The Official E-girls Thread

S

Some

ENIF5JTUcAMQuW9.jpg

karen's hair !! Did she shave it from the inside wow !! Didnt expect this from such a girly girl did she break up with her boyfriend or something . also afrojack doing more for the girls in his company than ldh ever did wow so yuzuna wasnt supposed to be there and ldhj added her at last minute such a stupid decision very ldhj like

JessicaRabbit123

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭286,575
I'm already pre-stanning Agnes and Asami. I'm also feeling "little Mix" energy; the amount of training that they're putting into having them master vocals and dance is impressive and I hope they receive a song that show cases that.

karen's hair !! Did she shave it from the inside wow !! Didnt expect this from such a girly girl did she break up with her boyfriend or something . also afrojack doing more for the girls in his company than ldh ever did wow so yuzuna wasnt supposed to be there and ldhj added her at last minute such a stupid decision very ldhj like

I wasn't sure if she shaved off some of the side or if the pigment of the pink faded to look like she did.

But it looks like she did buzz off her upper sideburns.

JessicaRabbit123

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭286,575
You deserved so much than you got in the last two years, but at least it ended with one of the most beautiful songs and performances I've ever seen.

ENHfP2LVUAEXDJY

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
Any idea when we can expect Happiness news, like what they have planned for the rest of the year? I can see them waiting until after E-girls has their final performance to make an announcement, but wouldn't rule out getting minimal details for the next single before then.

S

Some

Any idea when we can expect Happiness news, like what they have planned for the rest of the year? I can see them waiting until after E-girls has their final performance to make an announcement, but wouldn't rule out getting minimal details for the next single before then.

its ldh expect nothing

Top Bottom