mimenet

chemical blue ocean Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭379,200
Minopolis Coins
Pronouns
He/Him

From20 really out here using the gay couple emoji on this thirst trap. I know he previously said somewhere that they only get attention from the gays, but this feels even more blatant. Lol.

He's really in a slut era ngl not that I'm complaining lol

I posted that clip of him saying he's had both boyfriends and girlfriends on OH and I think most people still assume there's something going on with him Ungjae? I'll try to find it to post here too

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭79,200
Minopolis Coins
Pronouns
He/Him
He's really in a slut era ngl not that I'm complaining lol

I posted that clip of him saying he's had both boyfriends and girlfriends on OH and I think most people still assume there's something going on with him Ungjae? I'll try to find it to post here too
Even just the video of him talking about how they started working together was extremely gay. And obviously so sincere and adorable. I could see something going on. Or them being queer besties. I'll link if I find it again.

Altana

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,000
Minopolis Coins
Pronouns
Она
Hello everyone. What do you think about WAYV? Are you particularly interested in an opinion about Yangyang? I think he's bisexual or gay.

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,519,800
Minopolis Coins
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello everyone. What do you think about WAYV? Are you particularly interested in an opinion about Yangyang? I think he's bisexual or gay.
- Ten is Gay, nothing to really debate about.
- The rest honestly don’t ping for me. A lot of people say Xiaojun might be gay, he honestly doesn’t ping for me? But I guess I could see him being bi or something.
- I guess Yangyang could be bi but I don’t see it either. He’s implied a few times before that he liked women but I’ve never really seen him hint at liking men.

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭79,200
Minopolis Coins
Pronouns
He/Him
Ten - needs no explanation, a blueprint

Kun - one of the undeniable hets of nct

Xiaojun - gives me reserved gay energy that gets overpowered by his sense for survival

Hendery - soft enough vibes that I could see bi, but probably straight

Yangyang - gives straight, but could be bi. His closeness to Ten is the only thing that really pings for me, but it would ping more if the group wasn't so family-coded.

Winwin - uhhh. Probably straight. I've never been able to read his ass. Even during yuwin days, he was an enigma.

Altana

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,000
Minopolis Coins
Pronouns
Она
- Ten is Gay, nothing to really debate about.
- The rest honestly don’t ping for me. A lot of people say Xiaojun might be gay, he honestly doesn’t ping for me? But I guess I could see him being bi or something.
- I guess Yangyang could be bi but I don’t see it either. He’s implied a few times before that he liked women but I’ve never really seen him hint at liking men.
I also used to think about Yangyang that he was straight. But then his behavior changed: before, it was as if he was pushing Ten away, and now he goes on vacation with him and kisses him first on the show. And when did he hint that he liked girls? I can't find it, only rumors from fans that he brought them to the dorm.

Altana

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,000
Minopolis Coins
Pronouns
Она
Ten - needs no explanation, a blueprint

Kun - one of the undeniable hets of nct

Xiaojun - gives me reserved gay energy that gets overpowered by his sense for survival

Hendery - soft enough vibes that I could see bi, but probably straight

Yangyang - gives straight, but could be bi. His closeness to Ten is the only thing that really pings for me, but it would ping more if the group wasn't so family-coded.

Winwin - uhhh. Probably straight. I've never been able to read his ass. Even during yuwin days, he was an enigma.
The relationship between Ten and Yangyang is suspicious to me: they recently bought paired rings and went on vacation to Taiwan together. We are all 100% sure that Ten is gay. And if Yangyang is straight, then it's very strange. The friendship between Kun and Chenle is also suspicious to me. Maybe Kun is bi too.

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,519,800
Minopolis Coins
Pronouns
She/Her
The relationship between Ten and Yangyang is suspicious to me: they recently bought paired rings and went on vacation to Taiwan together. We are all 100% sure that Ten is gay. And if Yangyang is straight, then it's very strange. The friendship between Kun and Chenle is also suspicious to me. Maybe Kun is bi too.
- Having team/pairing rings isn’t new in Kpop, it’s been going on for years. I know all of TBZ got matching rings years ago and just recently Shinee got matching rings.

- Girl, YangYang’s FROM Taiwan. How is it weird that Yangyang went to see family and Ten came? They’ve all went to see Ten’s family in Thailand before. How is bringing your friend to see your family and take a vacation weird?

- Chenle is like Kun’s son:brbdying:
WayV and Chenle have a close relationship because before WayV was formed they dormed with the dreamies. Even to this day Chenle visits the WayV dorm all the time cause their close and also Chenle likes having other Chinese friends to speak Chinese with.

Due to this though Kun’s always acted like a dad/big brother to Chenle and it’s pretty well known in the fandom.

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭79,200
Minopolis Coins
Pronouns
He/Him
- Having team/pairing rings isn’t new in Kpop, it’s been going on for years. I know all of TBZ got matching rings years ago and just recently Shinee got matching rings.

- Girl, YangYang’s FROM Taiwan. How is it weird that Yangyang went to see family and Ten came? They’ve all went to see Ten’s family in Thailand before. How is bringing your friend to see your family and take a vacation weird?

