The Official E-girls Thread

S

Some

This is the eg19 goodbye songs all over again buts instead of bsides its titles and we know its goodbye unlike with eg19 were knew when they announced it i like the song but the lyrics the mv is just too sad its too early for that we still have 2 singles and maybe hopefully a last album its too early !!

JessicaRabbit123

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭286,575
Any idea when we can expect Happiness news, like what they have planned for the rest of the year? I can see them waiting until after E-girls has their final performance to make an announcement, but wouldn't rule out getting minimal details for the next single before then.

so far, there hasn't been any hints of Happiness making a comeback on the girls SNS so I don';t think they're planning on releasing anything for the time being. I'd imagine Happiness would have a comeback sometime after the concert because E-Girls doesn't disband until December, so EG11 could have their last single released in September and promoted until the end.

JessicaRabbit123

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭286,575
EOrbmlNU0AAaUp6
EOrbmmuUUAENlYb

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
so far, there hasn't been any hints of Happiness making a comeback on the girls SNS so I don';t think they're planning on releasing anything for the time being. I'd imagine Happiness would have a comeback sometime after the concert because E-Girls doesn't disband until December, so EG11 could have their last single released in September and promoted until the end.

Thanks for the insight. I thought EG11 were disbanding sooner than Dec. I must have been thinking of their final concert. I didn't realize they'd still be promoting until the end of the year.

JessicaRabbit123

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭286,575
Now that her hair is all black, I think it was the pink highlights that gave off the illusion of shaved sides. A really smart way of creating styles without damaging the hair. Plus the highlights were most likely extensions, so less bleaching.

EO93LwPUwAMRNU2

Top Bottom