The Official E-girls Thread

Nabi

4feels Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,200
Thank you for all the digging! Wow, it will be really interesting seeing her in an international group, but since it's already set in motion I'm looking forward to how it turns out. Hopefully it won't be too long now.

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,400
Thank you for all the digging! Wow, it will be really interesting seeing her in an international group, but since it's already set in motion I'm looking forward to how it turns out. Hopefully it won't be too long now.

I expected a 2020 debut, but with Yuzu now being apart of the lineup, maybe early 2021?? LDH confirmed that E-girls would disband at the end of the year (probably on their 9th anniversary) and their tour runs until early July. I'm sure E-Girls will be dropping one final single prior to their disbandment + we still have no word on whether or not SYY will still be active (they'll be performing on tour so who knows?). If SYY releases another single then Yuzu will definitely be too busy to work on debut preparations for a third group.

What I would like to see, is LDH Europe utilizing the girls whilst they train. Just about every LDH group is going on tour this year, even if the girls were backup dancers, it would give them real world experience.they could even do street performances like the EXPG Lab girls do. Or even opening a Youtube channel that showcases some of their days training in Japan. As this is an overseas group, they'll need to introduce them to the public ASAP; they can' rely on LDH's name alone this time.

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,400
Merchandise for E-girls last tour is up (here). They even have E.G.Perfume!

top.png

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,400
Collabs that should happen: Shizuka x Crystal Kay. It's criminal to have all this talent and yet no crossovers. Even the Tribe sticks to featuring their own bandmates; mflo is the only act in LDH who isn't afraid to actually WORK WITH OTHERS!!!!!!!

JessicaRabbit123

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭286,575
E-girls disbandment was announced on the 22nd of December. As early as October 6th was when Yuzuna was formally introduced to the others as their sixth member (Yes, ya gurl is lurking), which means this decision was probably made a month or two before then until she was able to fly out to meet them. I'm assuming that it was before, during or after "Cinderella Fit" when the group decided to disband.

80313960_1468182776673804_8985373622785834662_n.jpg

I was also right that there was initially 6 of them. No idea why Risa left, but I'm pretty positive that it was her (or her parents) decision and she wasn't kicked out. I wonder if LDHE was searching for a 6th member of if LDHJ simply decided to keep them as the original idea by adding Yuzu in....

81861974_159020742074123_5259093785569058933_n.jpg

Last edited:

JessicaRabbit123

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭286,575
I'm guessing they'll be an English based group in terms of promotions (UK) with a few songs recorded in Japanese for their Japanese deluxe editions. Though I wouldn't put it past the company to have them promote in Japan with an exclusive J-discography.

I'd actually really like to see them cover Little Mix's Wings Japanese Version or Flower's Dreamin' Together, just to get a taste of how they'll sound.

Last edited:
Top Bottom