- Chenle is like Kun’s son:brbdying:
WayV and Chenle have a close relationship because before WayV was formed they dormed with the dreamies. Even to this day Chenle visits the WayV dorm all the time cause their close and also Chenle likes having other Chinese friends to speak Chinese with.

Due to this though Kun’s always acted like a dad/big brother to Chenle and it’s pretty well known in the fandom.
I second these points. The dynamic is far more family-like.

And I will add that I find it disheartening that people think a gay man and a straight man can't just be friends and go on trips together. I would absolutely go with my straight male friends if our interests in traveling were aligned.

mimenet

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭379,200
Minopolis Coins
Pronouns
He/Him
If any of you are watching His Man 3... episode 7 and 8 are insane???

Myeongkyun and Youngjoon are such wildly incompatible people I'm struggling to understand how they even got to a point where they were almost dating or not dating or whatever the hell was going on between them? I doubt that if Youngjoon felt they were barely more than acquaintances that he would then care this much and have this much frustration over the situation, yet they just refuse to communicate effectively on any level. I get that Myeongkyun is pretty immature despite his first impression but the level of childishness he exhibits with Youngjoon goes beyond and while he's playing dumb I'm very doubtful he hasn't been trying to get under his skin at least a little. Maybe that's just how he flirts? But if Youngjoon is so willing to say outright cruel things to him why not just cut him off?

It feels very... worrying? Gaslighty? I hate to say it but almost a little emotionally abusive. We obviously don't have anywhere near the full context of their relationship and how these people are when they're off camera but boy oh boy if I was Hanmin and I saw that conversation... not sure I'd be interested in going on another date with Youngjoon. Myeongkyun has come across a little narcissistic a few times but at this point I think he's just extremely emotionally immature and tries to hide it by being aloof. I get the impression he probably doesn't have much dating experience? Minseon honestly seems good for him. He seems very level-headed and kind. I think dating somebody that isn't older than him with this weird power dynamic is for the best. Seeing him eventually cry after the argument was rough.

I do wonder if there was some interaction the two of them had off camera somewhere in late day 3 or early day 4 that set them off because it seemed like they'd both just decided to not pay attention to each other then suddenly things went totally off the rails. I feel bad for Myeongkyun but his insistence that he didn't provoke Youngjoon is really not true, and the way he interacts with him is ridiculously annoying. Myeongkyun also literally said next to nothing for the entirety of both of these new episodes? Hardly even any talking heads? It was getting to the point I was wondering if there was an issue with his mic and they straight up didn't have audio from him on day 4 but he was clearly mic'd at the end of the day for that argument so who knows. Big yikes, I was liking Youngjoon and his relationship with Hanmin was really cute but that argument was the definition of off-putting.

On the other hand it was nice to see Hanmin become a sort of emotional support mediator figure? He'd pretty much done nothing but giggle dumbly and swoon blatantly over Youngjoon before these episodes but he actually came across as pretty likeable and emotionally intelligent here. Jaesung being so morose all the time is starting to get annoying when nearly half the house is into him but I assume he was really not anticipating being the eldest person there. The previous seasons had several guys in their 30s and I get the impression he's only interested in people his age, so he's just trying to win over the only guy remotely close.

Seongmin had an ideal love story going on with Hwi yet he's suddenly caterwaling between who he likes and what he wants and all of a sudden he wants to date Hanmin who he's barely spoken to and is obviously pretty much head over heels for somebody else... what a frustrating dude. Hwi blushing and giggling over him is very sweet but you can tell he's very new to the whole dating thing and I struggle to see these two working out long term with the age gap. I feel like Seongmin is going to self destruct in the next few episodes and ruin the relationship between them anyway. If only these dudes would just consider being poly. It would solve a lot of their problems. It's funny how this season had pretty much the entire house pair up nicely together by day 3 but it's looking like they're all going to crash and burn lmao. Hoping for another Junseongho is unrealistic with how short the actual filming time is but it was actually looking like they'd struck gold with 3 good couples.

The biggest shame of the whole show though is Seungjin! He's a very compelling and thoughtful person despite the fact he rolled up to the show in clout goggles, and to see him just get set aside by everyone immediately is brutal. His talking heads and interactions with everyone are honestly the most interesting parts of the show for me. Getting nobody in his group chat, having to move into the 4 person room of mega tension, getting the impression that Jaesung wasn't not into him because he was young but that it was because he didn't like Seungjin as a person... my god. Jaesung is acting like he's suffering every episode but Seungjin is really here just to get his ego destroyed I guess. The fact that he's still letting himself be a little hopeful too!

