She/Her
  • Male Celebrities That Gays Like - First Half of 2024

1. Son Suk-Ku (45 votes)
2. Lee Junhyuk (43 votes)
3. Jung Haein (41 votes)
4. An Changrim (38 votes)
5. Soobin/Nam Joohyuk (37 votes)
6. Wi Ha-Joon (29 votes)
7. Mingyu/Seo Kangjoon/Shinyu (24 votes)
8. Dohoon/Lee Je-Hoon (21 votes)
9. Ha Seokjin (18 votes)
10. Greg Hsu (17 votes)
11. Lee Jinwook (actor)/Cha Eunwoo/Husky (from Produce Pandas) (15 votes)
12. Im Sungjin (volleyball player) (14 votes)
13. Kwak Donghan (judo athlete)/Kim Mingyu (actor)
14. Gan Hyunbae (gymnastics athlete)/Son Heungmin/Lee Dohyun
15. Boongie oppa (YouTuber)/Yeonjun (TXT)
16. Kang Tae Oh/Gong Myung/Byun Wooseok/Sungchan (RIIZE)/Wonbin (RIIZE)/Wonpil (Day6)/Yoon Sunbin (cross fit athlete)/Jang Dongyoon
17. Sohee (RIIZE)/Im Siwan/Han Yujin (ZB1)
18. Do Kyungsoo/Park Bogum/Hwang Heechan (soccer athlete)
19. DEX (YouTuber)/Dino (Seventeen)/Lee Sangyi/Jin/Choi Hyunwook
20. Kim Soohyun/Ma Dongseok/Song Kang/Otter (Produce Pandas)/Yoon Park/Jeno (NCT)/Cho Guesung/Chae Jonghyub

Edited with number of votes, from 13 you can count 13 votes, 12 votes...

Last edited:

mimenet

chemical blue ocean Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭533,200
Pronouns
He/Him

1. Son Suk-Ku
2. Lee Junhyuk
3. Jung Haein
4. An Changrim
5. Soobin/Nam Joohyuk
6. Wi Ha-Joon
7. Mingyu/Seo Kangjoon/Shinyu
8. Dohoon/Lee Je-Hoon
9. Ha Seokjin
10. Greg Hsu
11. Lee Jinwook (actor)/Cha Eunwoo/Husky (from Produce Pandas)
12. Im Sungjin (volleyball player)
16. Kang Tae Oh/Gong Myung/Byun Wooseok/Sungchan (RIIZE)/Wonbin (RIIZE)/Wonpil (Day6)/Yoon Sunbin (cross fit athlete)/Jang Dongyoon
20. Kim Soohyun/Ma Dongseok/Song Kang/Otter (Produce Pandas)/Yoon Park/Jeno (NCT)/Cho Guesung/Chae Jonghyub
Is Shinyu and Dohoon the guys from TWS or are they other celebrities I'm not familiar with? Wasn't aware TWS had reached beyond teenage girl audience mostly much less ranking as high as Mingyu

sooat

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,600
Pronouns
She/Her
Is Shinyu and Dohoon the guys from TWS or are they other celebrities I'm not familiar with? Wasn't aware TWS had reached beyond teenage girl audience mostly much less ranking as high as Mingyu
yes, it's them, I don't know the group at all but looks like they're popular

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭84,500
Pronouns
He/Him

1. Son Suk-Ku
2. Lee Junhyuk
3. Jung Haein
4. An Changrim
5. Soobin/Nam Joohyuk
6. Wi Ha-Joon
8. Dohoon/Lee Je-Hoon
9. Ha Seokjin
10. Greg Hsu
-Kyungsoo stays for the gays love it.
-Expected Eunwoo, Song Kang, and Byun Wooseok to be higher.
-Likewise, surprised to see Gong Myung (and, to a lesser extent, Seo Kangjun) on this list because they lack media relevance nowadays.
-I'm getting too old for this list. Jeno is still a child to me let alone these 5th gen infants. Lol.
-This list existing without Baeko, Wonho, or Moonbin (sweetest angel) in the top 20 is pure cognitive dissonance and, thus, must be fake. 😂😂😂

carmenina

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,800
Pronouns
She/Her

1. Son Suk-Ku
2. Lee Junhyuk
3. Jung Haein
4. An Changrim
5. Soobin/Nam Joohyuk
6. Wi Ha-Joon
8. Dohoon/Lee Je-Hoon
9. Ha Seokjin
10. Greg Hsu

I totally agree with your points @EphemeralGayz , especially seeing members of maknae lines and 5th gen on this list

Also, I'm living for the Dino appreciation. We don't talk about him as much over here.

