The Official E-girls Thread

JessicaRabbit123

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭286,575
Their 24th single in January will include an assortment of goods as well as autographed stickers? Or photocards?

The autographs are exclusive but IDK where you can get them. If anyone knows, let me k ow cause I really want one.

S

Some

Harumi&kaede attended this morning show a few hours ago to announce that the single releasing on 1/29 will be called besekai ( differnt world/another world ) and from tommorow they will start events and high touch to promote it

Also the girls will be involved in this :

Not sure what it is

Reiwa

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭450
Does anyone have an idea of what this is about??? I hope it's good news 😣🙏

Nabi

4feels Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,200
Well.... big RIP to EG family tbh that was the final nail in the coffin.

Literally that umbrella term exists thanks to the original EG - not even the individual groups would have brought in all the popularity that the big group did. They could have had great years beyond EG CRAZY if they stayed together, but we accepted their decisions to break up.

Flower kept going in and out of the picture despite being their most loved group. Now they're gone.

EG11 was like the last hope for anything resembling the older years.

They are no longer EG family in my eyes. There's no family in this mess of groups/artists/sporadic releases when people keep leaving and also don't collaborate with one another. And what is going to happen to the girls who aren't already in another group? An illustrious career in modeling?

I love Reina and will support her. I will support the girls anyway because I love them all. I still hate everything about this.

ETA: Can I just say that I actually don't want a new gg from LDH because they've just shown that they can't fucking handle it? They can't even keep their bread and butter female acts alive so what on earth are they going to do better with a completely new, unknown group? Nah screw that entirely.

Maybe I'm just talking from my emotions, but it comes from literal years now of eroding faith that anything good is coming from the initial breakup of EG into EG family.

I mean as someone whose favorite members all but disappeared right after that, I think I've been pretty patient even though I of course hated all these changes. But as it's entirely out of my control I just hoped for the best. How can I even hope anymore that Shizuka will release anything else or that Ami will continue her solo career or that even Happiness will still exist? And will SYY still be a thing once Yuzuna is in a new group? So many ????????? and not once is there a satisfactory answer.

I know a shit ton happens behind the scenes, and they're always super vague with these announcements, but damn when were all these fans supposed to be happy with any of it? Not sure what there was to ever to be excited about as opposed to merely having to accept because there was no other option. That's the result of EG family.

Thanks for hearing my rant. I don't post a lot since they're so quiet on releases all the time anyway, but I just felt like letting it out tonight.

Last edited:
S

Some

Yuzuna with ldh europe ? Instead of the 2 who passed ldh japan i- . Looks like there is no syy i guess . A reina solo debut? She's my faveorite member but is she ready she always said she hates singing alone and cant imagine herself singing/debuting solo . Who's even 88rising ? This is wrong if they cant make it in japan why abroad . Im just sad they will disband before their 10th anniversary like some of you said they were the hope of " EG family "

Nabi

4feels Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,200
LDH can just fuck off now with all of their gross mishandling of the girls. I'm sick of them. They can go suck the boy groups' dicks all day as far as I'm concerned. Literally none of the female acts should have to be with them anymore. Like does Harumi really want to just quit dancing entirely for the sake of modeling? Or was that the only option she had with their disbandment?

Yeah, I have so much faith that LDH can keep them happy post disbandment. I can see them smiling from all the way over here. Yeppppp.

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,400
Their 24th single in January will include an assortment of goods as well as autographed stickers? Or photocards?

The autographs are exclusive but IDK where you can get them. If anyone knows, let me k ow cause I really want one.

E.G.Family/e-girl fanclub exclusive product. First press edition of their single, with the option of picking any member to receive an autographed sticker from. Shipping (and purchasing) for Japan only, unless you can find one of their fans in Japan whose willing to buy one for you.

Nabi

4feels Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,200
E.G.Family/e-girl fanclub exclusive product. First press edition of their single, with the option of picking any member to receive an autographed sticker from. Shipping (and purchasing) for Japan only, unless you can find one of their fans in Japan whose willing to buy one for you.

You can get the goods version on mu-mo international, but I doubt it's anything you can choose, and it's super expensive for internationals lol.

I suppose some time next year, this thread can be renamed as the "E.G.Family Thread" and act as a master-post for all 11 girls + Ruri, Miyuu, Ami, Shizuka and the two new groups.

It would officially be Happiness, SYY (unless they're disbanded), Yuzu group, Ami, Shizuka, and Reina, no? Are the other acting/modeling girls even going to operate under E.G.family?

Not trying to exclude anyone, just genuinely wondering how everything is gonna be reorganized now 🙄

Last edited:
Top Bottom