Changyu and Jeongwook from the previous seasons had similar things happen but this one feels especially awful. I think it's because Seungjin is very good at expressing himself and genuine in the talking heads. Poor guy. I think you're very charming bro. Sorry you got friendzoned by all seven dudes immediately. You didn't deserve that. Here's hoping he and Hanmin do go on that date and we get some coupling reversal lmao

ten.lve

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,700
Minopolis Coins
Pronouns
she/they

i've always seen ten and yangyang's dynamic as nothing more than a close brotherly friendship. you can tell they really care for each other, and they're most likely just as close off as they are off camera. they seem comfortable enough with each other when you ignore the topic of sexuality. you can tell yangyang looks up to ten as a big brother and a role model. i've never thought of their bond as anything more tbh

however, just talking about yangyang himself i just see him as nothing but straight. however, i came across this tiktok a while ago that kinda made me think twice about him a little...? i could never find the original clip of where it comes from but one thing is for sure: ten is definitely not being subtle about it at all. it's almost like he's borderline teasing yangyang in like a little coming out moment that makes you go "oh..??🫣🏳️‍🌈"

now, this could allude to him possibly being bisexual or maybe just gay? but i know he has definitely expressed his liking towards women in the past and that's clear. aside from that slight possibility, he gives off purely sweet straight boy.

as with the other wayv members besides ten, none of them really do anything that makes you consider that they might be anything other than straight. over the years i haven't focused on the rest of them much, even when lucas was still in the group. would i call them allies at most? probably. kun had congratulated a gay couple on their instagram before and i don't see any of the members having any issues that i'm aware of. they all seem pretty used to ten's gay jokes and innuendos as well. nothing alarming, it's like it's normal to them.

Last edited:

Altana

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,000
Minopolis Coins
Pronouns
Она
i've always seen ten and yangyang's dynamic as nothing more than a close brotherly friendship. you can tell they really care for each other, and they're most likely just as close off as they are off camera. they seem comfortable enough with each other when you ignore the topic of sexuality. you can tell yangyang looks up to ten as a big brother and a role model. i've never thought of their bond as anything more tbh

however, just talking about yangyang himself i just see him as nothing but straight. however, i came across this tiktok a while ago that kinda made me think twice about him a little...? i could never find the original clip of where it comes from but one thing is for sure: ten is definitely not being subtle about it at all. it's almost like he's borderline teasing yangyang in like a little coming out moment that makes you go "oh..??🫣🏳️‍🌈"

now, this could allude to him possibly being bisexual or maybe just gay? but i know he has definitely expressed his liking towards women in the past and that's clear. aside from that slight possibility, he gives off purely sweet straight boy.

as with the other wayv members besides ten, none of them really do anything that makes you consider that they might be anything other than straight. over the years i haven't focused on the rest of them much, even when lucas was still in the group. would i call them allies at most? probably. kun had congratulated a gay couple on their instagram before and i don't see any of the members having any issues that i'm aware of. they all seem pretty used to ten's gay jokes and innuendos as well. nothing alarming, it's like it's normal to them.

In fact, for me, Yangyang has a lot of suspicious moments and not only with Ten.
He replied to Xiaojun to moisten his mouth when he said that his throat was dry. Ten really seems to be trying to reveal the details at various points. At the same time, it is clear that Yangyang begins to panic, as if he is afraid that they will say too much about him. I also see how when he gets video calls from male fans, he gets even more embarrassed than from female fans.

carmenina

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,800
Minopolis Coins
Pronouns
She/Her
Do y'all think Hoshi and LSH are/were romantically linked? I fell down the GD and LSH internet rabbit hole and many people believe that they were a romantic couple?

What's the tea?👀

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭79,200
Minopolis Coins
Pronouns
He/Him
Do y'all think Hoshi and LSH are/were romantically linked? I fell down the GD and LSH internet rabbit hole and many people believe that they were a romantic couple?

What's the tea?👀
I saw possibility until I also saw how clingy Doyoung looked with Soohyuk at the D&G event. Or maybe he just likes younger guys. Lol

mimenet

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭379,200
Minopolis Coins
Pronouns
He/Him

What's the tea?👀
Hoshi still comments on his insta even after the couple rings "scandal" with Doyoung. I could see them just being queer friends who tried dating for a while and ended up just staying friendly, but personally I still think they're dating. That time Hoshi put the two dudes couple emoji on their picture was just too much lol

Soohyuk has been collecting men for ages and Doyoung is nothing new lol as for GD, I think they're just lifelong besties tbh

Last edited:
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭79,200
Minopolis Coins
Pronouns
He/Him
Hoshi still comments on his insta even after the couple rings "scandal" with Doyoung. I could see them just being queer friends who tried dating for a while and ended up just staying friendly, but personally I still think they're dating. That time Hoshi put the two dudes couple emoji on their picture was just too much lol

Soohyuk has been collecting men for ages and Doyoung is nothing new lol as for GD, I think they're just lifelong besties tbh
I'm probably just in my own head. If I'm Hoshi watching my man do all that with another idol unprovoked, I'm bringing the gasoline and matches. Lol.

I could also see friends with benefits.

As far as collecting, don't forget Jang KiYong. He went full softie with Soohyuk in that weird asparagus cooking video thing ages ago.

carmenina

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,800
Minopolis Coins
Pronouns
She/Her

Feels like a telenovela but that's just life ig. I just checked out the ring thing with Doyoung and I'm more invested 🫠

And I agree with GD and Soohyuk being lifelong besties but they also have the vibe of "if we're both single at 50, let's get married"

babyv004

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭58,595
Minopolis Coins
Would we finally have more mature and experienced actors doing BLs?!

Last edited:
Top Bottom