I think this list is filled with many athletes because of the Olympics. I also appreciate how a number of persons on this list are over 30 years. Ahjussi appreciation >>>>>

Sergel

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭89,535

1. Son Suk-Ku
2. Lee Junhyuk
3. Jung Haein
4. An Changrim
5. Soobin/Nam Joohyuk
6. Wi Ha-Joon
8. Dohoon/Lee Je-Hoon
9. Ha Seokjin
10. Greg Hsu
lol I’d love to see a similar list of popular male celebrities with women and see how the preferences are different (or similar).

Greg Hsu surprised me a lot but others have been there for a while.

Am curious what the sample size is some of those spots have many guys risking the same.

sooat

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,600
Pronouns
She/Her
lol I’d love to see a similar list of popular male celebrities with women and see how the preferences are different (or similar).

Greg Hsu surprised me a lot but others have been there for a while.

Am curious what the sample size is some of those spots have many guys risking the same.
I just edited with number of votes
And looks like they can only vote once

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭84,500
Pronouns
He/Him
I totally agree with your points @EphemeralGayz , especially seeing members of maknae lines and 5th gen on this list

Also, I'm living for the Dino appreciation. We don't talk about him as much over here.

I think this list is filled with many athletes because of the Olympics. I also appreciate how a number of persons on this list are over 30 years. Ahjussi appreciation >>>>>
It's almost unnerving. 😅 Sohee is barely legal. And his entire image is *naive puppy.* They had no business putting him on this list. Haha

We don't talk about him because everyone just agrees he's Seventeen's truest token het. Lol. Which also makes him the most unique.

I don't recognize any of them except for the gymnast, but he's been on the list for years.

mimenet

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭533,200
Pronouns
He/Him
If any of you were waiting to binge His Man 3 the finale is next week and the episodes are loooong so this might be the time! Minor spoiler I suppose but it's looking like we might genuinely end this season with everyone ending up in couple by some absolute miracle of casting. The only way we don't at this point is if someone gets cold feet or if the production seriously baited the audience somewhere along the way.

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭84,500
Pronouns
He/Him
If any of you were waiting to binge His Man 3 the finale is next week and the episodes are loooong so this might be the time! Minor spoiler I suppose but it's looking like we might genuinely end this season with everyone ending up in couple by some absolute miracle of casting. The only way we don't at this point is if someone gets cold feet or if the production seriously baited the audience somewhere along the way.
I'm sorry! I checked out the cast towards the beginning. Only one was kinda cute. Lol.

mimenet

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭533,200
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm sorry! I checked out the cast towards the beginning. Only one was kinda cute. Lol.
Really? This is the first season where I found the majority of the cast attractive, in the past seasons there was usually only like 2 people. I think they literally casted people heavily based on looks this season and something like half of them are models? Overall if you watched the other seasons, this one might be my favorite. It feels like they were playing around with the format a bit so things stay fresh and the cast generally start pairing up and being cute together almost immediately which is wild comparing to S1 when we were like 10 episodes in before anyone held hands lmao

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭84,500
Pronouns
He/Him
Really? This is the first season where I found the majority of the cast attractive, in the past seasons there was usually only like 2 people. I think they literally casted people heavily based on looks this season and something like half of them are models? Overall if you watched the other seasons, this one might be my favorite. It feels like they were playing around with the format a bit so things stay fresh and the cast generally start pairing up and being cute together almost immediately which is wild comparing to S1 when we were like 10 episodes in before anyone held hands lmao
I'll check again just in case, but I don't remember being drawn to anyone except one-ish. Haha. Maybe I'm blind.

mimenet

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭533,200
Pronouns
He/Him
Since TBZ US tour is coming to an end soon I thought I’d share some Kevin updates:

To an extent I’m surprised his company doesn’t try to censor him more?

