform 'Seventeen' at the awards show. “This song holds much significance for us, having debuted 17 years ago. We wish to sing and share [the memories] of our youth on stage at the 30th Golden Melody Awards with all the Chinese pop fans,” they explained.

Additionally, they will be performing a rearranged version of the song to allow everyone to listen to an all-new version when the awards show airs on Saturday.

A rearranged version? I'm looking forward to it even more now!

hess

SNSD ♡ S.H.E ♡ IOI Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,860
Does anyone have an understanding of what Selina's throat issue is? It's not related to the accident is it? Is it vocal nodules or something?

hess

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,860
@grainy I posted in the mock badge thread to see if someone can help with badge edits so we can see what my suggestions might actually look like. The SHE badge thread closed though?

Aww, the supportive messages at the end were heartwarming. S.H.E recorded the highest ratings during the performance section of the award show.

All the members updated their weibos with pics from GMA night. Selina's message was touching
"世界再大,只要牽著妳們,我就擁有了全世界❤ "
No matter how big the world gets, as long as I'm holding hands with you guys, then I'll have the whole world"

They all posted this short clip of them singing 17.

grainy

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭851,511
@grainy I posted in the mock badge thread to see if someone can help with badge edits so we can see what my suggestions might actually look like. The SHE badge thread closed though?

Aww, the supportive messages at the end were heartwarming. S.H.E recorded the highest ratings during the performance section of the award show.

All the members updated their weibos with pics from GMA night. Selina's message was touching
"世界再大,只要牽著妳們,我就擁有了全世界❤ "
No matter how big the world gets, as long as I'm holding hands with you guys, then I'll have the whole world"

!!
thanks for letting me know
i'll message a mod to ask about it asap!
I'm still new to this whole thing ):

UPDATE:
They've locked some threads due to mod changes for training and all while sorting out staffing!

Last edited:

Lightning

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,825

"世界再大,只要牽著妳們,我就擁有了全世界❤ "

That message is so touching and the ratings information is great. They still have such star power.

This makes me hopeful for a new album eventually, maybe sooner than we thought, or am I crazy? XD

grainy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭851,511
That message is so touching and the ratings information is great. They still have such star power.

This makes me hopeful for a new album eventually, maybe sooner than we thought, or am I crazy? XD

Honestly the fact that their rep is so good, even mainstream media turns these slip-ups into positive messages :shablob: makes fans proud!

I don't think it'll be this or next year for sure though, since Hebe wants to release her 5th album :feelsblankie:

And @hess , I have no idea what it is! Vocal nodules seem likely but it's so sudden...

grainy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭851,511
So... I edited the OP but evidently, gRaPhiC DeSiGn iS mY PasSiOn so if anyone else knows how to make OP designs, it would be fantastic 😓

hess

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,860
Yeah, I'm not totally sure either. A yt comment I came across said it was more psychological. At first I didn't think it was much of an issue but now I wonder if it might affect any performance/album/concert plans they might have.

hess

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,860
So since the badge thread is locked for now, I'll post these in here for now. Two very nice people ended up helping me out, so there are a bunch with small variations.
TsnwSQG.png
ckyq6cM.png
o7VIXqo.png

9FZXtKA.png
7QsgADY.png
uy6GggX.png

For reference, here's the original. No offense taken if people just prefer the original. If I had to vote, I think I like the 6th option.
FVqirHX.png

Lightning

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,825
So since the badge thread is locked for now, I'll post these in here for now. Two very nice people ended up helping me out, so there are a bunch with small variations.
TsnwSQG.png
ckyq6cM.png
o7VIXqo.png

9FZXtKA.png
7QsgADY.png
uy6GggX.png

For reference, here's the original. No offense taken if people just prefer the original. If I had to vote, I think I like the 6th option.
FVqirHX.png

Top left would be my choice but I'll be happy with whatever the majority decide!

grainy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭851,511
sent in two more for edits just to see what they'll look like!

hess

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,860
Oh no, looks like they're stuck with contract trouble while trying to plan 18th anni stuff

Ella was asked about 911 plans this year. She sighed and said this topic gives her a headache. Reporter asked if they're stuck because of contract issues, and she said yeah, we're stuck right now. They'll definitely plan to get together themselves no matter what, but it's hard to say if they'll be able to hold any public activities.

