The Gay and Queer in Kpop Thread

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭86,400
Pronouns
He/Him
I always fought it was Yoojung who everyone thought was a lesbian especially with her tiktoks, was Doyeon rumored as well?
I thought she had rumors at one point, but I'm also not familiar, so I could just be flat wrong.

sooat

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭133,800
Pronouns
She/Her
was checking on twt and found this fan claiming that actor Hong Kyung is queer: did a bl years ago, watched euphoria and call me by your name, listen to troye sivan and harry styles, read queer books (couldn't find which ones), is against toxic masculinity

I just discovered him recently so I don't know

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭86,400
Pronouns
He/Him
was checking on twt and found this fan claiming that actor Hong Kyung is queer: did a bl years ago, watched euphoria and call me by your name, listen to troye sivan and harry styles, read queer books (couldn't find which ones), is against toxic masculinity

I just discovered him recently so I don't know
I believe the bl is A Distant Place. It's a movie, so maybe not quite a whole bl. Haven't watched it, but it looks interesting.

gam3 bo1

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,900
Pronouns
she/her

I know Johnny is straight AF, but I wanted to share this because this was on my twitter feed and NGL I scrolled too fast, didn’t realize this was Johnny, and out of context thought this was just some random gay couple :sweat:

what adds another layer to this is that the original poster seems to be a trans woman. it's double the lgbt :ROFLMAO:

sooat

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭133,800
Pronouns
She/Her
and also, saw this trending, but looks like it was just a joke

GHTu2o9WAAAdhFG

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,807,300
Pronouns
She/Her
me too, as far as I remember he had a thing with an actress
Don’t fans ship him with Renjun or something? He doesn’t ping for me (maybe bisexual at most?) but a lot of dream fans swear he’s gay???

I also want to add some unpopular opinions on this list:
- If New was dating a woman I wouldn’t be surprised. He may dress feminine but I honestly can’t find any other evidence other than how he dresses that he likes men?

- I thought Chaewon or Sakura were the members of lesserafim people swore were LGBT?? Where did Kazuha come from??

- I’d love to hear other’s opinions, but tbh no one in lesserafim’s ever pinged for me.

- I wouldn’t be surprised if Irene is dating a man either. The general consensus I’ve seen is that she might be ace, Yeri or Seulgi’s usually the one people swear likes girls (generation)

mimenet

chemical blue ocean Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭615,600
Pronouns
He/Him
Don’t fans ship him with Renjun or something? He doesn’t ping for me (maybe bisexual at most?) but a lot of dream fans swear he’s gay???

- If New was dating a woman I wouldn’t be surprised. He may dress feminine but I honestly can’t find any other evidence other than how he dresses that he likes men?

- I thought Chaewon or Sakura were the members of lesserafim people swore were LGBT?? Where did Kazuha come from??

- I’d love to hear other’s opinions, but tbh no one in lesserafim’s ever pinged for me.

- I wouldn’t be surprised if Irene is dating a man either. The general consensus I’ve seen is that she might be ace, Yeri or Seulgi’s usually the one people swear likes girls (generation)
Sakura once said some pretty explicitly bisexual things in a interview once during her hkt days. I think she also recommended a movie with a transwoman lead to fans once?

Akb all around is pretty heavy duty on the queer fanservice. Sakura/Jurina was framed more as a rivalry on PD48 but in AKB they were definitely an AKS sanctioned ship. On PD48 the Sakura/Chaeyeon ship really sailed.

She's probably one of the idols I'd be most comfortable saying is bisexual/pansexual. She essentially already said it herself.

Found a koreaboo article talking about it: https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/izone-sakura-transgender-movie-review-resurfaces/

sooat

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭133,800
Pronouns
She/Her

I followed nct for a few years and jaemin never pinged me, he's cute with the members but that's it
in le sserafim I heard rumors about yunjin, that she's not interest in men
about irene, I read a lot of comments in that post and one person is convinced that she is dating lee sang yi, I was like ??? where did that came from? tried to find if other people were talking about it but couldn't find anything

seokqlr

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,600
Pronouns
she/her
I followed nct for a few years and jaemin never pinged me, he's cute with the members but that's it
in le sserafim I heard rumors about yunjin, that she's not interest in men
about irene, I read a lot of comments in that post and one person is convinced that she is dating lee sang yi, I was like ??? where did that came from? tried to find if other people were talking about it but couldn't find anything
speaking about yunjin, the other day she posted a tweet mentioning renee rap (a lesbian singer)

she does ping me at times but i never really know what to make of her, she's definitely a very supportive ally at the least!
also that whole scandal with yeonjun really throws me off, but she could be bi

sooat

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭133,800
Pronouns
She/Her
speaking about yunjin, the other day she posted a tweet mentioning renee rap (a lesbian singer)

she does ping me at times but i never really know what to make of her, she's definitely a very supportive ally at the least!
also that whole scandal with yeonjun really throws me off, but she could be bi

she always been very supportive, since their debut
what happened with yeonjun?

seokqlr

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,600
Pronouns
she/her
she always been very supportive, since their debut
what happened with yeonjun?

this was last january i think, idk if i believe it or not but the evidence is kind of hard to say it's fake
apparently some people debunked it though? but im not sure how

sooat

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭133,800
Pronouns
She/Her

this was last january i think, idk if i believe it or not but the evidence is kind of hard to say it's fake
apparently some people debunked it though? but im not sure how

hmm everything looks too similar so I understand people believing in a possible relationship

Top Bottom