The Genshin Impact Thread

Which server(s) do you play on?

• Total voters

Pandaa

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭663,572
honestly i dont really like inzuma very much, it has mean people and dangerous hostile environment

its pretty but in the same way as poisonous frog, you want to look but not touch , also try mass collecting sakura flowers to ascend ayaka :sweat:

Last edited:

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,062,032
are u in asia ? every time i try public game its like people with level 44 barbara :cry:
Unfortunately, I am on NA. I know what you mean though, whenever I tried to do crimson witch domain on Asia server, I always ended up with a bunch of pyro dps mains who apparently don't have any other decently built chars :tears:

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,506,909
I think my new unique is cute ~
:wow:

Hopefully in 2.2 or 2.3 :sanapray: or he gets added to the standard banner roster and I get him the next time I lose my 50-50 :yoosmile:

I really hope so. I'd actually like getting spooked by Albedo. Plus he actually has good constellations.
Keqing doesn't even get another good constellation until C6 imo and I don't wanna lose the 50/50 five more times for that.
I wouldn't mind seeing Klee or Venti on standard too but I'm not entirely sure that they'd add a broken character like Venti to the standard pool so soon.
Maybe we'll get some new characters designed exclusively for the standard banner 🤔

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,506,909
ok, I finished pre-farming for Thoma today. 47 pyro hypostasis mats, plus the pyro crystals. Now I'll be ready once he drops :poggers:

I think I'll farm the new cryo boss for Aloy now. I'm gonna stop at 26 though bc I don't plan on ascending her past level 80.

I just really want to know what Gorou's ascension boss is, bc I'm for sure getting that doggo to 90 :christmasblob:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,506,909
so... Mistsplitter and Kazuha buff gives my Keqing over 60% electro dmg bonus w/o an elemental goblet :omgwhat:

Do I even need an electro cup & 2-piece TF set at this point.

Kazuha alone gives me like 35% dmg bonus. I-

:okbye:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭18,850
honestly i dont really like inzuma very much, it has mean people and dangerous hostile environment

its pretty but in the same way as poisonous frog, you want to look but not touch , also try mass collecting sakura flowers to ascend ayaka :sweat:

I know it's the land of Electro but being struck by lightning every 10 steps... :sweat: or because it seems to rain all the time, you get electrocharged and then I feel like when you fight the enemies your HP goes down so fast. Inazuma is aesthetically nice to look at but... Pain.

It's not only being electrocharged but getting frozen easily now. The other day I was doing a daily commission where I had to fight Fatui and man, the one that sprays ice on you; I was frozen to death multiple times, I just could not move jakshdfa :brbdying:

I decided to finally ascend after sitting in WL6 for the longest time and I jumped straight to WL8, I'm having many regrets... :brbdying:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,506,909
ooh, new spiral abyss is super fun! I was really dreading the electro ley-line on floor 9 but My Hu Tao/Beidou team sweeps those floors in under a minute!
My Keqing/Kazuha/Chongyun/Barbara cryo infusion team also does surprisingly well even though she's not running on a cryo set yet. I gave up on farming that domain bc I've been pre-farming Baal's talent mats for two weeks straight.

I'm only on floor 10 rn, so I expect the floors to get progressively harder though. Not looking forward to the lectors/heralds though bc I only have one god-tier shield shredder. I guess Jean will be making a comeback for this rotation.

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,506,909
RIP. I hate it here.
I finally got an on-set feather from the pyro domain after three months only for it to roll three times in flat DEF & once in HP% & Crit dmg.
I would've preferred more HP rolls than DEF.
Well, at least Hu Tao has a full set now...
:okbye:

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,062,032
Maybe I should try doing spiral abyss again. I got to floor 10 lats patch and then never bothered with it again

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,506,909
ok, I take back what I said ab Spiral Abyss being fun
Floor 12-1. The struggle is real... How did I never notice that the huge Samurai guys recovered their HP

:peepoblanket:

Anyway, My Hu Tao, Beidou, Xingqiu Bennett team comp is top tier. I can get three reactions at once with that team :poggers:

I just got Xingqiu and Kaeya to lvl 80 today, which means I can finally work on levelling Bennett (outside of my Baal pre-farming that is)

:heartublob:

Also, Kazuha wtf. He did more damage than my Hu Tao's top single strike :wae:

4UfR8C6.jpg

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭998,250
Floor 12 is such a painful DPS check it's not even funny. Why do the mobs on that floor need to have so much HP?? I managed to get 5 stars on the last floor 12, I'll be happy with just 3 on this one.

Ascend

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,180
I think I've found my new home lol. I just started playing seriously lol. My friend got me to download it back in Feb? but I stopped after a day lol But I'm back on it, took a day and a half to get to AR25 lol thanks to mona and beidou lol .. The quest to get past AR25 is annoying lol

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭18,850
Maybe I should try doing spiral abyss again. I got to floor 10 lats patch and then never bothered with it again
Mood. I stopped doing Spiral Abyss after I reached I think 9 or something, which was months back...

ok, I take back what I said ab Spiral Abyss being fun
Floor 12-1. The struggle is real... How did I never notice that the huge Samurai guys recovered their HP
I HATE THIS GUY SO MUCH... in a mob, I always leave that samurai last bc I get annoyed when I'm so close to defeating them but then they regen some HP aksdjfa

I think I've found my new home lol. I just started playing seriously lol. My friend got me to download it back in Feb? but I stopped after a day lol But I'm back on it, took a day and a half to get to AR25 lol thanks to mona and beidou lol .. The quest to get past AR25 is annoying lol
:peepopbirthday:Welcome to this thread, hope to see you often here and I'm glad that you decided to pick it up again! AR25 seems like such a long time ago to me but thinking about all the content and the Archon story is so exciting. Mona and Beidou are such a good combo too

Ascend

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,180
Mood. I stopped doing Spiral Abyss after I reached I think 9 or something, which was months back...

I HATE THIS GUY SO MUCH... in a mob, I always leave that samurai last bc I get annoyed when I'm so close to defeating them but then they regen some HP aksdjfa

:peepopbirthday:Welcome to this thread, hope to see you often here and I'm glad that you decided to pick it up again! AR25 seems like such a long time ago to me but thinking about all the content and the Archon story is so exciting. Mona and Beidou are such a good combo too
I have 2 ar 25 accounts ..hfxcvgj both stuck atm.. My second was lucky enough to pull the new 5*

Top Bottom