I think half of it is IST having no clue about non-Korean media (I'm still shocked they did a try guys and buzzfeed us collab lmao) and probably missing a lot of the context for who hes interacting with, and part of it is that since he's not really popular in with Korean fans compared to some of the other members it doesn't really benefit them much to censor him. All it would do is cause friction with him.

I could see them being like "Who's Mad Tsai?" looking him up and being like "oh he's a singer" while completely missing the wider context lol

Last edited:

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,697,050
Pronouns
She/Her
I think half of it is IST having no clue about non-Korean media (I'm still shocked they did a try guys and buzzfeed us collab lmao) and probably missing a lot of the context for who hes interacting with, and part of it is that since he's not really popular in with Korean fans compared to some of the other members it doesn't really benefit them much to censor him. All it would do is cause friction with him.

I could see them being like "Who's Mad Tsai?" looking him up and being like "oh he's a singer" while completely missing the wider context lol
Around January or February The Boyz signed a contract with a new US advertising/PR company and that’s how the got all of The Try Guys, Buzzfed, Super Bowl, and that red carpet schedules. It’s a new agency.

I know Kevin and Jacob also met up with Lauv in Korea during some Jazz festival and that I’m pretty sure was also through the new agency.

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭84,500
Pronouns
He/Him
Around January or February The Boyz signed a contract with a new US advertising/PR company and that’s how the got all of The Try Guys, Buzzfed, Super Bowl, and that red carpet schedules. It’s a new agency.

I know Kevin and Jacob also met up with Lauv in Korea during some Jazz festival and that I’m pretty sure was also through the new agency.
I low key have an internal struggle with these two. I want them to leave IST so they can also do their own thing and get more attention (especially Kevin). But I also know that if the company isn't really pushing them, they're fade completely and not getting anything at all. Maybe have Juyeon join them for a trio and make a side group (not a sub unit).

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,697,050
Pronouns
She/Her
I low key have an internal struggle with these two. I want them to leave IST so they can also do their own thing and get more attention (especially Kevin). But I also know that if the company isn't really pushing them, they're fade completely and not getting anything at all. Maybe have Juyeon join them for a trio and make a side group (not a sub unit).
Sorry to go a bit off topic in this thread:

I’m genuinely curious how contract renewals are going to go in December for them. I can see Jacob renewing, but I can’t see Kevin staying at all, though everyone in the group has been heavily implying that future activities are already planned, zeneration is now a tour series for all their future tours, and they kept saying this tour they’ll be back before we know it which imo implies another tour next year which to me implies that everyone is renewing or already renewed?

I feel like we wouldn’t get all this talk about future schedules if they weren’t renewing?

Kevin isn’t quiet about being unhappy, he always jokes about becoming a TikToker if he wasn’t an idol, and I feel he has enough connections to be fine on his own? But despite how unhappy he is, he hasn’t dropped hints at leaving the group (just yet).

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭84,500
Pronouns
He/Him
Sorry to go a bit off topic in this thread:

I’m genuinely curious how contract renewals are going to go in December for them. I can see Jacob renewing, but I can’t see Kevin staying at all, though everyone in the group has been heavily implying that future activities are already planned, zeneration is now a tour series for all their future tours, and they kept saying this tour they’ll be back before we know it which imo implies another tour next year which to me implies that everyone is renewing or already renewed?

I feel like we wouldn’t get all this talk about future schedules if they weren’t renewing?

Kevin isn’t quiet about being unhappy, he always jokes about becoming a TikToker if he wasn’t an idol, and I feel he has enough connections to be fine on his own? But despite how unhappy he is, he hasn’t dropped hints at leaving the group (just yet).
I'm assuming it's an Exo situation. Where he'd leave the company, but not the group. Then he can do his own thing when not actively promoting with tbz.

Plenty of idols do it. It all depends on negotiations I guess.

Top Bottom