The Official E-girls Thread

JessicaRabbit123

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭286,575

Huh, this is an interesting point. Instead of disbanding E-girls, it should be revamped to have entrances and graduations (similar to After School) since LDH has so many groups (Girls 2, Mirage 2, Happiness, SYY, iSCREAM, and upcoming GG).

Personally, there will never be a new E-girls so I rather leave the core groups alone and instead make a second generation of EG with a new name (IDK... EX-Pulsion?) and use the Kizzy girls. They have like 20 of them, with only one confirmed for an upcoming debut with LDH-EU.

JessicaRabbit123

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭286,575
EQF3-f3UYAIi7MJ
EQF3-hoUcAIiOXb

JessicaRabbit123

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭286,575
The golden trio

I can't wait for their debut. I hope it's colorful and fun with an addictive track... I wonder how JPOP they'll sound??

Nabi

4feels Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,200
I thought something was up with OH when I didn't get notifs for this thread for weeks. Have a lot of catching up to do.

Also.... I can't get used to Reina as Rei lol. Especially bc I already think of Yasuda Rei

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985

Huh, this is an interesting point. Instead of disbanding E-girls, it should be revamped to have entrances and graduations (similar to After School) since LDH has so many groups (Girls 2, Mirage 2, Happiness, SYY, iSCREAM, and upcoming GG).

Personally, there will never be a new E-girls so I rather leave the core groups alone and instead make a second generation of EG with a new name (IDK... EX-Pulsion?) and use the Kizzy girls. They have like 20 of them, with only one confirmed for an upcoming debut with LDH-EU.

I think allot of us agree they should have done this in the first place. Continue bringing in new members/establishing new groups to replenish the ranks. Instead, they did the complete opposite. I wouldn't be opposed to continuing E-girls with a new generation or starting a new collective.

I thought something was up with OH when I didn't get notifs for this thread for weeks. Have a lot of catching up to do.

Also.... I can't get used to Reina as Rei lol. Especially bc I already think of Yasuda Rei

Everyone knows who she is, so I don't understand the logic of using a stage name, lol.

JessicaRabbit123

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭286,575
That's kind of YIKE-ish to not even have each other's phone numbers after working together for 7 years. But jut because you work together, doesn't equate to being friends. Similar to having work friends. People you get along with under the circumstances but have no relationship with outside of work or when one quits the company.

RinoSeyer1018

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,000
That's kind of YIKE-ish to not even have each other's phone numbers after working together for 7 years. But jut because you work together, doesn't equate to being friends. Similar to having work friends. People you get along with under the circumstances but have no relationship with outside of work or when one quits the company.

Shuuka probably barely talks to Karen.

Top Bottom