ESB4B-HUcAA0B2x
ESB4DUDU4AEL4jL
ESB4OViVAAAF-tP

JessicaRabbit123

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭286,575
As far as I know, Yuzu isn't fluent in English so I'm wondering how communication is going to be handled when EG disbands and she becomes a full member of LDHEurope. Is Asami going to have to play translator? Are the LDHE-girls taking lessons in Japanese?

JessicaRabbit123

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭286,575
Asami better be the center for this new GG. She's the Sayaka of LDHE-girls.

Watching OT5 all the time always makes me wonder why they even bother to have Yuzuna in the group. I don't doubt her skills and professionalism to adapt to their style and routine but it just feels like she's a member in namesake, or rather, a half time member.

Not to mention the complete difference in the group's uniformity to have someone whose been in the game for nearly a decade to 4 rookies who started formal training only a year ago. I mean, the difference in Asami's skills compared to everyone else is already so obvious, can't imagine having another front runner.

then there's the fact that she can't join until E-girls disband, meaning, the group itself won't be able to debut until 2021 (since EG disbands in December). Not too much of a bad thing, as I feel like the girls could definitely use more training but I really don't want this group buried under the onslaught of the Perfect Year + the other 2 GG's to debut.

Last edited:

JessicaRabbit123

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭286,575
Talking to myself in this thread:

Now that the Covid-19 virus has disrupted all entertainment (and everything else), I'm wondering how that will affect E.G. I know that LDH had refunded E-Girls and the Rampage tickets like a week or two ago but the girls have done like 1-2 music station performances since. Does that mean that they will end the year without finishing majority of their scheduled shows and appearances? How will this affect their upcoming and possibly, their last single?

Most other groups have halted their graduations due to the virus, because they can not have their farewell performances and meet & greets. Will LDH extend their date? I'm curious and hopeful that LDH will not allow the group to disband without a proper goodbye.

Top Bottom