Plus Coins
⨭286,575
EPGis7HVAAAuCOg

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
I didn't notice until now, but there's an official YouTube channel for E-girls. It was started back in October, so I'm really out of the loop. I watched the new MV, but assumed it was on Avex's channel like always. It wasn't until Pain Pain popped up in my recommendations that I saw the new channel. Not sure why they decided to do it now.

JessicaRabbit123

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭286,575
I didn't notice until now, but there's an official YouTube channel for E-girls. It was started back in October, so I'm really out of the loop. I watched the new MV, but assumed it was on Avex's channel like always. It wasn't until Pain Pain popped up in my recommendations that I saw the new channel. Not sure why they decided to do it now.

I assumed it'd become an archive of some kind, with all the MVS and Seifuku dances released as a way for fans to have a place to always view them since they double upload on avex anyways (which is where the views go) but I guess we'll see what they do with it at the end of the year.

DreamSoldier

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,075
Washio Reina to debut under Stage name Rei. Her debut song will be a tie in with drama shousetsu no kami sama and her song's name will be call me sick.

JessicaRabbit123

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭286,575
Washio Reina to debut under Stage name Rei. Her debut song will be a tie in with drama shousetsu no kami sama and her song's name will be call me sick.

Well, shit. that was fats but also congratulations to her getting that promo! Hopefully the single will chart well.

S

Some

*kizzy not patty .

she says she left because she wanted to be an actress and never thought about becoming an idol but she's here because she wants to be a shining existance . She was accepted in the first round .

tbh i didn't know she left !! And i thought she was very young since most if not all kizzy members are/were. Turns out she's 18/19 she says she is a 3rd year high school student when she auditions and this show was filmed last year .

DreamSoldier

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,075
Keep up with dream on "live your dreams" (a tribute to their original closed fanclub back in 2006).

JessicaRabbit123

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭286,575
Dream Aya is no longer part of E.G Family or LDH.

she announced it prior to EG announcing their disbandment. I wonder if she wanted more freedom as a freelancer since she seemed busy as a creative director for LDH (she was in the training camp for the next J-GG LDH is launching).

*kizzy not patty .

she says she left because she wanted to be an actress and never thought about becoming an idol but she's here because she wants to be a shining existance . She was accepted in the first round .

tbh i didn't know she left !! And i thought she was very young since most if not all kizzy members are/were. Turns out she's 18/19 she says she is a 3rd year high school student when she auditions and this show was filmed last year .

Then why doesn't she join AKB or Nogi? This isn't a jab, but if you have no real desire to be an idol and instead want to use it as a crutch to get into your dream career, then the 48/46 groups are basically designed for that; she can also get her "shining" moment by aiming to become one of the front line girls and live off of her own oshi-fanbase. You get paid a monthly stipend too. Makes more sense (and seems alot easier too) than to instead of audition for a permanent pop idol group.

JessicaRabbit123

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭286,575
Larissa, Agnes, and Asami were hanging out yesterday. by appearance it seems that Agnes gets along well with everyone; which is a necessity for long term success.

Last edited:

JessicaRabbit123

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭286,575
LDH will be launching some kind of unit(?) named Iscream. The confirmed members are Rui, Yuna, and Hinata, and they will be one of the opening acts for EG11's 2020 tour. Surprised and confused. So far, J-twitter is reacting really well to them (LDH fans).

So for 2021, we know we'll have:

Happiness
iSCREAM
LDH-EU
Dream Ami
Dream Shizuka
Rei

SYY fate has not yet been clear and it's been confirmed that neither Mirage2 or Girls2 will be apart of the E.G. Family (which is WILD because they're going to be LDH's best selling GG based off their popularity so far.)

No word on the group that was to debut from the auditions last year but the winners in the actress category of the 2018 The Girls Audition were placed in Girls2, so the assumption is that the vocalists and dancers will be apart of a separate GG. But they put 3 of them into a separate group so....If not this, then is LDH launching two new girl groups? Or will this turn out to be a sub unit for the main?

It looks like iSCREAM will only have 3 members so I'm assuming we'll see news on the other group once EG officially disbands. I always thought that the age differences would lead to LDH dropping 2 acts instead of 1 because you had like half of the top 20 17+ and the others were 12-15.

If LDH ends up debuting a separate line, Reina, Moa, and Rino better make it in. I want a bad chick kind of group; you'd think we'd have already gotten one with how tough and fierce the boys are.

Last edited:
Top Bottom