RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,807,100
Pronouns
She/Her
Sort of a rant:

It probably has to do with how disliked she is overseas, but do you think it’s kind of weird how Wendy seems to be (to me at least) the most openly lgbt member of RV yet the fandom sort of treats her as one of the least lgbt members?

Like, the entire fandom seems to treat Seulgi as the token lesbian followed by Irene. (I know Seulgi is pretty loved by lesbian fans, but I’ve never seen receipts on her? And Irene’s dislike of men is commonly interpreted as her being a lesbian).

Then you have Yeri who likes girls…generation and hangs out with Holland. (I found out recently Yeri has openly talked about finding men attractive though no one seems to want to talk about it).

Yet Wendy openly talks about men and women, which I think is pretty brave of her to do and should be talked about more, yet no one bats an eye and lump her with Joy as the token straights :jy:

Like, unless I’m missing something Wendy’s technically the only one with genuine receipts.

mimenet

chemical blue ocean Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭615,600
Pronouns
He/Him
Sort of a rant:

It probably has to do with how disliked she is overseas, but do you think it’s kind of weird how Wendy seems to be (to me at least) the most openly lgbt member of RV yet the fandom sort of treats her as one of the least lgbt members?

Like, the entire fandom seems to treat Seulgi as the token lesbian followed by Irene. (I know Seulgi is pretty loved by lesbian fans, but I’ve never seen receipts on her? And Irene’s dislike of men is commonly interpreted as her being a lesbian).

Then you have Yeri who likes girls…generation and hangs out with Holland. (I found out recently Yeri has openly talked about finding men attractive though no one seems to want to talk about it).

Yet Wendy openly talks about men and women, which I think is pretty brave of her to do and should be talked about more, yet no one bats an eye and lump her with Joy as the token straights :jy:

Like, unless I’m missing something Wendy’s technically the only one with genuine receipts.
Yeah I think Wendy is about as "out" as she could be and I personally assume she's bi or a very strong ally, I think she's just less popular than some of the other members and is less appealing to lesbian fans so she's an afterthought.

Imo her and Yeri are the most likely ones to me, either both bi or Wendy could be a lesbian and sometimes sing with masculine pronouns for obvious reasons.

The lore about Irene's friend was pretty suspicious but I mean maybe it is just a really close friendship. Her coldness towards men wasn't ever that convincing to me. Pretty sure she's just like that lol

Sergel

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭92,135
I always kind of wondered and admired Jung Woo Sung and Lee Jung Jae's relationship. They certainly love each other and are close, but don't seem to be known as romance actors like others, especially since they do movies.

mimenet

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭615,600
Pronouns
He/Him
In case anyone hasn't seen, His Man S3 will start airing on the 21st on iQiyi! I hope some of you watch it because I know I will and not knowing anyone who was watching it to yell about it to for the first seasons was hell!

Here's a reupload with subtitles btw

If anyone else is familiar with the series, I hope we get some returning contestants. So many of them get written off very early and end up just hanging around for too much of the show despite being plenty likeable.

Sergel

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭92,135
In huge news, Thailand just approved Same Sex marriage, making it the second country in Asia I believe and first in Southeast Asia.

Last edited:

mimenet

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭615,600
Pronouns
He/Him
It's Here.

Not exactly deviating from expectation but hey it's something. Twist ending is inline with Please Don't I guess but man we sure are always killing our gays aren't we. Sorry Dasom for spending the whole mv hoping it was you who'd died lmao

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭86,400
Pronouns
He/Him
It's Here.

Not exactly deviating from expectation but hey it's something. Twist ending is inline with Please Don't I guess but man we sure are always killing our gays aren't we. Sorry Dasom for spending the whole mv hoping it was you who'd died lmao

I am not amused, honestly. All the hype and reprising for... Just a more tragic version of the first one. Lol

Top Bottom