Was really looking forward to what fun ideas they'd have for 18th bday. It's a special number that I'm sure they'd have lots of fun with lol

Lightning

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,825
Hebe received the usual questions about marriage and family recently :rolleyes: Here's what she had to say

" After congratulating Rainie and Ronghao, she insisted that she still does not feel any rush to tie the knot herself. When someone quipped that there's still Jolin Tsai, Hebe laughed and replied, "Yes! So there's no pressure for me at all."

As the event was to promote a line of aromatic products, the 36-year-old was then asked what kind of scent she prefers on the opposite sex. After thinking about it, she said that since one's scent can also be influenced by their qualities and aura, she likes a man who has a big heart, is courageous, is very loving, and "has guts". She also stated that a man's outer appearance does not matter to her, as she is capable of seeing past that."

This kind of journalism is so lazy. I wish they would ask something more meaningful like the direction of the album or about the state of the music industry. At least tie it together and ask if being single affects the type of songs she wants to sing.

Oh no, looks like they're stuck with contract trouble while trying to plan 18th anni stuff

Ella was asked about 911 plans this year. She sighed and said this topic gives her a headache. Reporter asked if they're stuck because of contract issues, and she said yeah, we're stuck right now. They'll definitely plan to get together themselves no matter what, but it's hard to say if they'll be able to hold any public activities.

Was really looking forward to what fun ideas they'd have for 18th bday. It's a special number that I'm sure they'd have lots of fun with lol

Hebe also said they have no plans in the same article and that she will focus on her solo work. Hopefully they can squeeze something in.

hess

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,860
Hebe received the usual questions about marriage and family recently :rolleyes: Here's what she had to say

" After congratulating Rainie and Ronghao, she insisted that she still does not feel any rush to tie the knot herself. When someone quipped that there's still Jolin Tsai, Hebe laughed and replied, "Yes! So there's no pressure for me at all."

As the event was to promote a line of aromatic products, the 36-year-old was then asked what kind of scent she prefers on the opposite sex. After thinking about it, she said that since one's scent can also be influenced by their qualities and aura, she likes a man who has a big heart, is courageous, is very loving, and "has guts". She also stated that a man's outer appearance does not matter to her, as she is capable of seeing past that."

This kind of journalism is so lazy. I wish they would ask something more meaningful like the direction of the album or about the state of the music industry. At least tie it together and ask if being single affects the type of songs she wants to sing.

Hebe also said they have no plans in the same article and that she will focus on her solo work. Hopefully they can squeeze something in.
Only the 500th time Hebe's been asked. She's probably used to it by now but it must be really annoying.

I don't think it's so much a matter of if they can make the time to squeeze in anniversary celebration. I just don't know how contract dispute stuff will go. Seems like 2 months might not be enough time to get everything settled in time. Since we all know the 3 of them will be together for sure, I'll be happy with just a pic or quick vid of them hanging out together.

grainy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭851,511

Gosh... they really never come up with new questions. Kudos to Hebe for her ability to work with the question in a way that subtly expresses her disapproval though.

Only the 500th time Hebe's been asked. She's probably used to it by now but it must be really annoying.

I don't think it's so much a matter of if they can make the time to squeeze in anniversary celebration. I just don't know how contract dispute stuff will go. Seems like 2 months might not be enough time to get everything settled in time. Since we all know the 3 of them will be together for sure, I'll be happy with just a pic or quick vid of them hanging out together.

I really hope they can do a livestream or something but as hess said, it would just be nice to have them together at all, given how things are going ): I'm sad, I genuinely thought they would be able to work things out by now.

Lightning

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,825
“There are still people who’d leave comments calling me a roasted pig”, she said as she broke down in tears. Many of those in the audience could not help but to express their disbelief at the callousness of these netizens.

Selina then continued, sharing that while it was true that she had been burnt badly in the accident, and that she “really did gain weight, and resembled a pig”, the comments really hurt her.

I knew some people were mean to her but this is just sickening.

I wouldn't have blamed her for retiring from the entertainment circle after that experience. The fact that she is still putting herself out there in the industry and taking part in new projects shows how strong she is.

Top Bottom